• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

We're New To This Site

• Thread starternavy
  • Start date

navy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 8, 2006
Just wanted to take a moment to introduce my hot wife. Shes a hottie in my book. I took these pics as we were waiting for her lover...for that night night. Hope you enjoy the pics. All comments are welcomed.

Attachments

• Picture 1027.jpg
    Picture 1027.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 2,686
  • Picture 1025.jpg
    Picture 1025.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 3,211
  • Picture 1016.jpg
    Picture 1016.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 2,356
  • Picture 1024.jpg
    Picture 1024.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 3,109
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Wow You have yourself one HOT wife. I could work on that all night and never get tired.;)

tight slut you have

my girl really wants to eat yours

black man here

wow shes very very nice where you guys from

Navy As One Swabby To Another

Sailor you have one of the most beautiful wives on this site. That is no bullshit. Please let me see her keedunk, I may have misspelled that but you know what I mean.Also being a panty lover I am in a state of total fuck up right now for your wife is tearing my ass up. Shit I love it!!! Please show and tell more, let us see some after fucking shots. LET us see those White panties soaked with her lovers and her cum. With your permission Navy, I will use her photos to relieve this pressure she has caused. Thanks ole skivey waver okdeacon Mist Grey and Underway

Last edited by a moderator:
Man Shes Fucking Hot, Love To A Pic Of A Bbc Going Into Her Wet Cunt, And The Black Seed Running Down That Fine Ass Shes Got. Fucking Good. Post More Of Your Hot Slut.

Thanks For Response!

We appreciate all the comments. Here's few more pics as requested. Oh, and we're stationed in Jacksonville Florida.

navy

okdeacon...Permission Granted!

Attachments

• Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 012.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 2,506
  • Picture 018.jpg
    Picture 018.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 2,433
  • Picture 083.jpg
    Picture 083.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 4,568
Navy Its More Than A Normal Man Can Stand

Your wife is the sexiest most captivating woman I have laid eyes on. And I have seem more than my share because I have worked at it. That pussy is perfect, those eyes would melt an iceberg, her figure is made for sex, I could go on and on. But you know I am not spreading scuttlebutt. To see her spread legs,shaved pussy, and lickin that large black cock is a joy beyond compare. Thank her and you very much. May we please see more? May we see everything? We are in your debt. okdeacon Mist Grey And Underway edit Yes I see the slut wife gold chain on that beautiful RIGHT leg. This makes my third visit today. I am hooked. Shit I Love it. okdeacon

What a beautiful cock!

What a big beautiful black cock!!!

fertile?

Nice looking...is she fertile for a quality white man?

Nice

Love to see that black cock in your wives pussy. Does she love it!!

Amazing

What a beautiful little *****...I would love to chat sometime. Message me on Y@hoo...HSJRM

wow

That yellow panty and bra pictures are outstanding. She looks hot

great piece of creation

Hi,

U own a great piece of gods creation.
envy u, am tiny sized, would go missing in that, but really would love to watch u in action

brgds

Navy, You Got A Fine Lady, Love To Be Behind Her On The Bed Giving Her A Good Fucking, I'm In So. Ga.
Bill

Users who are viewing this thread