• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

what a fun night

cdlola

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
As I've told in my past posts on here my wife loves going on her webcam and showing off for guys but last night was amazing, for the first time in a while she had me dress up gem for her, she had me wear a bed forest which really showed off my large man boobs, she chatted and showed guys anything they wanted to see, her fits,ass,pussy anything, then she kept showing them peeks of me teasing them, they thought I was an actual female, and they kept saying how hot my tits are and it really turned me on hearing what they were saying, she then watched several men cum on cam for her and me it was very hot and I can't wait to see where she takes it next time

sorry about the spelling i had spell check on , it should have said ,?she had me dress fem for her? and ?i had on a red corset?

don't worry about spelling .. the hotness of your experience came thru loud & clear .. mmm .. sounds like you're both headed in a nice direction .. keep us posted

don't worry about spelling .. the hotness of your experience came thru loud & clear .. mmm .. sounds like you're both headed in a nice direction .. keep us posted

Thanks....im hoping she wants to do it again it was so fun teasing the guys, they thought I was a female and we were two lesbians, they wanted to see more of me but she just teased them by showing them my large cleavage a few times, it was kinda hot hearinghow they wanted both of us to do things together and to them, how they wanted us to give him a double blowjob , which was kinda hot to hear I kinda actually felt feminine, im hoping to do it again tonight or tomorrow ill keep u posted

Cdlola,

Re.:

Sorry about the spelling (I had spell check on). My initial post should have said: "she had me dress fem for her" and "I had on a red corset."

Thanks for the clarification. I had no idea what "dressing gem and wearing a forest" meant, so I supposed I must be totally out of it regarding those aspects of the cross-dressing scene.

—Custer

Cdlola,

Re.:

Thanks for the clarification. I had no idea what "dressing gem and wearing a forest" meant, so I supposed I must be totally out of it regarding those aspects of the cross-dressing scene.

—Custer
lol yes when i read it back i was like ....what the .... ? to my self lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back