• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wet white pussy

• Thread starterWetWhiteChick
  • Start date

WetWhiteChick

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 7, 2007
I just thought I would post these here also for you guys let me know what you think

101_0501.jpg

101_0499.jpg

101_0502.jpg

101_0505.jpg

Very nice pics. Would be even better with a BBC in your pussy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been with 3 diff black guys before and hubby knows and is the one who helped me to fulfull my fantasy

What was it like for you your first time? I loved it so much I went blk only! Wendy

bet your hub would love to see your tummey black pregnant

Carolina Stand up!!!!

I'm sure some carolina studs Can give ya what you need > Carolina < Stand up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dayuuuuum!!!!!!!!!

Dayuuuuuum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very nice pics have you ever considered making a video and posting? :clap::clap::clap:

thanks and I have thought about it but never had access to a camera to record and don't know much about how to post that kind of stuff

WetWhiteChick said:

WoWWWW!!!!! white girl....what a pic and what a body you have. Ever cum to Dallas look me up. You got it all going on girl. Now I'm both hungry and hard.

So what are you into Breeding, BBC etc. etc

So what are you into Breeding, BBC etc etc .... Whats the deal? If youre fishing for compliments id say DAYYYYUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you smoke Newports? Somebody going to have a good time dicking you down. I remember the good times i had as a sailor at Virgina Beach.... Your pic brought back memories .......GOOD GOOD Memories.

So what are you into Breeding, BBC etc. etc

So what are you into Breeding, BBC etc etc .... Whats the deal? If youre fishing for compliments id say DAYYYYUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you smoke Newports? Somebody going to have a good time dicking you down. I remember the good times i had as a sailor at Virgina Beach.... Your pic brought back memories .......GOOD GOOD Memories. Keep Posting!!!!!!!!!!!

no breeding I have hubby for that just BBC fun thats all and I want BIIIG black cock because hubby is big enuff for me so if im gonna do this anymore I want to make it worth the while

I feel ya on that !!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel ya on that note...... how big ya talkn ...... give some of the guys an idea on what your looking for....Sorry I cant help!!!!!!!!

My Goodness Gracious

All I can say is wow!!! You got it going on. That's some fine wet pretty white shaved pussy. Looks so moist and delicious.

Your nice body deserves top-shelf BBC cock (7+ inches should do it).
I agree, you might as well as have all the trimmings, bells and whistles in your chosen lifestyle.

Good luck with shortlisting the Bulls who would like a piece of you.

Only picture is available now. her with a white cock.. that also looks nice! :)

I second the video! :)

V

Users who are viewing this thread