• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

what about the other darker men, (indians, sri lankans)?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date
dark indian man fucking hot blonde, she seems to be loving it

I63NYTO.jpg

Buggalee said:
Wouldn't blacks in Canada be African-Canadians rather than African-Americans? Just sayin'.

African-Americans
African-Chinese
African-Canadians
African-British
African-Australian

So why do we actually discriminate - when women hear 'African' and instantly see a huge black cock in their mind pictures?

Once a woman hears the rumors, you can't cancel them in her brain - they are burned deeply into the neural pathways....and if there is a cheap holiday overseas, a woman is going to take the opportunity to see (for herself) what the fuss is all about. She wants what other women are having, and why not?

Truth is that Indian men get lots of opportunies for sex, because of the way they flirt with a woman. Plenty of time afterwards to decide whether a second invite is on the cards, but if there isn't, it doesn't matter because there are plenty of other horny wives who are not getting a full quota from their husbands.

thing said:
I'm from Yorkshire and I can concur with Curious Observer. Lots of Muslim men in this area treat their women like shit (and I don't mean the sort of 'treat me like shit' that you get off on). I'm not saying that some born and bred white guys up here are any different, there are some real inbreds amongst them but some (not all) Muslim guys are the pits, they are fucking awful people, about 500 years behind the rest of the human race.

How do you know that it is not Yorkshire that is 500 years behind the Muslems? Just opinion really I would say. Plenty of Muslems in the world, so they must have some knowledge about sex to have such good survival rates. A high percentage of Yorkshire men would surely die of heat stroke or sunburn if they were ******* to 33-57C in the Middle East. Easy to see why the women cover their delicate skin over.

If you have a small dick, but an excellent technique, you can make a lady swoon with pleasure BEFORE you take your "reward" and leave a deposit. Lesbians don't have dicks, but the one that roleplays as the cow, seems very pleased with the "bull's" performance.

Cucky can pretend he is a lesbian bull, then add the fertiliser topping afterwards once you hear the appropriate sounds that mean that "all is well".

80% of men and women don't have white skin. Whites were an afterthought, because our Creator knew they were not strong enough genetically to do all the hard pioneering work needed to get the world population to the first billion. Even today, notice how many white men have soft fingernails and skin without a tan - they look for easy jobs and try to employ workers with non-white skin on LOW PAY.

redheads;218615} i agree a big black cock is a turn on[/QUOTE said:
Well said, so true: - B I G B L A C K C O C K I S A T U R N O N

So do we need a special BBC breeding program to help the world survive after the Mayo Calendar runs out in 2012 ?

Saraha said:
80% of men and women don't have white skin. Whites were an afterthought, because our Creator knew they were not strong enough genetically to do all the hard pioneering work needed to get the world population to the first billion. Even today, notice how many white men have soft fingernails and skin without a tan - they look for easy jobs and try to employ workers with non-white skin on LOW PAY.

what color are east asians?? japanese almost look white to me, but obviously with different features

Saraha said:
Truth is that Indian men get lots of opportunies for sex, because of the way they flirt with a woman. Plenty of time afterwards to decide whether a second invite is on the cards, but if there isn't, it doesn't matter because there are plenty of other horny wives who are not getting a full quota from their husbands.

i have noticed that too, indian men also love their white women, in my area they also seem to be getting a lot of white pussy

I think it has to do with darker skin men feeling attracted to lighter white skinned women

sharky20 said:
Indian guys are known to have small dicks like asians! And they're not studs like black guys.

==============

this is what i was led to believe :confused:

redheads said:
i have noticed that too, indian men also love their white women, in my area they also seem to be getting a lot of white pussy

I think it has to do with darker skin men feeling attracted to lighter white skinned women

=============

the pure fair quality and genteel presence of many Caucasian
women are very attractive qualities indeed ...........but it's the taboo
nature & stepping up as it were that excites the dark dudes
of the once 3rd world ..............remember not 2 long ago the oh
so white British ran much of Asia and oft times took their women
to lord over the natives ...........of course the native men drooled
and lusted over this new kinda pussy ..oh so white & pure and unattainable
ya always want what is denied you.
So on those few occasions the dark dude got to sink his
not so large dingus into a white guy's wife sent preternatural
waves of pleasure coursing thru his brown body ..he told his
Friends and voilà! the hunt 4 white cunt was on and continues
to this very day long after the limeys left.

redheads said:
While i agree a big black cock is a turn on, for me it is the darker skin that is more of a turn on, i personally dont really care about the dick size, as there are many white men with big dicks too

now we all wants our wives to be fucked by african american men, but what about other darker men like indians, sri lankans etc...

Here in Canada i am seeing a lot canadian white girls dating indian, sri lankan etc.. men
They're only dating these guys for their mad technical support skills.

Angevin said:

=============

reason enough my friend

Angevin said:

lol possibly, but i have seen a lot indian guys with white women in clubs too here in the toronto area. ofcourse these clubs indian guys are not the nerdy type, they know how to speak/flirt with women. a lot of them are also from Trinidad and west indies, who basically follow Caribbean culture and usually hang with black people

redheads said:
lol possibly, but i have seen a lot indian guys with white women in clubs too here in the toronto area. ofcourse these clubs indian guys are not the nerdy type, they know how to speak/flirt with women. a lot of them are also from Trinidad and west indies, who basically follow Caribbean culture and usually hang with black people

==========

were u able 2 follow any into the loo and espy their cocks?

the hunt 4 white cunt was on and continues
to this very day long after the limeys left.

Wow, you hit the nail on the head with this post. White cunt is the golden treasure trove a man dreams about all his life?

DSC00002.jpg still get some nice looking mature white women who like younger indian/pakistsani guys .....janet had a pakistani boyfriend and she ended up in sessions with him and 3 mates

Last edited:
hi im frm tamil nadu, wanna try me?

duke9555 said:
=========

there's a bigger rush when a well put together white guy
cucked me than a black guy .reason being there was a much
better chance the caucasian could take my wife away 4 real
and not just sexually. :eek:

Yes,competition brings out the true colours of men in sperm wars - it defines what you are ... and what you believe in .. and what is important in your life ..... and it also cranks up sperm volume to maximum ech day ....... and the EMOTIONS flow like a river as wide as the Mississippi.

thing said:
I'm from Yorkshire and I can concur with Curious Observer. Lots of Muslim men in this area treat their women like shit (and I don't mean the sort of 'treat me like shit' that you get off on). I'm not saying that some born and bred white guys up here are any different, there are some real inbreds amongst them but some (not all) Muslim guys are the pits, they are fucking awful people, about 500 years behind the rest of the human race.

If it wasn't for the hard work of African Americans, USA would still be back in the 1930's, struggling with the menial jobs like mowing the lawns and diapering the babies. Slaves put America on the map, now the gun laws are holding it back from ever achieving true democracy. 350 shoot-outs in 2015 so far, a permanent war zone.

Users who are viewing this thread