• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Well, this is ironic.

Stickman

New around here...
Beloved Member
If any of the users on the forum remembered me, I was the guy with the Indian girlfriend I had been dating for a few years, and I wanted her to cuckold me. Well, she and I went our separate ways several months ago. She found another boyfriend, while I drifted from woman to woman, playing the field if you will. We met up about 3 weeks ago, and ended up getting it on in the backseat of her car. Every time we see each other it turns into a heavy make out session with oral being involved.

Last night I asked her what her new boyfriend would do if he found out about us, to which she replied that he knew! Apparently she told him that we do it and in her words, "he's okay with it. He gets a little jealous but he lets me."

This is like the Twilight Zone here... I wanted to be a cuck... more specifically I wanted to be HER cuck. And now I'm her BULL! We've only gone as far as oral, but she's made it very clear that next time we see each other she wants to fuck, and I have every intention of doing it. Maybe one day her little boyfriend can come watch too. ;) Funny how the roles got totally switched like that. I wonder if that's happened to anyone here... or if I'm a one-off, lol.

Things could be worse. Go with the flow...

This is like the Twilight Zone here... I wanted to be a cuck... more specifically I wanted to be HER cuck. And now I'm her BULL!

Hey, ya' gotta' play the hand yer dealt...

We've only gone as far as oral, but she's made it very clear that next time we see each other she wants to fuck...

And if you disappoint her, you'll be fucked...

...and I have every intention of doing it.

Good, good...

Maybe one day her little boyfriend can come watch too. ;) Funny how the roles got totally switched like that.

Don't worry about it. Just do what ya' gotta' do. As the Rolling Stones famously put it: "You can't always get what you want..."

I wonder if that's happened to anyone [else] here... or, am I a one-off?

Your situation can't possibly be unique. Remember the empirical law of nature, derived from observations of phenomena ranging from cockroaches and mosquitos to stars in the universe: "If you see one, you can be sure you ain't seen them all."

No you aren't the only one to desire being a cuck and turn out being a bull.
In my case we started swinging years ago. But I e developed health issues so I encouraged her to keep playing. Which she has done and I love it knowing she's getting satified. Well in the last year a buddy of mine has gotten his wife to start playing and she loves sucking cock. He has watched her suck me off on several times. The problem is she then wants to fuck which I'm not allowed to do without approval from my wife/mistress. So I end up leaving with blueballs to which my wife ignores.
So be careful. Lol
Hank

Hm, thanks for the feedback. A little update; We've both been really busy as of late so we haven't seen each other, but I am really looking forward to fucking her. She sent me a couple raunchy pictures as well, but we haven't talked about her boyfriend in a while.

Jeez... what kind of action does your woman have to take, anyway...?

Stickman,

Hm, thanks for the feedback.

Hey, you're welcome...

Re.:

This is like the Twilight Zone here... I wanted to be a cuck... more specifically I wanted to be HER cuck. And now I'm her BULL! We've only gone as far as oral, but she's made it very clear that next time we see each other she wants to fuck, and I have every intention of doing it. Maybe one day her little boyfriend can come watch too. ;) Funny how the roles got totally switched like that. ....

It sounds like your woman responded favorably to your suggestion she make her boyfriend (and perhaps later, her husband) her cuckold, but she didn't consider you a suitable candidate for that.

Maybe she viewed you as likely to intimidate other men she might want to take as lovers... maybe you're too macho, or physically intimidating, or something or other...

So, she dumped you as her "boyfriend" and selected an alternative who seems likely to her to be suitable as her cuckold, per your comment: "Maybe one day her little boyfriend can come and watch [me fuck her]..."

A little update; We've both been really busy as of late so we haven't seen each other, but I am really looking forward to fucking her.

Well, don't get too "busy." I mean, if yer newly-hooked-up-with-another-boyfriend woman wants you to fuck her, ya' better get on it. Otherwise, having been pink-slipped as her boyfriend, you may also find yourself out of a job as her bull. And, there are no unemployment benefits for men who don't have a woman to fuck them...

She sent me a couple raunchy pictures as well...

Jeez... what does your woman have to do, anyway, to get your clothes off and you into her bed? Are you awaiting an engraved invitation INCLUDING a sensuously-nude photo, hand-delivered by a courier bearing a bouquet of flowers...?

—Custer

I'm a bit of an outsider on the site but I've been hanging around for several years. My guess is that if she is willing to cuck someone else she will eventually do it to you too. I am a submissive male (sometimes switch). My observation has been that women tend to develop behavior that lets them humiliate their mate without taking responsibility for doing it. In other words they shy away from consciously dominating or humiliating a man, but manage to do it with some unconscious motivation allowing them to feel justified. All you have to do in some cases is become the nice guy and they will shit on you. I know this sounds like sour grapes and maybe it is, but I can guarantee you that it has happened to me. The more devoted and loving in some cases, the more likely you can be victimized. Why some women can not do it consciously and let you enjoy the process, I can't say.

Stickman,
Hey, you're welcome...

Re.:
It sounds like your woman responded favorably to your suggestion she make her boyfriend (and perhaps later, her husband) her cuckold, but she didn't consider you a suitable candidate for that.

Maybe she viewed you as likely to intimidate other men she might want to take as lovers... maybe you're too macho, or physically intimidating, or something or other...

So, she dumped you as her "boyfriend" and selected an alternative who seems likely to her to be suitable as her cuckold, per your comment: "Maybe one day her little boyfriend can come and watch [me fuck her]..."

I can see you being right on the intimidating factor... I am a 230lb weightlifter who does MMA. I literally terrified most of her guy friends when we were dating :p

Well, don't get too "busy." I mean, if yer newly-hooked-up-with-another-boyfriend woman wants you to fuck her, ya' better get on it. Otherwise, having been pink-slipped as her boyfriend, you may also find yourself out of a job as her bull. And, there are no unemployment benefits for men who don't have a woman to fuck them...

Jeez... what does your woman have to do, anyway, to get your clothes off and you into her bed? Are you awaiting an engraved invitation INCLUDING a sensuously-nude photo, hand-delivered by a courier bearing a bouquet of flowers...?

—Custer

Chill Custer, I was working on it. Had a ton of stuff to do for work and my car was in the garage for a while too.
But anyways this past weekend I saw her. Our plan was to go out for some dinner, then go to a mall and afterwards have a little fun. That changed as soon as she saw me... we started making out and ended up fucking in the back of her SUV in the parking lot of the restaurant we never went to. So I guess you could say now her little boyfriend is officially been cuckolded by me. We didn't talk about him at all that night, I wonder if he knows though.

I would say almost..
My wife dates, fucks and mets whoever she wants. I have no saying in that. I don't date anyone now since I am satisfied with her but in the beginning of our "open relationship" before it turned to a cuckold style one I did date on my own.

I met a lovely woman although she was a litttle strange, 10 years older than myself and we did fuck twice.
I thought that she was cheating on her much older husband, he was 18 years her senior, that what was she told me when we started dating.

Gradually she tells me that he allows her to have lovers and that he is to old to have hot sex himself, thats why she fucks outside marriage. I thought that she didn't tell me this in the beginning because she might scare me of.

It evolved to much and she showed me pics of her teenage kids and wanted me to fuck her at her home, when her husband was there.
I finally asked her if he liked if she fucked other men and she just laughed and said that he likes her happy. I asked if he wants to watch her have sex and she just said that he will do as she wants, if she doesn't want him in the room he will not be there. Still no YES or NO answer from her side.

When I pressed her and asked her if he wanted to watch US and if he knows about US she said yes.

I said no to that since I am not the bull type, I could probably do a threesome with them but she wanted only me not him at the same time. When she saw that I wasn't into that she dumped me. Said that we need not see eachother anymore. Since I didn't have any feelings for her I didn't really mind.

I am more the cuck type, not the bull type, even if I am with other women than my wife. It would have been much more turning on for me if she wanted to fuck her husband and have me watch or cleanup her afterwards.

And BTW, this woman is the only one that I have done anal with... in 40+ years I have only had my dick inside one asshole, and it was hers :(

I would say almost..
My wife dates, fucks and mets whoever she wants. I have no saying in that. I don't date anyone now since I am satisfied with her but in the beginning of our "open relationship" before it turned to a cuckold style one I did date on my own.

I met a lovely woman although she was a litttle strange, 10 years older than myself and we did fuck twice.
I thought that she was cheating on her much older husband, he was 18 years her senior, that what was she told me when we started dating.

Gradually she tells me that he allows her to have lovers and that he is to old to have hot sex himself, thats why she fucks outside marriage. I thought that she didn't tell me this in the beginning because she might scare me of.

It evolved to much and she showed me pics of her teenage kids and wanted me to fuck her at her home, when her husband was there.
I finally asked her if he liked if she fucked other men and she just laughed and said that he likes her happy. I asked if he wants to watch her have sex and she just said that he will do as she wants, if she doesn't want him in the room he will not be there. Still no YES or NO answer from her side.

When I pressed her and asked her if he wanted to watch US and if he knows about US she said yes.

I said no to that since I am not the bull type, I could probably do a threesome with them but she wanted only me not him at the same time. When she saw that I wasn't into that she dumped me. Said that we need not see eachother anymore. Since I didn't have any feelings for her I didn't really mind.

I am more the cuck type, not the bull type, even if I am with other women than my wife. It would have been much more turning on for me if she wanted to fuck her husband and have me watch or cleanup her afterwards.

And BTW, this woman is the only one that I have done anal with... in 40+ years I have only had my dick inside one asshole, and it was hers :(

You missed your chance to be her complete fantasy - thousands of husbands would have loved the opportunity you turned down.

If any of the users on the forum remembered me, I was the guy with the Indian girlfriend I had been dating for a few years, and I wanted her to cuckold me. Well, she and I went our separate ways several months ago. She found another boyfriend, while I drifted from woman to woman, playing the field if you will. We met up about 3 weeks ago, and ended up getting it on in the backseat of her car. Every time we see each other it turns into a heavy make out session with oral being involved.

Last night I asked her what her new boyfriend would do if he found out about us, to which she replied that he knew! Apparently she told him that we do it and in her words, "he's okay with it. He gets a little jealous but he lets me."

This is like the Twilight Zone here... I wanted to be a cuck... more specifically I wanted to be HER cuck. And now I'm her BULL! We've only gone as far as oral, but she's made it very clear that next time we see each other she wants to fuck, and I have every intention of doing it. Maybe one day her little boyfriend can come watch too. ;) Funny how the roles got totally switched like that. I wonder if that's happened to anyone here... or if I'm a one-off, lol.
haha this is the best story i have ever read in this forum...

Perfect man ,thats really perfect )

It happened to me briefly. Very similar situation. Her new boyfriend was in the Army. I am far from the soldier type. Im a musician. From what I know, musicians fuck better than soldiers, but chicks love a man in uniform. He was deployed overseas and she came back to me for a few creampies. Pictures were taken of her cum filled pussy with her phone. Apparently when he got home he found them and was turned on, or so she said. never fucked her again after he got home, just sexting. That eventually stopped too. Its been almost 6 years. Good times. You are not the only one. May as well enjoy it. It certainly better than not gettin any pussy at all. Enjoy.

I found myself in the exact same situation, pretty much.

It comes down to Yin and Yang.

What starts as Yang, eventually recedes to Yin.
What starts as Yin, eventually builds towards Yang.

That's just the universe we live in.

Embrace each opportunity and learn from it, because it shapes the opposite situation and how you react to it, and handle it, and even, how much you enjoy it. ;)

Stickman,

I can see you [Custer] being right on the intimidation factor. I am a 230 lb. weight lifter who does MMA [mixed martial arts]. I literally terrified most of her guy friends when we were dating. :p

I think you've put your finger on the primary factor underlying your "problem."

—Custer

Sorry for the wait guys, I'll try and be on this site a little more often.

Okay so thus far here is the situation:
She's dumped her other boyfriend and she wants me back very badly, she says she still loves me, she wants another shot at our relationship and all that jazz. A part of me wanted to say yes, but in reality I'm also enjoying the single life quite a lot. I enjoy having a shot at any woman I please, not having a "ball and chain," if you will. Plus, I enjoy being a bull too. A LOT ;)

Not to mention I'm VERY skeptical about her. Not physically, she's an amazing lover and gorgeous, but I mean about getting into a committed long term relationship again. The reason we aren't together in the first place is that she left me for this potential bull that we had both thought of her cuckolding me with.

I didn't give her a straight out yes or no answer when she told me all of this, though. I told her that I didn't know, and that I probably would not. She seemed hurt but she still was determined to win my heart. Nowadays when I see her, it's less about fucking and more serious, she brings up old times a lot etc. I just can't see myself with someone who ended a 2 year relationship for some dude she only knew for a couple months.

I'd seen her three times since the last post I made. The first time she invited me over to her house to fuck her silly. But the next two times she didn't want to fuck. In fact the last time she didn't even kiss me, we just talked together.

Thanks for the update.

Sounds like you made the right move. It sucks to hear, but you are right. She was willing to end what you had over so little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back