• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Watching Your Wife in AV Movies

• Thread starterPinkyrod
  • Start date
8inchcuck said:
Theres no way any guy could resist your wife's pussy with his cock head already in. I can't believe she didn't do hardcore, whether she wanted it or not she had to have been penetrated at some point in it

Am still lookup for a hard evidence, mate. :)
Anyway, you have an awesome hard cock that she surely find it hard to resist at all. :p

picture.php
picture.php

robertw006 said:
ok, the middle photo here looks surprisingly like that is REAL penetration! i havent read the whole thread yet, so maybe im just repeating what others have suspected, but that definitely looks like his manhood would be popping up a little more unless it was being held in place by your wife's little lady!

side note: your wife is one of the finest looking asians on this forum. youre a lucky guy. maybe someday ill share some photos of my sexy chinese g/f on here. not quite a hotwife, but she's fooled around a bit, and shes a looker too(if anyone here has a preference for petite, in shape asian girls).

Thank you for your comment. My Japanese wife is now in Nagoya area working for another AV video (can show you the AV screenshots if interested). They will be heading to Indonesia after that for another AV shooting in a rather remote island.

I heard that there will be some lucky local Indonesian guys working as extras (or fuck machines) in the adult vid. Don't know if there is a real penetration of them with my Japanese wife. Hope she can cope well with them in actions....:jackoff:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread