want virgin gf to date others

• Thread starterDaniel97
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel - Good to see your update!

Sounds like you get left in the cold if she gets bred by her new stud

Daniel97 said:
Jen provided me detailed description of her new year trip with her boyfriend.
There were two more couples beside them. They reached after 7 at Toronto and reached the place they were saying around 10oclock. As soon as they were inside their room her bf jumped on her and literally tore through her cloths. Jen told me she have been teasing him whole day by rubbing his crouch, grinding her ass, making out etc.
She told me they made love twice that night and both times he finished deep inside her. Next morning she decided to wake him up with blowjob and soon it turn into 69 and he finished inside her mouth. She does not like to swallow but this time he swallow his cum.
Afterwards Jen noted she forgot her pills and told her bf to buy condom. That day they brought extra thin condom and they had sex twice that night also first time with condom but it broke during sex but Jen made him cum outside. Next time condom survived.
On 31st they had sex on morning in shower without condom and he came inside her. Jen was bit scared but her bf told her he would marry her if she becomes pregnant. That night they went partying outside. The whole trip was pretty much like that. They continue using condom on “most occasion”.

sorry for late update would have given more detailed updates if i had more time..
How do you feel knowing he's cumming inside her sometimes with no condom? What would you do if she does get pregnant? Do you think she might eventually want to have another man's baby with you as her loyal cuck?

scuck7 said:
How do you feel knowing he's cumming inside her sometimes with no condom? What would you do if she does get pregnant? Do you think she might eventually want to have another man's baby with you as her loyal cuck?
Knowing that he came inside her unprotected definitely pushes me to edge. I have cum multiple times imagining Jen with pregnant stomach.

I dont want her to get pregnant but i will still marry her if she does get pregnant.

We haven't decided if we will continue with cuckolding after college. So its too early to tell if she would want that.

Jen is enjoying sex too much now to ever quit being with other men. And I think the chances of the two of you ever getting married is pretty slim.

bevw said:
I think the chances of the two of you ever getting married is pretty slim.
I am curious, Why do u think that?

Tongue4Kitty said:
daniel97, has she had the marriage talk with him yet, since they've returned home?
Yes she have told him that she likes him but she dont see herself marring him or spending rest of her life with him after college. And she is sorry if he was looking for more in relationship
He was bit sad but told Jen he agree with her decision and said that he just wanted Jen to know he will be there if they had any "accident".

It is good that she had that talk with him. Hopefully she will be careful that he doesn't "accidentally on purpose" have one of those "Oh, the condom broke" or "I just got carried away" moments during her most fertile time. Good luck with everything and thank you for sharing your journey.

You really were born to be a cuck, reading these updates is incredible for so many of us here!
You should definitely consider having Jen pick a guy she wants to impregnate her, so when you're married you can be a true cuck raising a stranger's kid. Just the thought of her with a big round belly and a smirk knowing its not your kid is very very sexy. Any new updates with Jen?

She is not pregnant. she had her periods one week after leaving pills. She took test also it came negative.

Reactions: Knk069
Anything new to report? How is college life going for you? How often do you see each other?

Kik me hornyfuckenguy21

Daniel97 said:
I am Daniel and my gf name is Jennifer, jen for short. We both are 18. I have know jen since we were 9 year old. Her parents moved to the house near us and soon we become best friends. We went to same middle and high school and always have been together. We shared our first kiss when we were 15 and since then our relationship have grown but not physically. We still haven’t done anything sexual I know it might sound weird but I have never seen her naked only in bra and of Couse bikini, we have made out and touched each other but never done it naked.

Jen is 5'6 and must be about 100-110 lbs she is cute,slim and beautiful but little bit of a tomboy and geeky looking with short hair in high school but now she have started growing her hair since a friend of her friend asked if she was lesbian. Now she is trying to change her look and wardrobe. She is just an inch shorter than me since she does not wear heels its not a problem.

I am 5'7 and weight only 120lbs and have almost no muscle mass and totally undeveloped chest. I am bit of a geek and love playing games and when I am not with jen I would be playing games. I am super beta and can never initiate anything. Even when prom was coming close I was unable to ask her out but jen asked me if if have bought cloths for prom and which color do would I like her to wear but me being indecisive fool told her she was wear one she likes.

Now lets talk about our current situation. We have just started different college but in same city so we can meet each other every weekend. We are both off campus she lives with her high school friend who seems to dislike me because she thinks jen is out of my league and jen deserve someone better than me. I live with a new guy from my college his name is david and he is a nice guy.

Enough of introduction lets talk about my fantasy I have been reading sex stories and hentai manga for a long time and for last year I have been into cuckoldry and netorare( Japanese cuckoldry). I masturbate every day thinking about jen having sex with some other guy even having sex with my roommate. I just cant stop thinking about it and I am masturbating multiple times a day even more than when I first discovered masturbation.

So few days ago jen was busy visiting her our hometown so my roommate and I went to play pool with few of his high school friend. A guy from her college was also there. I asked his if he know jen he told yeah he knew her and she was hot. I felt very excited hearing this and told his she was my neighbour and in my school. He was happy to hear that and ask me if I can hook him up with her he would be very grateful. I told him I will try my best and pat me on back and was very happy. Afterwards I excused my self and masturbated in the dirty toilet of the bar.
The guys name is Aaron and he is handsome and about 6 feel tall and have maintained his body not too much bulky. He and his high school gf broke up after they went to different colleges. He seems like confident and nice guy and is definitely not arrogant jock.

I don’t want to lose jen but I just cant stop thinking about aaron and her. I don’t know how to proceed with this but I would love to see jen date aaron and lose her virginity to him.

Kindly give advice how can I get her to date aaron.

ps sorry for any mistakes i am using mobile to type it

bevw said:
Anything new to report? How is college life going for you? How often do you see each other?
We see each other every week or two. But our exams arecoming up so ont be able to see each other.
This is Jens las year in college while i still have an yearto go, it will become difficult for us to meet regularly in my final years. She will be joining work in our hometown so i will be able to meet her on vacation l.

Reactions: mon84, Knk069 and sexyebonylover
Daniel - So is the journey coming to an end for you and Jen or is this simply the start of a new chapter?

SquirmingSub said:
Daniel - So is the journey coming to an end for you and Jen or is this simply the start of a new chapter?
This not the end but start of new chapter.
Thing is updading on internet no longer give me same pleasure as it use to give before.
But i am happy to answer questions

Reactions: mon84 and Knk069
Is Jen seeing anyone regularly and will that continue after she graduates? Has she talked about her future and where you will fit in, if at all?

Reactions: toolman2c
bevw said:
Is Jen seeing anyone regularly and will that continue after she graduates? Has she talked about her future and where you will fit in, if at all?
She is currently dating a guy from her college. She even spent new year with him (i got xmas).
I dont think it will continue after college as they might start working in diffrent cities.
We still plan to marry in future maybe in 3 years. Our plan is not to hurry we want to be financially sound before marrying.

Reactions: okdeacon, Knk069 and midnightfapper
Thanks for providing us with this super hot thread. So happy it worked out for you. My wife gave her virginity to another man but, we weren't dating when it happened. We dated in high school & I was madly in love with her. She broke up with me because she was scared I was going to take her virginity & ended up giving it to the very next guy she was dating. She left me as a naïve virginal little girl & came back to me as a sexually experienced Woman & a single mother. She gave him her virginity & she gave me his baby & I wouldn't have changed anything about it. : )

Reactions: Daniel97 and SquirmingSub
Just wondering what the summer holds for you and Jen. Are you making plans to spend more time together or less?

Are you done with college classes for the summer? How much will you see Jen over the summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.