• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Warning if your wife is going to have her first BBC

• Thread starterJackson233
  • Start date

Jackson233

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 28, 2007
My wife had her first BBC in August and her pussy has never been the same! Everytime I have fucked her since I have notice how loose her hole is and how easily my cock fits into her!

I love a slutty fuck hole, but if you enjoy your wife's tightness, be warned!

Hope you worshipped that BBC when he shot his load into that sperm bag.

Have you ever read ANYTHING about biology?

this is utter nonsense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol

nylimey said:
Have you ever read ANYTHING about biology?

this is utter nonsense.
nylimely you are very right, it is nonsense and I guess could be in his mind or a fantasy. A woman has a baby her pussy goes back to normal size, might in some rare cases change it a little but not enough you would notice. Only if your wife took for a extended amount of time some object that streched her cunt would she stay streched. For example, experts say that if a woman does fisting on a regular basis then the muscels will eventually relax enough and then she would be loose. Like a gay guy who gets fucked in ass often enough, in time the muscels weaken and he has trouble holding his shit in.

Wrong! Pussy can indeed get sloppy. I know I have destroyed a few in my time.

Jon u sound like your a pro....i think you need A black dick in your worn out cornhole......Pussy Can In Fact Be STRETCHED a year from now will it be no....but for a couple days sure...trust me I KNOW what you need to do is take your little man vagina and lock it up you know nothing about this topic....you just watch and take notes boy

Great pics of your wife taking BBC, do you have any more to share?

lose the rubber, you lose all the benefits of the black sperm,,she needs the DNA, so does the hubby.. you need to have the cream pie,, this will seal your marriage and your cuck life style.. This is why if they go black they never go back.. They are far superior to white male sex...

Users who are viewing this thread