Websites

• Thread starterKristen
  • Start date
Cleveland

Hey I'm in ohio looking for some play time.....lots of it....

Thanks MistaP! An awsome freesite with tons of content and All Free! :D

http://www.cuckoldportal.com always has great free pictures and movies, you will need to pay to see some full length stuff though that's life :p

Thank You for opening my eyes.

I was so stunned to see access to all these wonderful sites. Now my husband has even more to worry about as I am out with my lovers and he is watching our five kids. Only the first is his by the way, the other four are beautiful children fathered by different black men.

Are there more of these sites available

I was so surprised by the sites already here. Are there more and does anyone have any they would share?

yes i have tons and tons of passes......even to this very site here dig420......but ill only give you out passes for pics of wives or wives pics of yourselfs NUDE or in LINGERE...HARDCORE pics will get you more than one site.......i dont want any bullshit of i got to get the pass first.....ive dropped enough passes in the chat room for people to know im not bullshitting so im not playing any games

Jenny

I have just come back from your site. I think I just might be jealous of you. Amazing and so beautiful seeing you with your men/masters.

Sorry to ask

But does anyone have any more references for these awesome sights. I don't mind paying per se just looking for really good references.

listen!!!

My last website was deleted? Sorry if i upset the the owner of dark cavern. COULD YOU LET ME KNOW WHY? here is another i hope you dont delete it its a phone message from lidsay lohan to paris hilton that was on here phone when it was stolen .its a bit bad quality but the content is top marks .pls reply by pm only!!!! [ENJOY!

imported_dig420 said:
hey since I'm your top referrer maybe you could consider using us as a sponsor as well. I don't mind people spamming the forums as long as the site is decent quality and you show us some love in return.

Fetish | Bucks .com V.5
Hi! very excited after reading a few of the cuckold.com blogs and watching vids of huge cocks slamming into wet cunts and jammed into anxious mouths. I am beautiful latin girl with perfect huge tits that I want to use to cram into someones mouth while I get ready to be pumped.
Maddy

Last edited by a moderator: