want virgin gf to date others

• Thread starterDaniel97
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully agree with Saraha. Does Jen know about your cage? About Kendra? Do you want sex with Kendra? It appears she wants intimacy and eventually sex with you. Have you considered going from a 'you don't play with other women' cuckold relationship with Jen to an 'open marriage' relationship where you both play?

Daniel, Congradulations on your successes.

You tell us you want to be humiliated. So, perhaps you might like the following.

Tell Kendra that when she has your key, she owns your cock and all that's it's attached to. She can do whatever she wants with your cock.

Examples:
She can make you show her friends you in your cage, answer their questions, and do what they ask.

She can take photos.

She can unlock you and use your penis for her pleasure whenever she wants so long as she locks you up when she's done. You will buy for her penis numbing cream and heavy condoms so you stay hard longer. Oh, ice dumped in your lap will get rid of that pesky erection so she can relock you.

If she unlocks you, you will spill. You will clean it up as she directs.

You will clean her apartment and do her laundry.

You will wear panties for her.

And the other things you think up,

Best wishes.

Last edited:
Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow
Aaron and Jen are in a "College time" relationship for 3 years, and this is what Jen needs to help her do well at her studies. Jen is obviously very grateful that Daniel has made this possible for her, and she does her best to make up with Daniel when they get together at the weekends.

Time will tell whether Kendra wants to progress a relationship with Daniel. She seems to appreciate the fact that Dan has shared his special secret with her, and she has carried out an inspection and feel of the cage and how it sits inside Dan's pants.

Hopefully, Kendra could form the habit of pulling down Dan's pants far enough to insert the key and unlock the cage - and massage Dan's penis to improve the circulation after being bent for a week.

If Dan's new flatmate and Jen take a shine to each other , then Daniel will have to limit his time with Jen to one day only, to allow them to develop a sexual relationship.

Any updates?

jen and aaron had a fight.
Aaron ex gf want to get back together and aaron though he can have both the girls but his ex came to know about jen and she msged jen some mean msg and ajen got angry at aaron and told him she dont want to get between them and be part of any shitstorm that his ex will cause.
but she still had sex with him everyday last week.

Daniel97 said:
...told him she dont want to get between them... but she still had sex with him everyday last week.

Now you've done it! She's an official little slut now! :D

Daniel97 said:
jen and aaron had a fight.
Aaron ex gf want to get back together and aaron though he can have both the girls but his ex came to know about jen and she msged jen some mean msg and ajen got angry at aaron and told him she dont want to get between them and be part of any shitstorm that his ex will cause.
but she still had sex with him everyday last week.

Daniel,

Good to see that your are back on the forum and providing an update on how things have been going with Jen. It was inevitable that Jen and Aaron would have a fight at some point although this was unexpected yet in many ways a typical situation with college aged people. So Aaron thought that he could have Jen and his ex-girlfriend, what Jen OK with sharing him with her or would she prefer to have him exclusive? With the understanding that Jen still had sex with Aaron every day last week even with the issues with the reintroduction of the ex-girlfriend, maybe she is attempting to show him that she is enough for him and that he does not need the other woman. Looking forward to see how this situation evolves.

So how is everything going with the other woman in your life?

Welcome back Daniel, Is Jen still giving you some sex too.

whitney said:
Welcome back Daniel, Is Jen still giving you some sex too.

yes but amount of sex we had is nothing compared to the sex she had with aaron.
Usually we have sex once or twice a week but some times she tell me she had too much sex and is not in mood so those times we just cuddle or she makes me cum by blowjob or handjob...

Last edited:
Just give it a few months, and things will work out for the best.

Jen knows that Daniel truly loves her, no matter what happens between Aaron and his old flame. Daniel is Jen's rock.

Jen is seeing what jealousy is about for the first time.

Because Aaron is thinking he can fuck two women, then Jen will realise she could have a third boyfriend in the future if she wants to.

The door is now open for that possibility, something that Daniel has been hoping might happen eventually.

Jen still hasn't told Aaron that she is having sex with Dan, and probably won't be in a hurry to tell him either.

Jen is obviously not needing any more sex at the moment from getting it 6 nights a week.

What we don't know is whether Aaron would get jealous if Jen wanted to copycat and have sex with someone else, if he is going to secretly two-time his ex with Jen.

I suspose it all comes down to whether the ex hangs around or grabs another guy. She can't just walk back into Aaron's life and expect him to dump anyone else he is involved with.

I don't think Jen and Aaron can break up, as they do classes together, they would see each other every day.

Anything new to report? We are all hoping for updates.

bevw said:
Anything new to report? We are all hoping for updates.

Daniel won't be posting for a few weeks - so much has happened in a short period of time, going from being a virgin to having sex almost every weekend, and being busy at the gym and flatout with a big workload at College. He has a lot on his plate as he has to keep his grades up to get a good education and eventually a well-paid job.

Time has to pass while Aaron and his ex see if they have a future back together - they broke up a very good 18 month relationship, and they still have chemistry and lovefor each other - but long distance friendships are very hard to keep going, so they had to break up.

(it was sad at the time for Aaron, he wanted to keep the relationship going)

Daniel is adjusting to his chastity cage, but it is a challenge he will pursue for awhile, and may find too hard if he get blue balls too often.

Daniel also posts on another website, but he has stopped for awhile there as well.

Daniel has promised that he will post again in the future - when he has something worthwhle to tell us - and he will.

I know we are all curious about what may be happening between Kendra and Daniel, whether she is still a keyholder and possibly having lunch with him most days, but we will have to be patient and wait a while to find out.

Last edited:
THUIS is all So hot. I will turn 21 very soon but will be starting my first semester of college this summer or fall. Some who know me will be pleased to know I will attend as Mary as a GIRL and I will be on club level teams as a girl.
That is my attraction to this thread. College life. I will commute from Charlie's house but I iwill be at school a Lot. !
Love, Mary---my real name now for 3 years. CALLED Mary for over 5 years.

hi a small update...
for those who are wondering jen and aaron have not yet broken up infact they are having even more sex... last week jen was not in mood to have sex with me because she had sex 3 times on Saturday morning... and this week i have a project so i would be busy and wont be able to meet jen... so it will be 2 weeks without sex..

i have told kendra to not bring key tomorrow as i am playing to stay in castity for whole next week also.. Kendra ask me if i was sure about it...

my project team contain me, kendra and one more guy this guy asked me if i was dating kendra and i told him we are just friend and now he is flirting with kendra and it made me jealous but kendra told me he is not her type, she told me she prefer geeks like her and not guys like him because they reminde her of arogant guys from high scchool...
i am giving him few tips to court kendra like her favourite movies and books. lets see if something happens this weekend.. i am pkaning on leacing them together for 2-3 hour during project to see what will happen..

i want to be double cuckolded by jen and kendra...

Thanks for the update. Does Jen know about your cage?

Hi Daniel,

I just discovered this thread, so I'm sorry for butting into the conversation at this stage, but I have had an exciting afternoon reading through all 41 pages.

So amazing to see that this adventure is still going strong, with plenty of sex for Jen and Aaron. And new and exciting developments with Kendra, the cock cage, and her possibly dating and sort of cuckolding you. I can see how you would probably get the same feelings from that, even if you aren't in a comitted relationship with her.

So - hoping for updates :)

Can't wait to hear more! Don't be scared of longer posts Daniel - details, thoughts, and re-telling of conversations make for brilliant reading!

any updates? i feel that the lack of updates recently may mean that the relationship is finished.

tennisking said:
any updates? i feel that the lack of updates recently may mean that the relationship is finished.

lack of updates means there is nothing worth posting...

Daniel - with your fascinating story - there is always something worth reporting!

Status
Not open for further replies.