• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wanted some feedback on my HotWife

• Thread starterhotwife_29
  • Start date

hotwife_29

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 9, 2009
Hello guys, here is a couple of my wife shes in her late 20's we are in Missouri. I want her to be with a hung stud so bad.. Would love your thoughts and feedback.

Attachments

• 40458133.jpg
    40458133.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 1,140
  • 36920652.jpg
    36920652.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1,286
  • 42309057.jpg
    42309057.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1,098
nice ass

Absolutely awesome!

bring her down for a vacation, she deserves it, let's plan it!

Wow! you're a lucky guy. More pics

Im in MO also would love to break her in.

im in springfeild missouuri so write back

Damn.....

Your wife has a sexy ass body and LOVE the lingerie and hose. Keep the pics coming!

God bless that ass!

Holy Shit!
Nice ASS and Pussy!
Lucky guy fuck her!
Bill

Stunning....

what a beautiful pussy

She is SEXY!!!! Please add more

sexy and hot

hotwife_29 said:
Hello guys, here is a couple of my wife shes in her late 20's we are in Missouri. I want her to be with a hung stud so bad.. Would love your thoughts and feedback.

Hopefully you know what you are asking of her. Once she submits to your request and does it for YOU....the next time it will be for HER...and once she gets a taste of it, there WILL BE another time... I know...lol

Janice

NICE really hot girl

She does look very hot ... Question is she ready to be stuffed with a BBC or is it just your fantasy ... If she wants it she will get all she can handle ... She'll be begging for fat black dick in no time.

good pics :D:D

She or you should have very little trouble. She is sexy from what I can see. Are you getting all you can out that pusc? If not.... need I say more?