• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wearing wifes panties, need help with next move

dirtbag2272

New around here...
Beloved Member
It has always been a fantasy to wear my wife's panties.
This morning when I left for work I joked about wearing her panties and she played along and seemed to enjoy it.

Later I emailed her that they were riding up, but I felt pretty. She said not to dig them out because it is unladylike. I told I would remember that for next time.

Now, what is my next move?
How do I get to wearing her panties with her?

how do I do it the first time?
when she sees me in them for the first time I want it to be a positive experience

HI, this looks like a very interesting site and threads and posts. Not trying to take over your thing here. I started out borrowing mom's panties and then girdles and bras. I developed a little different than other boys and it convinced me I was really supposed to be a girl. I found out that this is a fraily common condition and it its th especific definition of TransGender (TG). It bothers me for a while that it is consie=dered a Mental Condition but it affects about .5 % of boys/males. Around one half of one percent. I do not know how many girls think they should have been boys . I am also jealous of how girls do not have to look 'crossdressed' to express this. They just blend in with all the other girls who find male clothes more comfortable ! Enough for now. I am white male 35B-26-36 5'5 120 lb brunette with sexy brown eyes. Just joined as soon as i was old enough. I do not like to lie and am not good at it anyway. HOrmones for over two years. ---you can do that younger if diagnosed. And I am a runner. Do not know if you are supposed to introduce yourself this way but no hard I am sure
love, Mary (real name)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back