Was Your Mom A Slut?

• Thread startersargam
  • Start date
I found out my mom was a slut for any cock when I was 14, 2 black friends told me their dads were fucking her almost every Friday night when I was sent to my grand parents. I told them bullshit, mom wouldn't do that and dad would kill her. They said sneak back by 9 and you will see.
I got back to our house right at nine, saw my 2 friends laying by a basement window so I laid beside them, told me look.
When I looked there was mom almost naked, just heels and thigh highs on and friends 2 dads were naked also and were feeling her up, tits,ass,pussy while taking turns kissing her.
I looked to left and there was dad and his friend John Slapp, both naked, dad with a video camera and John with a 35 mm camara both photographing them.
Watched as mom went to her knees and started sucking their cocks, then on her hands and knees they spit roast her, switching back and forth from her pussy to her mouth.
Until I was 18 and went into the Air Force , Marcus, Jerome and myself watched mom being fucked, sometimes up to 7/8 black men .

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, sc_david, smallcockguy and 7 others
When did they start on you ?

My mum was a big slut here in U.K. ack in the 70s and 80s. Always had blokes round slim with massive natural tits she was popular always had her tits out her and dad divorced.had lots of Pakistani men use her,I have a feeling they might have prostituted her.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, sc_david and hard8bbc4mwf
My mom was definitely a slut on the downlow. Caught her when I was in HS.

• Love
Reactions: sc_david and hard8bbc4mwf
My mum was a slut, back in the 70s and 80s here in U.K., slim size 10 nice ass and legs massive natural tits big nipples long vaginal flaps, had loads of guys round her and dad divorced she mostly fucked Pakistani men sometimes more than one and was totally used by them saw her getting fucked loads of times she didn’t try to keep it secret her tits were always well bitten and bruised she was well used

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Cumeatingwife and sc_david
Yes, my Mommy was definitely a slut and since my Daddy knew She in fact didn't ever hide it at home...! She and my Daddy used to be parts of a bdsm circle and even if my Mommy prefered to be a Domme She sometimes switch role and submitted to other dom Men and Women as well. And i am pretty sure that it was Her wonderful role model that made me a sissy slut...

Now, after a life of sissy cravings i actually have the impression that most sissies secretly or not so secretly try to become just like their Mommies ... and that we learn to crave for being cuckolded because we want to reenact this old - kind of oedipal - triangle with Mommy and Daddy and ourself as our sexy Mommy's substitute. But others like this i didn't just identify with Mommy's submissive side but also with all these female subs that used to come into our house for being dominated by Daddy and Mommy as well...! So yes, i actually have to confess that my greatest wish was to become one of my own Parents subbies ... and to act as a total slut like my Mommy!!!

mommy-beach.jpg

Reactions: natasnaikul, Custer Laststand, luvitall and 2 others
I know my mom was around 40yo when she got involved with a family friend some 14 years her senior. She was cuckolding my dad for a few years with this guy. My dad knew it, but this guy's wife was ill with heart problems, so my dad didn't want to tell her, and this family friend and my mom knew that. So, my dad put up with it knowing they were having sex all the time when my dad was at work. One time when I was like 18, I came home just as my mom was coming out of my parents' bedroom. She said OH! hi and she was close enough to me that I swear I smelt cum on her breath. Then seen this family friend come out saying hi. I remember that detail to this day. My mom just finished sucking off this older family friend.

I'm not a shrink, but maybe in some way that's why I get excited thinking of being a cuckold. I was cuckolded a few times by my wife years ago. And got her to have a few 3sums with a work friend of mine. I never really thought of my mom sexually till years later, now looking back on it and knowing about cuckolding she was actually cuckolding my dad for a long time before they divorced. I wish I was more perverted back in the day, just to think of that guy fucking my mom, her legs spread in her bed, and fucking and sucking this family friend's cock. I wonder if in some way my dad might have got off to what was going on, because it went on for a few years. But he also seemed upset and hurt, but he couldn't stop my mom. I remember them fighting over this guy coming around.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, Rayagr, sc_david and 5 others
I've had a thousand fantasies about some of our son's friends fucking my wife / their friend's old mom like a *****. Not at all into my son being humiliated, and embarrassed. But the nasty fantasy about a son's friend making me a cleanup cuckold old daddy gets me off. I think of how over the top excited they would be too fucking their friend's old mom like a cum dump while making their friend's dad suck him clean. There are 3 or 4 of my son's friend's that I think about mostly, their mid 30s now, but I've had this fantasy since they were 18yo's just out of HS, and my wife / their friend's mom in her late 40's.

Last edited:
Reactions: natasnaikul
Flopper said:
My mum was a slut, back in the 70s and 80s here in U.K., slim size 10 nice ass and legs massive natural tits big nipples long vaginal flaps, had loads of guys round her and dad divorced she mostly fucked Pakistani men sometimes more than one and was totally used by them saw her getting fucked loads of times she didn’t try to keep it secret her tits were always well bitten and bruised she was well used
Flopper said:
Sounds like an awesome way to grow up - loved this atory

Billbham said:
My mom was definitely a slut on the downlow. Caught her when I was in HS.
Did you tell her what you knew?

Mine wasn’t a slut…but a bit of an exhibitionist. But she was selective about the men she ******* herself to. She has this childhood sweetheart whom she was set to get married (naturally, he was the one she lost her virginity to) to, but ended up with my dad instead. Guess that makes her comfortable with him.

He used to drop by during his lunch, since he worked close by, once in a while when i was little - my dad was at work, but he didnt mind since they were long term friends. One such day, i opened the door to let him in, since my mum was in the shower. When she got out, she went to the living room, wrapped in just her towel and had a nice conversation with him - i was too young to understand this was wrong at the time.

She then took him to the room, to continue the conversation, while she dressed. When i reflect back, pretty sure they didnt fuck since it didnt take them long to get back.

She also repeated that with a cousin of mine, though it was more of an accident. My good-looking alpha male of a cousin (guess that was enough ti get he juices flowing) accidentally walked in on her while she was undressing. She had a long conversation with him in just her underwear!! Didnt catch her doing that afterwards or with anyone else, though she could have while i wasnt around

But i do know where i get my exhibitionist, and perverted, tendencies from

Reactions: Custer Laststand and mrs redback
Love seeing mom and family fucked and cucked

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife
My mom was

I think my parents did some swinging back in the 60s and early 70s. When they would host or go to parties in the neighbourhood my mom wore some pretty short dresses, not that I really remember but after my parents were gone I found picture of some of the parties and a lot of them you could see her pubic hair. Back then no women shaved. I do remember the woman the lived next door would sunbathe pretty much naked.

I do remember my mom cleaning floors on her hands and knees and she never wore anything under her nighty so I could see her hairy pussy and ass. She did it til I was about 12 so I use to masterbate with that image in mind.

So I think she use to get a lot of cock.

Reactions: natasnaikul and Custer Laststand
sc_david said:
Did you tell her what you knew?
They saw me no way not to know.

I have wondered if mom was or not. My brother told me once he had found naked pics of her but I never seen them

I know before bi was born mom and dad hun out alot with certain friends. When I got old enough to remember I know mom hated one the women with a passion and always said she was trying to get dad in bed.

There was a lot of times I heard conversations I don't think I was supposed to. I have heard my dad and an uncle talking about one the other uncle ex-wife and what type of slut she was.
Kids always listen and snoop. I know my kids have found stuff we have, pics,sex toys, and so on. They never come out and ask so I don't tell anything. But when things are moved a dad can tell someone has been looking

After the divorce yes

what should a good sissy do if he saw the bull in his house is having a threesome with your mother and wife? Should he do a cleanup at the end?

Dad had a typewritten sex story squirreled way, sure mom knew of it. MIL said WWII was great for her "so many men".

Reactions: natasnaikul
redheads said:
Back in 70s and 80s my mom was a big time slut. Here are her pics from that era. I remember black men oggling at her all the time, wanting to fuck her.

zeenat aman hot hips abdomen navel cleavage enticing wet body ******.jpg aFb--Cs5KxGA5Nj5-nDTCfErv8m7w5QpMpFyAOXKQzw.png
Never
redheads said:
Back in 70s and 80s my mom was a big time slut. Here are her pics from that era. I remember black men oggling at her all the time, wanting to fuck her.

zeenat aman hot hips abdomen navel cleavage enticing wet body ******.jpg aFb--Cs5KxGA5Nj5-nDTCfErv8m7w5QpMpFyAOXKQzw.png
Never knew your mum was a Bollywood star