Wanting to breed a wife up: (serious in Maryland or closeby states, Discreet)

Ekk

New around here...
M.V.P!
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2023
Anyone looking to actually breed his wife with a young bull ? I have always fantasized of doing it. Leaving a hotwife full of creampie and sending her back to the cuck hubby with a baby bump.
We can talk and discuss more with pics in dms.
( Not a roleplay, only serious dms. )

• Love
Reactions: BorrowMyWife, MatureCockWhore, Ladiesfucker and 5 others
Ekk said:
Anyone looking to actually breed his wife with a young bull ? I have always fantasized of doing it. Leaving a hotwife full of creampie and sending her back to the cuck hubby with a baby bump.
im interested breed other man wife & get her pregnant from me not her hubby

• Love
Reactions: BorrowMyWife, hikawade, Subsforfun and 1 other person
im from the state of Pa. close to Lancaster Pa.

Reactions: babdb
I am in Maryland currently.
Still wanna knock up some wives. Let me know if anything is up for it on east side.

Reactions: BorrowMyWife and MatureCockWhore
Love all things breeding preggo and mom's. Pm to show off

Reactions: toretto and hikawade
In Midwest now. ( Missouri)

Reactions: BorrowMyWife
Ekk said:
Hello ,not in the US but we have always regretted not having a baby with my wife's bull when younger, so good to see there are some that will take the right move and have the wife impregnated by a willing bull.

Reactions: BorrowMyWife, nelssim and Ekk
Hi a married couple on Maryland looking to ha e wife bred she's 24 im 25

• Love
Reactions: Rockstar, engene and Thebeardedswitch
29 year old wife looks to be breeded

Screenshot_20231123-083648.png

• Love
Reactions: texxx, Ladiesfucker, engene and 2 others
I want to be bred also
My husband loves to bred other women and has three times

• Love
Reactions: BorrowMyWife, MatureCockWhore and engene
cockold said:
I’m very interested in doing this. Dm me.

cockold said:
im from the state of Penn. close To Harrisburg Pa. im 68 years old interested in bred her

pervneedsnudes said:
29 year old wife looks to be breeded

Screenshot_20231123-083648.png
the wife looks to be breeded im interested in breeded her im from the state of Penn. close to Harrisburg Pa. im 68 years old

cockold said:
I want to be bred also
My husband loves to bred other women and has three times
so you want to be bred also my husband love s to bred other women and has three time that great that your husband love s to bred other women and has three times& you want to be bred by other man

engene said:
so you want to be bred also my husband love s to bred other women and has three time that great that your husband love s to bred other women and has three times& you want to be bred by other man
That sounds amazing

My wife always wanted to be bred by a bull. It actually happened back in 2005 when she was 37 but she had a miscarriage. In 2011 she had to have a hysterectomy which of course ended any chance of it happening.

Reactions: Ekk
MatureHolly said:
My wife always wanted to be bred by a bull. It actually happened back in 2005 when she was 37 but she had a miscarriage. In 2011 she had to have a hysterectomy which of course ended any chance of it happening.
Dm me, I’d like to get to know her better. I know she can’t get pregnant but I’d enjoy cuming in her.

I’m in the NYC area and it very hard in finding a woman who is std to breed with. So, anyone who is a available, don’t hesitate to dm me.

Anyone interested in Missouri or Midwest?