• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Weird

• Thread starterl3st@t
  • Start date

l3st@t

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 12, 2012
Hello all!

I hooked up recently at this site..

I cannot understand how any man can derive pleasure from having his woman done by other man at all. I, myself, could really enjoy pleasuring a woman and humiliating her hubby during this but I really cannot imagine how cuckold can enjoy this??

I am not trying to hurt or judge anybody but really why??

What would you do to humiliate the hubby while pleasuring the wife?

I agree that the cuckold stuff is weird but it's surprisingly widespread. Many men fantasize about having their wives taken to new heights by a real man while they sit there and jack off impotently.
Being humiliated by a bull turns me on immensely, having my manhood symbolically destroyed by a superior man, shown to be a non-viable male, a beta.

bitchboy1984 said:
What would you do to humiliate the hubby while pleasuring the wife?

I agree that the cuckold stuff is weird but it's surprisingly widespread. Many men fantasize about having their wives taken to new heights by a real man while they sit there and jack off impotently.
Being humiliated by a bull turns me on immensely, having my manhood symbolically destroyed by a superior man, shown to be a non-viable male, a beta.

and you enjoy this, being beta?

I could verbally abuse him not being able to do her properly and so on; I d love to hold his woman (boobs in doggy style especially) tightly in my hands squeezing her while doing her and actively courage her to announce I am her man instead of the cucky..

Pinkyrod said:
It is a long story, man :D

I have time and desire to learn about the other side of the hill..

P.S I have not cuckolded anybody and I won t probably..

So its advertisement would be (my apologizes if anyone offended) "come n pleasure me and humiliate my hubby" instead of "come n fuck me and rule us"

so the authority would be woman>bull>>cucky ?

correct?

BTW I did a married woman with her girlfriend without knowing she was married, next week or so I met the fact that she was married. I was very afraid about the incident..

Closest thing to being into this thing ever for me..

Ahahaha, don t worry man, I am from a country where only an implication(without any real basis at all) of cuckoldry can mean a justifying reason of murder in the courts..

Even remembering the whole thing is pretty awkward now..

There is never a good reason to risk the wrath of the Courts, especially if you and her could be stoned or stabbed to death legally by her husband because he found out she commited adultery.

A slut wife takes risks, so a visiting bull needs to promise to marry her if her marriage ends suddenly. The husband may require a cash hand out as compensation if you don't have enough camels, goats, gold bars, silver, diamonds and vestile virgins to give him.

l3st@t said:
I could really enjoy pleasuring a woman and humiliating her hubby during this but I really cannot imagine how cuckold can enjoy this?

If I can enjoy both sides of it does that mean I am twice as perverted as the rest of you?

Saraha said:
There is never a good reason to risk the wrath of the Courts, especially if you and her could be stoned or stabbed to death legally by her husband because he found out she commited adultery.

That adds an extra bit of excitement into the affair..:)
WARNING: Try it at your own risk by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread