• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Washing State couple - our true story so far

WABillyBob

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
I have never gotten to see another man cum in my wife but she has cucked me. Shortly after we got married she was feeling guilty and one night told me that before we married she had been cheating on my with her old boyfriend for almost 5 years but that she stopped seeing him about a week before our wedding. She was afraid I would be pissed but I held her and let her know that I love her no matter what. This turned into a rather hot night. Not long after that her old boyfriend became the topic of our pillow talk. In time I bought her some sex toys, dildos, vibrators etc. Soon the pillow talk turned to men she had seen in public, strangers or even male friends of ours. She even named her sex toys after men she had dreamed about. Her favorite dildo she named after her old boyfriend. I would use the dildo on her while she called out his name. But she always made it clear that this was only fantasy and that nothing would ever really happen. After years of roll playing she got into flirting in public with other men, dancing with, and even kissing them but she still always insisted it was just a game and nothing further would happen. We started getting into reading stories about hot wives and that lead to trying other kinky things between the two of us. One year for Christmas I bought a male chastity belt. Still today she loves locking me up for long periods of time. When she really wants to drive me crazy she'll were the key on gold chain on her neck when we are out in public. I don't think anyone has figured out the significance of her wearing the key. Not long after starting the chastity play, she met a white guy. Tall, smart, good looking. They ended up dating for 8 months with my permission and encouragement. I'd wait at home while they dated.
I'll never forget the first night she went all the way with him. She was just meeting him for one drink at 5:30 pm and told me she'd be home in an hour. She insisted that they were just friends and nothing would happen. Three hours later she called from his place and told me she would be a while. She returned home around 1:30 am. When she walked in she was shaking and nervous. She looked stunning. Her hair was a mess, her lipstick was gone. She was wearing his shirt. I kissed her and held her. Then she whispered "I did it." Evidently at the bar he told her he has some killer marijuana at his place. She does not do hard drugs but does smoke pot once in a while and when she does she can't keep her panties on. I lead her to the bed room and kissed her and undressed her. She had hickys all over her neck and all over her huge breasts. When I took off her panties they were pasted to her with his sperm. I went down on her while she told me all about him and everything that happened. I came all over myself without her ever touching me. Just from going down on her, smelling him, tasting him in her, listing to her tell me how beautiful he is, how she could not stop herself once he kissed her, how she should have used a condom because it was her risky time, how incredible a lover he was.
The next morning she was feeling really guilty. I tried my best to put her at ease. However, she decided she was going to end it as soon as he called. He called around 11:00 am. Within 20 min. or so she hung up the phone. She did not say a word to me, just got in the shower. Once she dressed she told me she was going to his place and would call me later. She ended up spending all day and night there Saturday and returned around supper time on Sunday. After that they dated almost every other night. I'd stay home locked in chastity for weeks on end never able to make love to her other than orally if she allowed. They did not even hide the fact that they were dating. Several of our friends and even some of my coworkers knew.
I never got to watch as he was not into cuckolding. He never understood how I could let my beautiful wife date another man but he wanted her badly. It was much more than just sex for them, it was a romance. That was Ok with me as long as my wife was having the time of her life and I got to kiss her and hear about it afterward. At one point she told me she did not trust herself with him because of their feelings. I still encouraged her even knowing that they were falling in love. So I was locked up in chastity for weeks on end, the longest was 2 months. It was the most incredible thing to ever happen to us. After about 8 months they broke up. It was really hard on her emotionally so she has sworn off ever doing it again. However, she still frequently talks about wanting another man.
To get her back into it is going to take some effort, a seduction. She will not go for it just because I bring home a guy. It has to be her thing with a guy she meets who she is attracted to. Maybe one day, in her way and in her time. She has flirted with and been interested in black men but has never gone all the way with one. I think that would be an incredible experience for both of us if she does try black one of these days.

We just moved to Washington State near Seattle. I’d love to talk to or even meat other people (couples or singles) who have has similar experiences or desires. If you would like to chat I am at fun4youtoo@yahoo.com

Great story! Welcome to the forums and welcome to Washington! I would be interested in chatting with you and learning more about your wife.

Attachments

• rotten-egg.jpg
    rotten-egg.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 313
Kenve: I fully intend on getting her shared again. I just need to get her back into other men again.

Well as an update I have met a guy online who is interested in seducing my wife. He is local and so far he sounds for real. He understand that it may take some time to meet her, flirt with her and gain rapport with her so that a relationship can be established. I have only e-malied so far. Any advice for what my next steps should be?

I think you are right a meeting with him would be good. See if I am comfortable with him and if I think he is her type. So far he seems to be exactly on track.

wabillybob this sounds promising and with a bit of luck things could be happening

I hope so. Unfortunatly you have tyo go through so many pretend people on line to get to really people. Then they still have to be a good fit. Hope this is the one who will get into my wifes panties.

meet and if you want it to go further lay some ground rules then do the intro get him involved with you and her and as she gets comfortable start stepping back and hopefully nature will take its course

Well back to the search. The guy who I was chating with let me know he is looking for someone more his age. He was honest and kind in his responce. I understand. This type of thing has to be a good fit for everyone involved.

At any rate, I'm still looking sor someone local who is intrested in the chase for my wife's panties and pussy.

OMG I have an update. Yesterday I caught my wife flirting with the single guy who lives next door. WOW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back