• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Was Your Mom A Slut?

• Thread startersargam
  • Start date
sargam said:
Do you ever think about what your mom was like before she had you?

How many guys railed her?

Was she into cuckoldry ?

Even though many woman may look innocent they all have an exciting past , so do you think your mom was a slut ?

Do you suspect she had multiple partners ?

img-58-jpg.1055229
Yes, my mom was a cock slut, mostly in her mid-life age (between 35 and 55). She has huge fucking tits…42D natural tits, that are fat, long, and hang to her navel. I’ve always loved her swinging, dangling tits and perfect pear shaped, milk chocolate colored nipple patches (areolas) with their 3/4” long nipples. She always keeps her dark brown colored pussy hair perfectly trimmed in a diamond shape, and has a pink pair of pussy lips and pink pussyhole. She has a slut’s body, made for fucking. I loved watching guys lift up her fat hanging tits by only her nipples, and then they would shake them around as she would suck their cocks. I used to spy on her naked tits and pussy all of the time, and sometimes even with a friend of mine. We would stroke off together, watching her tits swing around with every move she made. Unless her tits were in a bra, those fuckers just never stopped moving. Her tits were always jiggling around, even when they were in a pair of bra cups, which most of the time, were at least semi-through, giving everyone who looked a nice view of her nipples through the sheer tit cup material. My friend and I always wanted to double fuck my mom’s cockholes, and fuck her tits. Her tits are so floppy and long, we could both fuck her tits at the same time. You could wrap one tit around a cock, and use/fuck them like a “hot dog bun” for cocks. Even thought about putting ketchup and mustard on them, which I know is fucking weird, but that’s how long, fat, and floppy her tits are.

I did have the chance on a number of occasions to fondle, and suck her fat hanging tits. PM me if you want to talk more about how when my mom started becoming a big tit *****. I’d be happy to talk about her tits, pussy, and cocksucking mouth with you.

No, Yes, and Maybe lol

No - When I was a kid I was ******* of any slutty activities by her. Certainly could have been, but I didn't know.

Yes - When I was 14 or so I found an old cigar box full of old Polaroids stashed in the back of my parent's closet. The 15 or 20 pics on top were from when my dad was in Korea. After that the pics were of my mom fucking and sucking a boatload of different guys. There were also pics of her using a dildo on herself while some guys watched (I assume waiting their turn) and a few of her 69ing with other women. Looking back now I figure my mom was a hotwife. My dad isn't in any of the pictures, but the pictures are dated from the years that my parents were married before I was born, and I know that my dad fucked her a lot when they thought I was asleep, so it doesn't seem like a cuck situation to me.

Maybe - From the time I was 8 or 9 up until my early 20s my parents always went on a weekend getaway during the summer months. Usually they would go 2 or 3 times over the summer. I never went. Not one time. To this day I do not know where they actually went. They left an emergency number with my uncle and off they went. They never talked about their trips or anything. Now that I am older I realize they were probably going on some type of swingers retreat or getting a hotel room and getting mom fucked.

Users who are viewing this thread