what about the other darker men, (indians, sri lankans)?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
While i agree a big black cock is a turn on, for me it is the darker skin that is more of a turn on, i personally dont really care about the dick size, as there are many white men with big dicks too

now we all wants our wives to be fucked by african american men, but what about other darker men like indians, sri lankans etc...

Here in Canada i am seeing a lot canadian white girls dating indian, sri lankan etc.. men

redheads said:
now we all wants our wives to be fucked by african american men, but what about other darker men like indians, sri lankans etc...

That's a huge generalization. A lot of cucks here don't have any special affinity for black bulls.

redheads said:
Here in Canada...

Wouldn't blacks in Canada be African-Canadians rather than African-Americans? Just sayin'.

^ really? i am new, all the other cuck forum seem to fantasize mostly about blacks

yeah true on the last part

redheads said:
^ really? i am new, all the other cuck forum seem to fantasize mostly about blacks

The whole bbc thing is mentioned a lot. There is a definite group that is fixated on that, and it is a large group. But I've read enough here to find that maybe 40%-50% of the cucks either have no preference or prefer something other than bbc. That being said, bbc definitely has a bigger following than any one other thing. It just seems that there are almost as many cucks here that don't necessarily crave it as do.

^ i am not sure why so many white men have fixation with bigger black dicks? i personally dont, because on average, blackmen are only slightly bigger then white men. Now a difference between east asian men and black men, yes that is huge.

my fantasies are different, i really like it when white women sleep with sleep with nastier dirty black men, rather then sleeping with a good looking big dicked black men. May be its humiliating when they sleep with dirty men, thats why its a turn on

Buggalee said:
The whole bbc thing is mentioned a lot. There is a definite group that is fixated on that, and it is a large group. But I've read enough here to find that maybe 40%-50% of the cucks either have no preference or prefer something other than bbc. That being said, bbc definitely has a bigger following than any one other thing. It just seems that there are almost as many cucks here that don't necessarily crave it as do.

=========

there's a bigger rush when a well put together white guy
cucked me than a black guy .reason being there was a much
better chance the caucasian could take my wife away 4 real
and not just sexually. :eek:

^ why would you want to lose your wife for real though?? thats not a turn on for me at all

Nope, Not At All, Doesn't Work the same.. The thought of having your wife *UCKED Long & Hard by Big Black Thug Gang Banger IS NOT or EVER Be the same as some PUNJAB ~Rag Head. Now becoming a SEX SLAVE to some Rich Oil Shiek is a different thought all together too??

^ not punjab, they are not that darkskinned, i am talking about southern indians or sri lankans who exactly have the same skintone as africans. The thing is my wife's hot sister went to vacation to sri lankan some years ago and told my wife how darklooking sri lankan dudes would touch her while she was on the bus there. It sounded kinda erotic for some reason

Well all indians hindus are cucks .... indians cannot be bulls its just lack of opp. they dont deserve to be called as bulls... well try Pakistani cocks ifyou want BULL

Reactions: AmirAkbar and purplejoys
I'm from Yorkshire and I can concur with Curious Observer. Lots of Muslim men in this area treat their women like shit (and I don't mean the sort of 'treat me like shit' that you get off on). I'm not saying that some born and bred white guys up here are any different, there are some real inbreds amongst them but some (not all) Muslim guys are the pits, they are fucking awful people, about 500 years behind the rest of the human race.

well wht i see is they are not like you people who live like cats and dogs... and have no respect for anyone.

I hardly think that repressing your own women and treating white women like shit shows respect.

I have been told that western women often get offered sex when they are staying in hotels i Pakistan and other muslim countries. The men would not approach any muslim woman but western christian woman are ok. I dont know if they have big dicks?.

BTW my wife have been in that area several times and i wonder if she got some service .

sometimes a country's immigration policy
spells its ruin.

looser said:
I have been told that western women often get offered sex when they are staying in hotels i Pakistan and other muslim countries. The men would not approach any muslim woman but western christian woman are ok. I dont know if they have big dicks?.

Yes, white western women frequently never get left alone in countries like this. White British women who go to countries like Egypt and other places on their holidays can attest to being constantly and often aggressively sexually harassed.

It's quite bad in the Arab countries and in places like Pakistan in general but most white Western women do their best to avoid these countries as frequently there is little there for them and it can be a very unpleasant experience. Consider that in real life they'd be *****, beaten and imprisoned for acting promiscuously in these sorts of countries.

^ thats not really true, i have been to Egypt and Dubai and i saw tons and tons of white women there, even alone with arab men. There are lots of white girls from europe who go to these countries for fun(sex) and also to make money of the richer arabs

I'm sure some go for promiscuous sex and also to make money but even more just go for holidays and are shocked at the sheer promiscuous aggression of many of the guys.

i.e. A lot of the women I've known who've been to places like Egypt make sure to stay in the complex due to being harrassed wherever they go by leering men.

Indian guys are known to have small dicks like asians! And they're not studs like black guys.