• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What a good cuck....

• Thread starterMistress Angela
  • Start date
inferior2black said:
i just LOVE drinking a blackmaster's NUTT outta my wife's raw,
stretched pussy!

Mine will love it too. If we can film it, I will share it with you!

both HE and SHE own my pussy-ass, puny dick,
sad existence!

As my lover and I will own his too!

MsGary said:
Fantastic, he is going to have the easiest first fuck ever
luv, MsGaary

That is what I am working him up to. We both are going to enjoy it!

Would just love to let you get me ready for it. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

In looking at your pics again, I'm noticing you're using some serious hardware when you fuck hubby in the ass.

Did you convince him over time to take more and more up his asshole, or were you able to let him know what he was going to have to do from the beginning?

BTW, your hubby is very lucky to be taken by a great strap-on goddess like yourself.;)

lovenu said:
Did you convince him over time to take more and more up his asshole, or were you able to let him know what he was going to have to do from the beginning?

He knew from the beginning I was a Size Queen and would want enormous black cock to fuck us both. He could not take this particular BBC (in the pics) at first, we sorta had to work up to it (which we both enjoyed very much). Now that we have both used that BBC on a regular basis, we've decided we will need something even bigger at some point.

here are some pics of me fucking my husband with a strap-on to keep his ass loose and ready for whatever cums his way.
You can watch the video we filmed of it at Cuckold Husband of Slut Wife

Attachments

• strap-on1.jpg
    strap-on1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 460
  • strapon3.jpg
    strapon3.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 539
  • strapon1.jpg
    strapon1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 475
Lucky man!

Wow,thats hot.

Mistress Angela said:
This has me VERY turned on. We have talked about almost each and every point in your post and it WILL happen at some point. Now to find a willing third party!

Wow,thats hot!I would die to see that!

Make him fall in love with those big fine hunks of cock.Forever.Make him do it till he gets used to it.And the fact that he jacks off that little weiner,which he has to know now is nothing but a kickstand for his new pussy(that he shouldnt be able to use again i dont think,he dont need it,he should know that now after even if it aint broke)(And it sounds like it is!!!!Ohmy god,dont stop,keep feeding him cock,eventually he will fall in love with it as much as you) while laying on his back and getting pipe layed to him,thank you for sharing that with us.I could listen to that over and over again.Ohmygod that is so hot,i would love to see that.Go all the way with it.And keep us posted often on how he develops,i think he is a black cock worshipper in the making.Feed the baby more.

He's looking nice and open,ohmygod,keep it up!!!

Hee Hee.

Giggling.

Angela, I applaud Your efforts at training your cuck. Keep up the good work and I know You will be sooo proud the first time he/she gets to feel what we girls have the pleasure of taking.

My sissy could only cum from a furious jo while I used my strappie's with her, but the first night she took a real cock, omg, she was cumming all over herself when he took his pleasure. Sissy is quite addicted now, hopelessly even, and even has cried a cpl of times when my lover has told her no after long and slow prepping his cock for me.

Keep that training schedule tight, and she will loosen up well for you and your man.

Mary

Thanks Mary...for the great advice. I am using it!

Last night, to my delight, he asked for it twice. I took the time before hand to shave his asshole very smooth. I then got him opened up some by using my fingers and hand again, waiting for him to beg for my strap on BBC to enter his tight ass. He is lasting longer and longer...where before, he would cum very quickly after I entered his ass. This time, I was able to long dick his asshole before he shot a huge load all over his chest and stomach. After a short recovery, he asked for it again. This time, it slid right in and after a few ass spankings, he shot another load. When the time comes, he is going to be so ready for my black lover.

I also made him suck my BBC while it was strapped on. Oh my GAWD, he knows how to suck cock! There is no doubt in my mind my lover will be pleased.

Any other thoughts and ideas would be appreciated...

Here's a suggestion: Put him in a chastity devise, cut him off from sex gradually and milk him on occasion so he can get some relief (though not much pleasure).

My god that is such a perfect example of what i want with my wife. Laying back with her lover and just cumming like a bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread