Wedding ring blowjob

Wives Worshiping BBC

8 (1).jpg 9dbfe21d.jpg 13ecd782.jpeg 24c58394.jpg 38b9f5b0.jpg 045_1000.jpg 73c38b9f.jpeg 79a4b0bc.jpg 87cc9274.jpg 154b7b10.jpeg 235_1000.jpg 287_1000.jpg

Reactions: texxx
Sucking a BBC

blacked 2.JPG

• Love
Reactions: texxx and MixedbbcLA
kokomojoe said:
can ya swallow an eight inch hard cock. cum on to florida and find out
I love how you think lady. I've always had this fantasy of having a woman deep throat my cock as though I'm throat fucking her and she knowing the exact moment I'm going to blow and then instinctively thrusts my hard, throbbing cock deep into her throat and orgasms when I shoot my huge load for her. She keeps my cock locked in her throat until every last squirt is accomplished.
Then she slowly releases my cock lapping it with her tongue on the way up kissing and licking my shaft and head, then looks at me and thanks me for the privilege of swallowing my load.
That would be an amazing woman !!!!

LoveCumSluts said:
I love how you think lady. I've always had this fantasy of having a woman deep throat my cock as though I'm throat fucking her and she knowing the exact moment I'm going to blow and then instinctively thrusts my hard, throbbing cock deep into her throat and orgasms when I shoot my huge load for her. She keeps my cock locked in her throat until every last squirt is accomplished.
Then she slowly releases my cock lapping it with her tongue on the way up kissing and licking my shaft and head, then looks at me and thanks me for the privilege of swallowing my load.
That would be an amazing woman !!!!
i have not had too women who can swallow my entire eight inches that is for sure, but i love it when i explode in a woman mouth, and she swallow everything i give her

Sucking BBC

IMG_1264 (2).JPG

Reactions: texxx
WVhotwifecoupl said:
Sucking BBC

IMG_1264 (2).JPG
That's a very good slut slurping up that BBC. Nice !