• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What a Result

• Thread starterClaire4breeding
  • Start date

Claire4breeding

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 10, 2005
This is a great site! I only joined 3 days ago posted a note in Lets Meet Up and entered the chat room. Already I've fixed up to meet two bulls who are interested in breeding me including a fantastic hunk I met earlier today! He is interested in owning me!
Wow what a service! At this rate I should be pregnant in no time!

Thanks!
Claire

breeding

fuck thats hot Clair your tummy will bw swelling with a black baby in no time. are you married?

No I'm not married. I'm 18 and thought thats the perfect time to start out as a breeder! Plenty of time to serve the bbc and have loads of beautiful black babies!

hlleo claire im a supporter of black breeding and wondered if you would care to chat/mail ? im in the UK drop me a line on hornchurchmale@yahoo.co.uk thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
way to go claire. I am preg with my first blk baby as well

Why on earth is everyone replying to this post from 3 years ago? We all know she only posted 3 times & she is a fake!

We get caught up in the fantasy because we WANT it to be a reality....and forget to check out WHEN the posting was made until AFTER we respond!! LOL That's how it goes for me anyway!! LOLLOL

JMNBABE

Users who are viewing this thread