• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wat do all the bulls think of me?

• Thread starterwhitewife69
  • Start date
whitewife69 said:
if u dont think im real then fuck-off!!! i dont care if thats ur opinion!! nice 2 know u have nothin better 2 do! i have met sum real bulls on here an they have been polite!! if that is ur opinion then feel free 2 have it just keep it 2 urself!!! i didnt ask u whether u thought i wuz real or not did i? move on an keep ur comments 2 urself!!! 4 those of u who can converse feel free 2 get in touch. the rest can f off!!!:nono:

case and point

I see where there is no negative comments here the Buzz was just saying what he thought nothing personal agaisnt looks or anything just his thoughts his post stays in my book.

muleman said:
I see where there is no negative comments here the Buzz was just saying what he thought nothing personal agaisnt looks or anything just his thoughts his post stays in my book.

Thanks Muleman, I did not realize the cyber po po were summoned on me. I was just stating what experience has taught me if some find it offensive then sobeit.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah.. chicks don't post pix of their friends. If you want to prove you're real there's an easy way to do it. Just break out a magic marker or a tube of lipstick and start writing ;)

Good point dig420, i would be suprised if she/ he does it though.

And not very polite either.

Manny Thanks !!

she is just average

This one looks average nothing to get excited about. By the looks of the arms she must be pretty fat. There are way more hot white girls on here than her!

whitewife69,tks for the pics
I would suggest you find a bull and give it a go
and post a few pics and let us know how you loved it!

your hot honey. id feed you my cock. no problem

Users who are viewing this thread