• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Well it's happened again

• Thread starterbabyruthiezhubby
  • Start date
I agree with mac. Very good advice from most everyone. Thanks to all of you.

Warpt said:
Working in an ABS would give the store a lot more foot traffic from gawkers coming in to check out Ruthie. The owners of that store would be crazy not to hire her.

I think your right Warpt. The district manager was very interested but he needed to talk to corporate to see how they felt about it. It's a pretty large chain. Ruthie was recognized in the store by one customer even for just the few minutes we were there. I think that sold the manager on the idea. now all he has to do is sell the corporate which most time is a much harder task.

real men appreciate n love a good slut! Ur a lucky cuck! Good luck....and best wishes!

Sounds like a good opportunity, if it works out...

Babyruthiezhubby,

Mecca410 has given you good advice about the high undesirability of "going to the media." His assessment of the likely outcomes and his many reasons for not doing so are valid and realistic, IMO.

The possible job opportunity you described for Ms. Ruthie:

babyruthiezhubby said:
The district manager [of a local adult book store] was very interested [in the possibility of hiring Ms. Ruthie], but said he needed to talk to corporate. It's a pretty large chain. Ruthie was recognized in the store by one customer during the few minutes we were there. I think that sold the manager; now all he has to do is sell corporate which is usually a much harder task.

sounds like a good way for her to go, if she gets an offer.

—Custer

Jim, don't think I always consider the worse in some people because I don't... However,
You might consider Ruthie suggesting single paid autograph signing "appearances" at the different ABS (to bring in foot traffic) for district manager rather than working there full time -- I don't know how to put this lightly.
There are real scumbag males out there that would figure since Ruthie works in an ABS and she fucks the guys she likes, that "they" are "entitled" to fuck her when, where, and how they want! I know you're an excellent husband and caretaker, but one slip and some asshole could be thinking it's alright to fist her in the middle of the street with a 12-pack of Dawn for Dishes... (you get the idea). Also you'd have to consider for Ruthie sake -- that if she fucked one guy who brought her a 'gift' in the ABS she worked for... hum?????

Why not make a deal with the different ABS managers (maybe a share of the signing fee) for her to sign autographs once or twice a month? Talk about foot traffic increase for the managers. (...and If word leaked out, Lol, that she liked to get herself fucked for real, she'd be gang banged in every State from Iowa to Florida!)
Me first please! Good luck to you - Ruthie's fantastic. Markii

Users who are viewing this thread