• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Watching Again Today

• Thread starteryorkshirecuck
  • Start date

yorkshirecuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 22, 2010
Hi

My girlfriend's w/e hunky lover will be calling round this afternoon to spend a couple of hours in our bed having sex with my girlfriend, I usally sit in the corner of the room fully dressed and watch.

My girlfriend and her lover talk whilst they are shagging but not to me its as though im not in the room, I only join in with conversations when they have finished shagging. This seems strange but I feel as though I dont want to come between them (so to speak) is this normal ?

I have spoke to my g/f and I am going to wear a dressing gown this afternoon so I can play with myself easily whilst I am watching and I must admit I am more than aprehensive about this but I dont know why as he as having sex with my g/f of four years for the last four weeks

I clean up my g/f's pussy when he has cum but only when he has gone to the bathroom never when he is there ? are other cucks the same ?

We have also spoke about my g/f only having sex with her lover who we see once per week but I dont know how guys can stand that it must be so frustrating we dont think we are ready for that yet but I wonder if it will come with natural progression ?

Thanks

Yorkshirecuck

It is good that your girlfriend is comfortable in calling expert help when it is needed!

I'm not sure anything we do on this forum counts as "normal" outside this forum, but your feelings are not unusual or uncommon among the cuckold population.

Tell us about this dressing gown. Is it something that Hugh Hefner might wear, or something from The Night Before Christmas, or perhaps something out of Victoria's Secret? I'm not sure why you should be embarassed, it is totally normal to wank yourself while your girlfriend receives a good rogering from a real man! Well, at least in this alternative universe it is.

Unlike having real sex, licking a real man's cum from your girlfriend's pussy is a very private and intimate act between a woman and her cuckie and not suitable for sharing.

I'm not sure what you are asking in your last question. Of course guys can't stand it when they are not allowed sex with their girlfriends, that is why her lover would never agree with such a request. You on the other hand are not a guy and really should just do whatever your girlfriend tells you to!

Susan's Slave said:
I'm not sure what you are asking in your last question. Of course guys can't stand it when they are not allowed sex with their girlfriends, that is why her lover would never agree with such a request. You on the other hand are not a guy and really should just do whatever your girlfriend tells you to!

Agreed. It's your gf who makes the decisions here, consider yourself lucky that she chooses to continue to have sex with you at this point. Really there is no 'normal' or 'unusual' when it comes to cuckolding, it's whatever floats your boat, or more to the point, whatever floats your gf's boat.

Hi

Thanks for the replies my gf's lover called on Sunday and shagged her all over the bedroom for just over an hour while I sat in the corner and wanked while they were shagging neither of them said anything but they both glanced accross and carried on shagging. When P had spunked in Ms pussy P made his excused and went to the bathroom which was my sign to clean my girlfriends pussy before P returned.

My girlfriend is now teasing me saying Im not a proper cuckold as I and still shagging her and she has hinted I might only be allowed to have sx with her after her lover has screwed her.

Yorkshirecuck

TRUST ME, Once P stuck his Big Cock in your GF's pussy and the exact moment your tongue touched his Thick Cum.. Your "A CUCKOLD"

I ageee I am a Cuckold

Thanks for the replies, my girlfriend has taked the next step, besides not being allowed to cum unside her, give her love bites and she doesnt suck my cock. all of witch are reserved for her lover

I will only allowed to shag her after her lover had deposited his cum in M, once I have cleaned spunk from her pussy and he has gone home we usually see him every weekend

I will have to wait for their next seeeion before I can put my smaller cock inside her and have two or thre strokes then wank my self off to completion on her stomach

Thanks

Yorkshire Cuck

Your girlfriend has laid down the rules, and they sound fair and reasonable.

Her Bull has a bigger penis than you, so you must accept that her shagging could develop into a deeper relationship in the fullness of time.

Before you add your sperm to her cum-filled love tunnel, kneel down and worship her feet, then look into her eyes and thank her for the opportunity to stir the guy's porridge with your dick. She must see the emotion in your eyes, that you are ever so grateful.

If your girlfriend decides she wants you to marry you, then you should consider a proper cuckold marriage ceremony a few hours after the official ceremony. There is plenty of information on the internet as to how this could be arranged.

meeting lover this evening

hi once again thanks for the replies

We are meeting m's lover on the outskirts of Leeds tonight for some outdoor fun I mentioned I would like sit in the front seat of the car whilst m is shagging her lover in the back seat.

M said it would be more humiliating for me to wait outside the car and she would leave the car windows open so I could see in through the steamed up windows.

I am suprised how quikley my g/f has got into our hot wife/cuckold relationship, she also said it would be nice to spend some time with her lover alone in the car with me outside which I can appreciate, which I must admit turns me on - I supose its to do with pushing boundaries

Yorkshire Cuck

yorkshirecuck said:
hi once again thanks for the replies

We are meeting m's lover on the outskirts of Leeds tonight for some outdoor fun I mentioned I would like sit in the front seat of the car whilst m is shagging her lover in the back seat.

M said it would be more humiliating for me to wait outside the car and she would leave the car windows open so I could see in through the steamed up windows.

I am suprised how quikley my g/f has got into our hot wife/cuckold relationship, she also said it would be nice to spend some time with her lover alone in the car with me outside which I can appreciate, which I must admit turns me on - I supose its to do with pushing boundaries

Yorkshire Cuck

tHATS MEAN LEAVING YOU OUTSIDE, SOMEONE MAY SEE YOU JERKING OFF!

Shidave said:
SOMEONE MAY SEE YOU JERKING OFF!

A fact that may mean he actually can't jerk off, meaning he has to sit there and watch his wife fuck whilst being unable to satisfy his own desires! Hot!

Hi group things have moved on again, my girlfriend and I are finding it dufficult to meet her lover due to work comitments of all 3 of us. M has now said when her and her lover get chance they will meet up alone in the week whilst I am at work, I have said I dont want to know what day he will me coming accross to our house, but I would like a text message when they are shagging and I will phone and listen from work, I have also asked if my M will get her lover to leave her love bites and spunk on my pillow for me to sleep with,

M has now stopped shagging me and allowing me to cum that will now be Christmas and birthdays only. M is now going to get her sexual satisfaction from her lover alone

I am so turned on by the thought of M seeing her married lover whilst I am at work but on the other and I feel jeleous, helpless and feel I could loose her to her lover but she assures me its sex only but she says does have feelings for him but not like the loving feeling she has for me - which I do tend to believe

Is this a step too far her seeing the lover whilst im not there or is it natural progression within cuckolding ?

The other thing is I have been asking M to play with my mind and feeling for the last few months which she certainly is ,- becareful what you ask for

Thanks Yorkshire Cuck

Kudos York

Sounds like you three are having fun. After all thats what its all about. Just a couple of thoughts i dont see how you are any man could give up your rights to your ladies pussy. I for one dammed sure never would, but that is your business and i am not here to condemm what ever games you wish to play. Just the oppsite, let it grow into as big a thing as it possibly can. I do know for sure that getting cock once a week will not be adaquate for ANY hot GF or Wife. She is going to have to pick this up a notch and find herself some more good shaging as you folks say. What does she look like man and how does she dress? Are other men hot on her when she is around them? Thanks for sharing and give us more if you wish, ;) Enjoy your creampies dude they are for sure a delicacy for a fact.:p:p okdeacon

Hi Okdeacon

My gf is 30 yrs old im 47 she is slim and attractive i will have to find a pic without her face showing and post it, Actually we havnt seen her lover for nearly three weeks now and and she is desperate for sex as only her lover P shaggs her now so I suppose its not supprising she wants to see him at earliest opertunity which will be whilst I am at work. Other guys are hot on her but she is only interested in sleeping with P her lover and to be honest the guy is ok . I will just have to get used to the idea of my hot g/f seeing her lover on he own im sure the fisrs time will be the hardest

Thanks

Yorkshire Cuck

Seeing her leave...

One of my wife's first cheating episodes was on a business trip. I found out much later that she routinely stayed with her boss when the traveled together. Once I'd discovered this dirty little secret, I found it difficult to confront her or even acknowledge to myself that it happened. Then one day I was faced with the fact that she was going on another business trip with him. The morning she left was one of my most stressful ever. We didn't have sex the night before; she didn't want to start out the trip tired. As I watched her dress that morning, I couldn't help but think about what he was going to do to her body. As she pulled up her panties, that last glimspe of her pussy was filled with images of his cock sliding in and out of her. As she tucked her big titties into that sexy little black bra, I imagined him releasing them into his warm palms and sucking them into his hot mouth while she moaned with pleasure. She loved having her tits squeezed and sucked.

He picked her up and waved with a smile to me. I waved back and watched as they drove off to the airport. I wondered if he'd slipped his hand over to her knee and up her dress as the drove along. I'd often done that when we'd first started dating and then not too long ago, she stopped lettting me; saying it was unsafe to drive that way. It seemed like I could see her slide across the seat just a bit closer to him as the round the corner at the end of the block. I wondered if she blow him as the drove along; she'd certainly done me before. I was about to go inside when my neighbor yelled over to me; wasn't that your wife driving off with that guy? Yes, I replied, going on a business trip with her boss. I could tell by the smirk on his face that he certainly suspected more. Then he asked, staying overnight? Yes, I shot back, as if to say; so what. He smiled even broader and I knew what he was thinking. Stupidly, I added, yeah they been on trips before, it's no big deal, besides he's married. He chuckled aloud, yep I could see she was comfortable with him, not like she's going with a complete stranger and both of them being married. I'm sure he'll watch out for her; make sure she doesn't get into trouble. You know how some guys like to prey on traveling business women, of course it's often the woman who's on the prowl. I just smiled and went back in the house.

I jerked off before I went to work. I jerked off in the bathroom at work. Then I played with my dick all the way home in the car. Went inside and jerked off immediately. I jerked off watching TV, while waiting for her to call. I sat all night with my pants down playing with myself until finally I gave up and went to bed. Lying there trying to get hard again, the phone rang and it was her. She said, she'd just got back to her room from dinner. I could tell she been fucking already, her voice was too husky. I figured he'd not had it out of her for more that ten minutes when she called. I asked about him and after a short pause she said she'd left him after dinner. He was headed to the bar as she came back to her room. I asked her what she was wearing and she again paused for a second. Why she asked? Just wanted to picture you think about you as I lay her in bed. She said, she already put on her pjs. I asked which ones as I got out of bed to check her draw. The ones she described were folded neatly in her draw, but I notice her sexy, black see-thru was missing. She said, she knew what I was doing; adding go ahead and jerk off, but I'm tired and have to get to sleep. I'm sure he was there with her and I could imagine him touching her while I spoke. I was hard again, and shot my 5th load of the day, small; more of a dribble than a full load.

Hi Subhubjon

I think I would struggle to handle that but I have only been a real cuckold for about 3 months but my g/f in playing with my mind and emotions as I have asked her to and believe me she is very good at it. Im sure she will build up my jeleosy tolarance as time goes on and she will start seeing her lover on her own when I can handle it.

I know you thing your wife and boss are sleeping together .Have you confronted your wife and asked her. Does your wife tell you about her lover now ? Does she know it turns you on her sleeping with her boss ?

Yorkshire Cuck

Things have moved on snce I last wrote my g/f is seeing her lover on a reg basis now either in car, hotel or our bed. I always watch and clean her pussy after he has spunked inside her. I have asked my g/f to push the boundried and play with my mind and to this end im sure she is planning to meet her lover this Thursday of Friday whilst im at work. She has always said she will call me at work when they are fucking and leave spunk on my pillow - I know I have asked my G/f to play with my mind but im getting coldish feet now but I cant say pls dont meet your lover with out me now - Do any other cuck back themselves into a corner when they are feeling horny and if so what do they do about it ?

Thanks

Yorkshire Cuck

Money Games

Hi group

I havnt written for a while M is still seeing her lover on a regular bais, infact we are going to meet him this afternoon in a hotel local to hs house so he and M can spend more time togther in bed rather than him travelling to ours.

I have started geting off on my hot girlfriend taking control of me financially.I m not sure why but I fancy M controling my money and me having to ask for it. M collect rent for me every Sunday this week she has told me she will keep all the rent money and give me m petrol money for the week and enough for my dinners at work and that will be all

Since I last wrote I am only alloed sex on birthdays and special occasions now and only alowed to spunk every 2 months.

I am really enjoying being a cuck but I am feeling vunarable the more I give up control to my hot girlfriend

Are other cuck in a similar position

Thanks

Yorkshire Cuck

I still haven't been able to confront my wife about the business trips with her boss. They've been on at least 8 trips so far this year, ranging from 1 to 6 nights, mostly 2 to 3 nights. Anyway, I recently met a guy in a bar who used to work for the same company. I didn't tell him that my wife worked there, but I asked if he knew her boss. He did and asked how I knew him. I said, I'd met him on a business trip through a mutual friend. He laughed and asked if his girl friend was with him. I said, he introduced me to a woman whom he said worked with him.

The guy described my wife and asked if that was the woman. I nodded and he laughed again, she's his out of town girl friend. She's married to some sap, but she travels with him everytime he goes out of town. He's been fucking her for a couple of years. She's even screwed some of the guys who work for him and a couple of customers. I asked if he'd ever been one of the lucky guys. He winked and said, he never fucked her but he'd made out with her. He smiled when he told me about sucking her big tits and then how she'd sucked his cock. While I was imagining this stranger's cock in my wife's mouth. He told me, they were kissing and he was feeling her up her pussy when they were interrupted and he never got to fuck her. He finished by saying that she was a really nice person and had a lot of class. The kind of woman that no one would ever suspect could be such a ***** around a bunch of horny guys.

I went home that night, jerked off as usually but this time, I wondered who was fucking her. I also, thought about the other guys from her company that I'd met. I wondered which ones had fucked her. She came home as usual, bright and chipper, seemingly no worse for the wear. That night, as I ate her pussy, I thought my cock would burst from excitement. She took it between her thumb and first two fingers and began stroking me. Smiling down at me, I asked if it was big enough for her. She nodded and I asked, if any of her former boyfriends had, had big cocks. She smiled, and said, do you mean bigger than you. I nodded yes. She said that probably all of them had been bigger. She added, do you like that? Do you like knowing that other cocks have been deeper inside my pussy than you could ever reach? I couldn't keep the smile off my face.

My little boy sized prick was about to cum and she sensed this and slowed her stroking to make me last longer. She asked if I liked hearing about other men fucking her. I nodded. She went on, would you like me to fuck other guys for you and tell you about it? (I thought but didn't say, right you've been fucking these other guys for me!) I said, maybe and asked if she'd ever cheated on me with another guy, quickly letting her know that if she had, it would be very exciting to find out. I went on letting her know I often jerked off while she was out of town on business, that I'd pictured her letting her boss fuck her. She smiled again, resuming stroking my cock, you'd like me to fuck him? What if he has a huge cock? Would you like knowing that I loved sucking it and then letting him stretch my pussy with it and filling me full of cum? As I began to spurt cum from my little dick she bent over and lapped it up.

Sounds like more stories will be coming out soon. Keep us posted. I am horny imaging it happening to me.

Users who are viewing this thread