• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Well fucked pussy

• Thread starterFRANKLIN
  • Start date
21 lovers an counting.

franklin wins

hi thats a lovely lass let's hope she wont stop at a mere 21 ..mmm

she is very sexy. what kind of men does she like? do you watch? has she had a big cock how big? she like big black cock? share more please

She had had one black cock. Last year. She tells me of her escapades but will not let me watch yet. She likes big tall men as I am quite short. She is very petite and it gets her hot fucking big men. She does let me go down on her If I don.t complain too much. She mentioned one guy much younger had 10 inches and she was sore .

My WIFE'S WELL USED PUSSY AND BODY

I have more.

Attachments

• body.jpg
    body.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 2,752
Very Nice:D

Well used

I eat this after they are done.

Attachments

• open.jpg
    open.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 2,632
Last edited by a moderator:
wellfucked pussy

Hey Man! Is her asshole used alot?

It depends

If he is not too thick she will let him in. Last one was long but thin. She is really tight there. Her pussy though is well stretched because of the many men she has had. When we first married she was sooooooo tight . Not now, but great for a cream pie.

Well used ass

My wife's well used ass.

Attachments

• ASS.jpg
    ASS.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 858
Her well cleaned out pussy

wife's licked out pussy

Attachments

• zzzzzzzzz.jpg
    zzzzzzzzz.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 846
Slutwifes are the best

I dont like tight pussies. I like your wifes pussy, because they're used by so many cocks. The wider the better, so she could squeeze after fucking another man so I could enjoy sloppy seconds more. The more cum in her cunt the wider her hole and the greater the sloppy seconds. You're a lucky bastard to have such a slutwife. Be gentle and nice to her and let her have hundreds of new cocks. Have fun and be happy!

Finally another lover

New Years Eve fun down the Cape. She picked him at the bar we went to room and I watched her cum mix with his. Exceptional long lasting fellow. She was not the same the next morning.

Attachments

• Picture019.jpg
    Picture019.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 1,068
that is one nice looking pussy. mmmmmmm

next time!!!

Take the photo fresh....with their cum...You selfish pig..You ate it "ALL" befor You took the pix !!:eek: :p

Very hot wife

Congrats on number 22. Awesome body for sex, that sexy lady deserves more of "not the same in the morning" Thanks for the great pics, keep us informed.

So True

She deserves the best and the biggest. One more for the crowd . Her 32 a's
but real long nipples. New Years eve. WOW.

Attachments

• Picture018.jpg
    Picture018.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 517
Getting ready for him

Slipping her panties off for number 22.

Attachments

• Picture035.jpg
    Picture035.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 523
Slip them off

Getting ready