• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Well it's friday and she's fucking right now!

horngylatina

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
After last weeks shitty dissapoinments. She's at an old fuck buddys right now.
She's gonna fuck for a couple hours then come home. I'm makin dinner.

She couldn't find the camera before she left, so she might take some pics with her cellphone the guy is into it too.

Yay!!!

Well she got home! She said it was good. She came 3 times over a couple hours...

he only came once and they used a condom.....

first official time! ding ding ding.

anywaze...were gonna go smoke a joint and snuggle and perhaps do some
more fucking.

Excellent news!!

First official time? Looks like you've earned your cuck licence pal! ;)

Attachments

• cucklicense_ex.gif
    cucklicense_ex.gif
    15.1 KB · Views: 220
That license is cool. Is there a template for that? Where did you get it???

Well she got home! She said it was good. She came 3 times over a couple hours...

he only came once and they used a condom.....

first official time! ding ding ding.

anywaze...were gonna go smoke a joint and snuggle and perhaps do some
more fucking.

Hot! Was he bigger than you?

After last weeks shitty disappointments...

That's life in the jungle...

She (my wife[?]) is at an old fuck buddy's place right now. She's gonna fuck for a couple hours then come home.

Good for your wife!

I'm making dinner.

Excellent! You're doing your job as your wife's cuckold. She'll be favorably-impressed with your performance.

She couldn't find our camera before she left, so she might take some pics with her cellphone.

Sounds sort of low-res... but hey, who can complain?

The guy is into it too.

I guess he'd have to be. I mean, it would be a bummer if he refused to pose and/or take the photos.

My congratulations to your hotwife! Also, BTW, it's very kind for Alanjess to have pointed out, as he did, that you can now present yourself to those you meet as a card-carrying cuckold.

What did you cook for her tea?
Got any good recipes to share with everyone?
Who taught you to cook?
Could you cook for an orgy of Bulls if she bought them home?

I like to read of what husbands do in the home to enhance their wife's happiness. Cooking lightens the wife's load, therefore giving her time off to enjoy her "hobbies".

I have met guys who burn holes in pots on the stove, and only buy processed food ready to tip in a pot and cook. They can't follow a recipe and cook some scones, or make a banana cake for the kids. If only they would take lessons, so they can prove they love their wife and demonstrate their desire to help more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back