• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wedding day advice

• Thread startersarah
  • Start date
his father?

..that is sooooooooooooooooo hot. boy oh boy would i like to hear a thread about the parameters of ur relationship with ur father in law. please fill us in sarah! ps love ur eloquent and articulate responses

Our upcoming wedding

We've been wondering the same thing. Should we include some aspect of our lifestyle in our wedding. We both think it would be kind of hot but don't want it to dominate the wedding as it is primarily about the love we share and the committment we are making together. Also, we don't want our family aware of our activities. We are getting married on July 7th. We do have a "date" with a cop set for the 5th (The 6th wasn't possible). We are thinking if things click he will fuck her while she is wearing her wedding dress. During the wedding we will be "know" of what a little slut she was the last time she wore it. She has also said that she thinks it would be fun to have a couple of her playmates attend. I doubt there would be any playing that day with all the guests and family around but it could be hot for her to be making plans for a future fuck out on the dance floor :)

I'm getting married soon & have been invited to a swingers party the same night...we only planned a small immediate family wedding anyway so I will probably go to the party to get banged good on my wedding while my new husband watches!!!
Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• Party 097 edit.jpg
    Party 097 edit.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 1,011
Last edited by a moderator:
ref swinger

of course go for it, let us know if you get preg

I agree with you idea of a party the night before and saving the sperm in the condoms to wet your panties for walking down the aisle. I would not let Jim have sex with you for the first week of the honeymoon.

You should invite several hot men to consummate the marriage, and Jim could hold their cocks and guide them into your slit on your wedding night.

At the end of the first week of your honeymoon, you should have a cuckold ceremony with a small party of invited guests interested in fucking you to their heart's content after the cuckold rings have been placed on your finger and Jim has agreed to the "rules of the marriage".

So Jim has to have two wedding ceremonies before he finally gets to consummate his marriage. That starts the marriage off properly and gets his fantasies of watching you being fucked by lots of guys. He should not be allowed to masturbate, so as to build up his sperm load for his first ejaculation in the marriage. Ideally, he should be chastity on his wedding day.

what a turn on: starting your marriange with a bang - literally! Please tell us what happened, the more detail the better :)
Panos

Users who are viewing this thread