• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What a good cuck....

Mistress Angela

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
I told my husband that he would be required to take it up the ass from my black lover when we found one willing to do that. I have started preparing him for what to expect. He barely made a whimper.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 1,078
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 1,380
sounds like you have trained him up well/!
he has a cute ass too but ready and willing is the important part
luv, MsGary

How very wonderful, you have done a great job of properly training him.
I hope he will enjoy it as much as hubby here has. Bet he will climax when he takes it !!:D

You should let your girlfriends exercise his ass too. They might like it enough to turn their own husbands over.

/Phil

impressive

wow, thats impressive seeing you fist fuck your hubbys ass! My hubby started out just watching me get fucked by huge black cock. Then he started stroking my bulls cocks and gettin them good and hard for me and guiding their cocks into my pussy. Eventually he started licking and sucking their ball sacks and finally sucking black cock, taking it in his ass, and eating my creampie and tongue fucking their musky assholes! When my hubby first started getting fucked in the ass by black cock, he had to stroke his cock to cum. Now he lies on his back and grabs his ankles and spreads his legs like a bitch and takes 10 in. black cocks in hiss ass! The only difference is now he moans like a woman and says 'im gonna cum!' and his liitle tiny cock starts shooting a load of cum on his belly. And he never toyched his dick with his hands. Thats how good BLACK COCK is!!!!

wow, thats impressive seeing you fist fuck your hubbys ass! My hubby started out just watching me get fucked by huge black cock. Then he started stroking my bulls cocks and gettin them good and hard for me and guiding their cocks into my pussy. Eventually he started licking and sucking their ball sacks and finally sucking black cock, taking it in his ass, and eating my creampie and tongue fucking their musky assholes! When my hubby first started getting fucked in the ass by black cock, he had to stroke his cock to cum. Now he lies on his back and grabs his ankles and spreads his legs like a bitch and takes 10 in. black cocks in hiss ass! The only difference is now he moans like a woman and says 'im gonna cum!' and his liitle tiny cock starts shooting a load of cum on his belly. And he never toyched his dick with his hands. Thats how good BLACK COCK is!!!!

This has me VERY turned on. We have talked about almost each and every point in your post and it WILL happen at some point. Now to find a willing third party!

This is just so hot. I must have read this over and over 50 times. It is just so hot. What a lucky guy!!!

I'm still getting my inadequate husband ready to accept my black lover's massive cock in his ass. It gets easier and easier for him each time we work on it. His tight little ass was so red and swollen by the time I was done with it today.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 361
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 314
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 413
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 402
The white lady's pussy is strangely not enough.
Any money Mr. Black loudly and proudly proclaims his heterosexuality.

Your husband really is a good cuck--as well as a total slut.:clap::)

How often do you do him? How long do the sessions last?

Your husband really is a good cuck--as well as a total slut.:clap::)

How often do you do him? How long do the sessions last?

At least once a week. And he does not last long....which is why I need more than him. Once I tell him things like how pathetic he is and the fact he WILL be my lover's bitch someday, it's just a matter of seconds.

My Mistress has a Jeff Stryker Strap on dildo that she uses on me to really stretch me ass, she doesn't however share her lovers with me. I have to say though it does make me moan like the sissy bitch I am when she's pumping me.

My Mistress has a Jeff Stryker Strap on dildo that she uses on me to really stretch me ass, she doesn't however share her lovers with me. I have to say though it does make me moan like the sissy bitch I am when she's pumping me.

We have a strap on we use most of the time.....this was last minute thing.

Would you like her to share her lovers with you? If she told you to, would you?

We have a strap on we use most of the time.....this was last minute thing.

Would you like her to share her lovers with you? If she told you to, would you?

I have sucked many a cock and guided it into her dripping pussy and there is nothing like it. Next week the couple we play with will take turns fucking my ass, her with a strapon and him with his cock.

I can't wait.

I have sucked many a cock and guided it into her dripping pussy and there is nothing like it. Next week the couple we play with will take turns fucking my ass, her with a strapon and him with his cock.

I can't wait.

The thought of doing that to my husband gets me super excited. Gawd how erotic and sexy! Let me know how your experience goes.

i just LOVE drinking a blackmaster's NUTT outta my wife's raw,
stretched pussy! both HE and SHE own my pussy-ass, puny dick,
sad existence!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back