• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wearing her skirt

• Thread starterpantysniffer
  • Start date

pantysniffer

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 18, 2023
Would love to hear your thoughts!
z8ePvVZ.jpg

Reactions: MarKSue, luvitall and hornytrucker
Do you feel "*******" in a skirt and panties?

Nice! Wearing a skirt can be very erotic

IMG_20240119_102412119~2.jpg

Reactions: ukoldsmallcock, Trib, luvitall and 2 others
Does your wife know or pick things out for you to wear?

Dressing is a huge turn on for me,i just have to have cock when dressed.I really want a guy to take me to a public park while i am dressed and bend me over a bench and fuck me hard,hoping some one else joins in.

Did you start wearing women's clothes before or after you were married?

My first dress was a school uniform and i would wear it around a girls school,never met anyone but got most excited.My first panties were my gf's,she kept asking for them back but i liked the feel of them.Fast forward fifty years and i now have a wardrobe full but not passable to go outside.

MarKSue said:
Hey if you enjoy it do it. Right
I really do enjoy being dressed and it feels even better if there is a man there to appreciate me'

How hard would you be playing dress up with your wife and SIL?

Oh fuck yeah,sil is so much sexier

I do this too! Whenever my wife goes out of town I wear panties 24/7 and one of her skirts around the house if I can. I wish I could pass (I'd have to wear a wig), but I've got too much hair and she'd totally realize something was up if I started shaving my whole body.

Reactions: sissyjenny
Some time it must be worth the risk,the pay off may be great,Imagine your excitement if you were to go out dressed and some horny guy noticed you for what you are,a horny slut.

> if you were to go out dressed

I'd totally go to one of the XXX stores near me and suck all the dicks.

And take cock like a man,it's not possible to just go sucking.

Users who are viewing this thread