• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What do I do now???

• Thread starterjohnsmith90m
  • Start date
Crap! I wrote that suggestion about the video because I saw only one page of comments. Then after I clicked back to see if my bit had posted, all of a sudden 4 more pages appeared. It looks like my suggestion was too late. All I can say is, if you admit still more men into her/your life, your marriage is toast.

irreverent said:
Well, this is the most important, isn't it? Some time this week she will have a date with a guy who could become her lover. That's great! Will you be able to stay away so she has the house to herself? She'll probably need some space for anything more to happen.

Sounds promising. I guess this is a process that takes time, and subtelty is the way to go. I thought of one thing that maybe could help: Ask her to sit on your face while you lick her the next time you two are having sex. This will put her in a dominant position and she can control you completely. But you should of course do some research on female led marriages and see if it really is what you want. And maybe pick up some tips?

I am making it clear that i will be away and will call when I do need to come by. I am doing some looking on female led. I do like a lot of it. Thanks again for the comment.

Well a lot went on this weekend. Here is a run down.

Friday, I had lunch with Jen and she told me they were going out tonight after Eli had a day at the salon. I assumed she was just getting her hair done. More on that later. Jen told that Eli was really excited to be going out on her first date since we got married with Rick. They went to high school together and had dated a while. Jen said it was just what she needed. She confirmed I was still ok with everything. After work I went to dinner with a friend of mine. Got home around 9 and went to bed. I was give out and didn’t hear her come in.

Saturday I snuck out before Eli was up. I went to Mikes to help him with what we are calling “The Project” now. Just keeps getting bigger. Around 5 I realized I needed my medicine so I did a quick trip home. I thought she would already be gone, but instead I got to see her getting ready for her date. She didn’t hear me come in because she had the music in the bed room pretty loud. I stood by the door just watching her in front of the mirror as she fixed her hair.

Normally this wouldn’t be anything different, but she was different. First thing I noticed was how tanned she was. She had gotten more than her hair done at salon. She had gotten a spray tan and her hair was completely different. It is now blonde with light brown streaks. She was standing in front of the mirror without her clothes on doing her hair and inspecting her body in the mirror. When she turned around I saw that her little bush was gone. It was now smooth and tan. I later found out she has started electrolysis to remove it. I have always wanted her to do that.

She was curling her hair which comes to her mid back. I also noticed the weight she had lost. She was already petite, but had a few extra pounds. Now I could see the bones in her hip like when we got married.

Side note: I know I haven’t really described her. She is short, 5’4 (Same height as me), a nice small butt and a large c cup. They don’t really sag yet. She is only 22 so at this point they really shouldn’t. She has great legs and the tan they put on really brought that out.

So I watched her till she put her tiny thong and matching bra on. Then she slipped on a green dress that caught her in just the right places. I found out one of the girls from the salon gave it to her. All the stuff they did for her was for her first date, which they knew about.

I had to get in the room so I walked out side and called her. Said I was almost there to get my medicine. She said ok. When I walked in she was all ready to go. She looked amazing and I told her. She said thanks and was a little nervous that I was home. I told her that is why I called. I didn’t want to surprise her and that I would always do that. She said thanks and really liked that. I did this so she would feel ok if she needed to bring someone home here.

She told me she was meeting a friend from high school. I told her to have fun and if she got a little tipsy to stay with Jen since she is in town. She said thanks and asked me straight up if I was ok with her meeting up with Rick. She knew I knew who he was. I said of course. I said you know that is your call. I trust you and love you. She smiled and gave me an air kiss since her lips were ready.

She left and I was so turned on. They went to a really nice restaurant in town and then sat at the bar for a couple hours and talked. He took her back to Jen’s and dropped her off. He offered to take her to his place, but she said not yet. They did make out in the car. (I’m not bothered at all by it) She told Jen that she wanted to date Jack and not have it as a one time thing, but she still wants someone that she can have a one night thing with since she doesn’t want this to be about just one guy. I agreed that was a good thing.

She got home around 2. I was out cold after a hard day working. Sunday we watched movies and just laid around. She did mention having a good time and how nice it was to see him. I said that was great and they should hang out more if she wanted. She asked if I was sure and I said ya. She said she was worried I might not like that. I told her I loved her and as long as that didn’t change for her I was good. She kissed me and said thanks.

Jen sent me an email yesterday with all of this. She also informed me that her trainer at the gym, a lady, found out that she was stepping out on me and even suggest a guy at the gym that had the hots for her. She didn’t tell her earlier since she knew she was married.

johnsmith90m said:
I am also at the point of accepting what has happened and maybe getting to the point to admitting I want to see more.

Good. Sounds like progress...

johnsmith90m said:
Just still have some things to work out.

Maybe both you and your wife would find it helpful to spend some time reading around here:

Musings of an incidental hotwife (and other links):
http://incidentalhotwife.blogspot.c...t-other-women-how-to.html?zx=38a6bf4a9736d925

johnsmith90m said:
Thanks for all the advice and please keep it coming as I post.

You're welcome. But, you really do need to begin a series of conversations with your wife about this — not indirect communications, with you talking to her sister and her sister relaying what you say to your wife. Maybe during an evening when you can be alone and uninterrupted, over glasses of wine with some soft music that appeals to both of you. If one or both of you gets a lot of calls, unplug your landline and turn off your cell phones...

Custer Laststand said:
Good. Sounds like progress...

Maybe both you and your wife would find it helpful to spend some time reading around here:

Musings of an incidental hotwife (and other links):
http://incidentalhotwife.blogspot.c...t-other-women-how-to.html?zx=38a6bf4a9736d925

You're welcome. But, you really do need to begin a series of conversations with your wife about this — not indirect communications, with you talking to her sister and her sister relaying what you say to your wife. Maybe during an evening when you can be alone and uninterrupted, over glasses of wine with some soft music that appeals to both of you. If one or both of you gets a lot of calls, unplug your landline and turn off your cell phones...

Thanks Custard. I always love hearing your thoughts. We have started talking a little, but still not straight up. Hope to hear from you again.

Well things are going great for Eli and I. She has a pep in her step and is really enjoying her weekends. She is hitting the gym more than ever. Still no sex between us, but a lot of cuddling and loving. I am loving that.

I asked her how it was catching up with Rick. She was a little shy about it, but said good. She said they talked a lot about home. I told her she should get back with him if she wanted. She asked me if I was trying to get rid of her. I said no. I just wanted her to see her friends. She asked if I was ok her going out to dinner or having drinks with another man. I told her I wasn’t a jealous guy, and I knew she would never do anything to hurt our relationship. I reminded her that I am letting her go to Vegas with a bunch of single women. She laughed and said ya I guess.

She asked if I was ok with her going out this weekend. I said that is your call. Take the whole weekend if you need too. She gave me a big kiss and said thank you.

More to come later I am sure.

johnsmith90m said:
Well things are going great for Eli and I. She has a pep in her step and is really enjoying her weekends. She is hitting the gym more than ever. Still no sex between us, but a lot of cuddling and loving. I am loving that.

Thanks for the updates, John, and it's great that you and your wife still have good times together. Her hitting the gym is great, that really builds confidence.

I asked her how it was catching up with Rick. She was a little shy about it, but said good. She said they talked a lot about home. I told her she should get back with him if she wanted. She asked me if I was trying to get rid of her. I said no. I just wanted her to see her friends.

You seem to know how to handle this.

She asked if I was ok her going out to dinner or having drinks with another man. I told her I wasn’t a jealous guy, and I knew she would never do anything to hurt our relationship. I reminded her that I am letting her go to Vegas with a bunch of single women. She laughed and said ya I guess.

She's getting a bit braver, getting closer to actually talking about what's going on. It seems like you are waiting for her to break the ice, which I suppose is the right thing. The one who takes the initiative will get control of the dynamics in your marriage.

She asked if I was ok with her going out this weekend. I said that is your call. Take the whole weekend if you need too. She gave me a big kiss and said thank you.

Wow, I guess you're looking forward to the weekend then!

In your earlier messages you have hinted at humiliating situations involving your sister-in-law and others. Is this something you find a turn-on? Do you want more of this, or am I just imagining this? Do you think your wife will want to dominate and humiliate you?

irreverent said:
Thanks for the updates, John, and it's great that you and your wife still have good times together. Her hitting the gym is great, that really builds confidence.

You seem to know how to handle this.

She's getting a bit braver, getting closer to actually talking about what's going on. It seems like you are waiting for her to break the ice, which I suppose is the right thing. The one who takes the initiative will get control of the dynamics in your marriage.

Wow, I guess you're looking forward to the weekend then!

In your earlier messages you have hinted at humiliating situations involving your sister-in-law and others. Is this something you find a turn-on? Do you want more of this, or am I just imagining this? Do you think your wife will want to dominate and humiliate you?

Yes I am looking forward to it. It oddly is a little bit of a turn on. Not sure how much I would like. I don't really know. If some of the girls at the salon had their way she might. They are all wild and out there.

Jen called and said that Eli was going to go out with the guy, Marcus, from the gym this weekend. Her trainer introduced them yesterday and they worked out together then and today. He asked her out and she said yes. Oh and he is black.

So we were at dinner tonight and she asked if I remember the other night when she mentioned going out and I told her to go with whomever she wanted. I said ya. It is your call. Well this may sound a little odd, but this guy at the gym asked if I wanted to hang out this weekend and grab some dinner. I asked what she said. She said well I kind of said ya. I hope that is ok. I said of course. It is your call you know. She asked if I was sure. I said ya. She said well he is black is that ok. I was glad I knew beforehand. I said sure. If that is who she wanted to have dinner with that is fine.

She said he wanted to take her to our favorite place. It is in town and we know some of the people there. I didn’t know this but said that is fine. She said they might get a drink after if that was fine since she didn’t know him that well and wanted to chat some. I said sure. She smiled and said she loved me. I said I loved her too.

Well she is in the shower and that is all I have time for. Thanks and I look forward to the comments.

Reactions: purplejoys
So - how was your weekend, John? You are already a cuckold, but did you get to experience your wife fucking another man once more? And how is it going with your ambitions to get your wife to dominate an humiliate you? Any progress?

Any updates, Johnsmith? Did your wife go out to dinner with the black man she met at the gym? If so, how'd it go...?

I dont know how much is real or fantasy for you in you story but I do know how some guys lear at the gym while I and other women working out. So it real understanding that the guy at gym was hitting on you wife and since he at gym he probably lot better shape than you. My husband here is same that he doesnt work out much so he not as fit as the guys I see at the gym.

johnsmith90m said:
Well a lot went on this weekend. Here is a run down.

Friday, I had lunch with Jen and she told me they were going out tonight after Eli had a day at the salon. I assumed she was just getting her hair done. More on that later. Jen told that Eli was really excited to be going out on her first date since we got married with Rick. They went to high school together and had dated a while. Jen said it was just what she needed. She confirmed I was still ok with everything. After work I went to dinner with a friend of mine. Got home around 9 and went to bed. I was give out and didn’t hear her come in.

Saturday I snuck out before Eli was up. I went to Mikes to help him with what we are calling “The Project” now. Just keeps getting bigger. Around 5 I realized I needed my medicine so I did a quick trip home. I thought she would already be gone, but instead I got to see her getting ready for her date. She didn’t hear me come in because she had the music in the bed room pretty loud. I stood by the door just watching her in front of the mirror as she fixed her hair.

Normally this wouldn’t be anything different, but she was different. First thing I noticed was how tanned she was. She had gotten more than her hair done at salon. She had gotten a spray tan and her hair was completely different. It is now blonde with light brown streaks. She was standing in front of the mirror without her clothes on doing her hair and inspecting her body in the mirror. When she turned around I saw that her little bush was gone. It was now smooth and tan. I later found out she has started electrolysis to remove it. I have always wanted her to do that.

She was curling her hair which comes to her mid back. I also noticed the weight she had lost. She was already petite, but had a few extra pounds. Now I could see the bones in her hip like when we got married.

Side note: I know I haven’t really described her. She is short, 5’4 (Same height as me), a nice small butt and a large c cup. They don’t really sag yet. She is only 22 so at this point they really shouldn’t. She has great legs and the tan they put on really brought that out.

So I watched her till she put her tiny thong and matching bra on. Then she slipped on a green dress that caught her in just the right places. I found out one of the girls from the salon gave it to her. All the stuff they did for her was for her first date, which they knew about.

I had to get in the room so I walked out side and called her. Said I was almost there to get my medicine. She said ok. When I walked in she was all ready to go. She looked amazing and I told her. She said thanks and was a little nervous that I was home. I told her that is why I called. I didn’t want to surprise her and that I would always do that. She said thanks and really liked that. I did this so she would feel ok if she needed to bring someone home here.

She told me she was meeting a friend from high school. I told her to have fun and if she got a little tipsy to stay with Jen since she is in town. She said thanks and asked me straight up if I was ok with her meeting up with Rick. She knew I knew who he was. I said of course. I said you know that is your call. I trust you and love you. She smiled and gave me an air kiss since her lips were ready.

She left and I was so turned on. They went to a really nice restaurant in town and then sat at the bar for a couple hours and talked. He took her back to Jen’s and dropped her off. He offered to take her to his place, but she said not yet. They did make out in the car. (I’m not bothered at all by it) She told Jen that she wanted to date Jack and not have it as a one time thing, but she still wants someone that she can have a one night thing with since she doesn’t want this to be about just one guy. I agreed that was a good thing.

She got home around 2. I was out cold after a hard day working. Sunday we watched movies and just laid around. She did mention having a good time and how nice it was to see him. I said that was great and they should hang out more if she wanted. She asked if I was sure and I said ya. She said she was worried I might not like that. I told her I loved her and as long as that didn’t change for her I was good. She kissed me and said thanks.

Jen sent me an email yesterday with all of this. She also informed me that her trainer at the gym, a lady, found out that she was stepping out on me and even suggest a guy at the gym that had the hots for her. She didn’t tell her earlier since she knew she was married.

This is a very tough post for me. I wasn't going to post again, but a member who shall remain anonymous has been emailing me for the last month and knows my current situation. He and his wife both encouraged me to post and said it would be good for me to get it out there and maybe get some thoughts. Mike also knows and thinks it would be good. My therapist also knows and we have discussed a good bit about it and Eli and what it means and how I feel.

This post is very different from the others I have posted as you will soon see. It is not meant to be erotic or make someone laugh. It is what I have been going through over the last month that has changed something and how I think about others. So here it is. Please no bashing. I honestly have struggled with whether to post this, but I'm following someone's advice that has been a HUGE help to me through this.

Right before Eli left out on Friday the 25th of October I started having some pain in my groin. I had a hernia two years ago on the other side figured I had done it again on the opposite side when I was moving some boxes a couple days before. I have a thing a friend gave me. I call it a hernia sling. It basically slips on like really tight underwear, but comes up on each side of your balls. Holds ever thing up and tight. Eli thinks it is funny when I wear it. So we laughed and wanted to see if it would help. It did for a while.

The weekend after Halloween I was still wearing it and noticed I was numb down the inner side of my leg. I thought it was because of the tightness. The following Saturday I was sitting on the couch in my underwear and noticed a tingle in other places higher, but still on that side. That night I took off the hernia sling and realized I was now numb from my belly to my groin on the left side. I left the sling off entirely and being a man assumed it would all go away by morning. The next morning I woke up and had wet the bed. This had never happened before. But, over the last week I had noticed that I was having problems controlling it like I normally would. Again being a man I just assumed it was the sling.

I cleaned up the bed and went to have breakfast. An hour later I wet my self and didn't know I had even done it. I began to worry at that point. I waited and tried to pee an hour later and when I did it just seemed different. I couldn't feel it like normal. I know that sounds weird, but it felt different. I noticed I was numb on the left side when I was holding myself. I began to think it was spreading since the day before even though I wasn't wearing the sling.

By mid day I was hurting again and decided the sling was better than nothing. I took to pain pills I had laying around and went to lay down. I woke up and had wet the bed again. It was almost six in the evening. I wasn't hurting, but I was worried. I called my doctor and he said to come in first thing Monday and he would set up some test. I texted Eli and she said she would get one of the girls to drop her off there after she got in. The doctor thought it could be a kidney stone or infection or a combination of both.

So the next morning I cleaned up again and went in. They took me back and got a blood workup and urine sample. The doctor called me in and checked me. He said he felt two knots that shouldn't be there. I of course thought the worse. He said it was really odd and wanted me to go in for a cat scan. He put the order in and they took me right over. I was put in and when I came out the doctor said they needed to check me in to the hospital to start me on some iv antibiotics and have a specialist look at the test. By this time I was freaking out.

I am going to jump ahead here and tell you that once Eli got there they had me prepped for surgery. That is when we met Dr. A. She was maybe five foot tall and sweet as can be. She tried to put me at ease. They didn't think it was Caner, but I had four masses that had to come out. There was a lot of damage already occurring and we couldn't put this off.

A few hours later I awoke to my new world and why I am having issues talking about everything. So hear is a simple breakdown. It wasn't cancer thank goodness. That was all of the good news unfortunately. The masses were more like cyst. I had a problem when I was a baby with some cyst. The doctors gave me some drugs and they stopped. The doctors think it was probably related.

Three masses were in the groin region. The other on my bladder. One was so large it damaged some nerves and cut off the blood to certain areas. They removed my prostate, left testicle, some muscle tissue and some glands in the groin area. They removed a large section of muscle in my left leg\groin area that had been damaged from the lose of blood. They told me that they may have to go back in and take more.

Then came the even worse news. I would possibly have to use a catheter the rest of my life or use adult diapers. The nerve damage was extensive and the odds of me being able to regain function was only 10%. I went home depressed and with a catheter.

Again keeping it as short as possible. I got all of that out after a week to see how my function was down there. I was still sore and not able to control anything. I did the diaper thing for a week and struggled with it.

By the end of the week I was only using one or two diapers a day. I was gaining some control, but I still can't fully control it. I went back to the doctor and they ran some test. They showed that the infections were gone (yay), but my testosterone levels were almost none existent. She explained that my remaining testicle was only working at about 10 percent. She used the ultrasound to show me some damage, but it meant nothing to me. She then asked if she could bring in another doctor. I said yes. That doctor turned out to be a psychiatrist, Doctor P. She works with their group.

She then explained that she wanted me to see her. Eli had told her about the mood swings. Shocker with everything that had happened. But as Mike and my friends have helped me to see it is good. She has helped me to cope with the dramatic changes that I have had to go through. The other thing was that they wanted to take the last testicle. It was causing my T level problems. At this point I still have it and I'm dealing with the issues I am facing.

Here are the issue.
1. I can't get hard and will never be able too.
2. I will never be able to have children.
3. Gender identification issues.

So the last I haven't touched on. Yes I will admit this is the toughest part and the one that I didn't want to post, but was encouraged to.

After I got some control over my bladder, Eli and Jenn confronted me one night. I had been really upset because of the diaper things. There was no way around it, you can tell I was wearing them. So the girls had an idea and had discussed it with Dr. P. She told them it was a great idea, but to be prepared for me to break down if it worked. She was correct. The had went and bought some female pads. Pink at that. They explained it wouldn't be noticeable and would keep me dry. I was pissed, but they talked me in to just trying it.

The first try was with the tighty whitie's I wore each day. They are built to have some extra room and didn't keep the pad close to me and leaked. The girls went out and got some other types of under wear. The only ones that worked, which Dr. P told them would, was the plain panties. I was reluctant at first, but finally did it. I went the whole day on just three pads. At the end of the day they asked me what I thought. I broke down crying and felt like the world was falling in on me. Dr. P was correct again. The next day I went in to see her. That was a big help and I have been going in twice a week. She is aware of my marital situation as well. Mike helped me to see it was good for her to know.

I haven't been back to work, but they have gone about and beyond after they found out a little of what went on. I can return when ever I am back 100 percent and they are going to keep me on a desk job. It is actually a promotion. One that I had been waiting on. It doesn't have to be in place for a couple months and they have told me they will delay if I take longer. The checks are still coming and will till I return. They even gave me the new salary to help us out. Thank goodness for good Mom and Pop shops!!!

So finally, yes I am having gender identification issues and it is not uncommon for those in my situation. I am open to Nice comments and thoughts. No I don't want to be a women. lol Sorry that is a running joke. Just been rough in that area, but the other area is going great. The post on that will follow. Will be a few since it has been a while. Still working to get them all together. Sorry this was so long, just wanted to get everything out. It does feel a lot better.

irreverent said:
So - how was your weekend, John? You are already a cuckold, but did you get to experience your wife fucking another man once more? And how is it going with your ambitions to get your wife to dominate an humiliate you? Any progress?

Things are getting better. Sorry I haven't gotten back with you. Yes I am and a happy one for the most part. She is living it up so far.

We have had a little progress in those areas some have just come because of the situations. She is a little backed off just because of the temper she has had to deal with from me lately. But I think down the road it may come back in.

Custer Laststand said:
Any updates, Johnsmith? Did your wife go out to dinner with the black man she met at the gym? If so, how'd it go...?

Yes she did and was caught out by a few of our friends there. That has happened a few times now. It went well, but they didn't do anything that night. I will talk about her running in to people we know later if anyone is interested.

jim-n-maria said:
I dont know how much is real or fantasy for you in you story but I do know how some guys lear at the gym while I and other women working out. So it real understanding that the guy at gym was hitting on you wife and since he at gym he probably lot better shape than you. My husband here is same that he doesnt work out much so he not as fit as the guys I see at the gym.

Some times I wonder how it could be real, but I am learning to love it. She gets a lot of looks and has been more open with how she dresses there. She is now going out with a guy from there and they work out together from time to time.

The day before they left for Vegas.

Again I am sorry it has been so long without an update. As you can see in my other post I had a pretty good reason.

So has it happened? Yes and a lot.
Am I good with it? Yes, but all the changes in my life has made it a little tougher or maybe it is just always tough.

So how did it happen? Well it happened again on Oct. 24 a Thursday. Eli got home around five and had a ton of new clothes. She did a model show for me and showed everything off. She looked amazing. She had five short mini skirts and tops that matched. She had a few pairs of jeans and tops to go with them. New underwear sets. Three new bikinis which I didn't understand since they weren't going to pools in October. She said they were on sale. They had to be cheap because there wasn't much to them at all. She popped out of the one and one of the others had a thong bottom. One looked like a micro bikini. She said that was probably more for the house and gave me a wink. She also had a new jacket, four boxes of shoes, and a few dresses for the clubs. She looked amazing in all of it. You could see the weight she had dropped and all the new little curves and flat spot. I asked how much and she said probably best to just forget about that part and laughed. We aren't rich, but I have a pretty good job and we have a nice cushion thanks to a well off grand parent of Eli's that passed away.

She said she was really excited and was going to Jen's to spend the night. They were all getting together to pack everything to get it there without getting slammed with extra fees. I should also mention that she had been to the salon and had her nails, hair, and everything else touched up. Her tan was perfect and she was ready to hit the town.

Before she left she came and gave me a kiss. She asked if I was sure I was ok with her going off. I told her I loved her and there was nothing she could ever do to change that. Go and have a great time. She gave me a big smile and a kiss and was gone.

It was around midnight that I got a text from Jen letting me know that things were already starting. I knew the girls used these trips to get wild. Eli found out to and still wanted to go. They do bets for those that want to go in. The girl who gets laid the most wins a pot. They also have one for the biggest and smallest that are done. They have to take a picture to prove it. They also do one for the new girls. They all bet on how many they will get with and the closest wins. If the new girls want in they have to go at least one higher than the highest. It isn't a lot of money, but they are all competitive. I knew this would get Eli going and I wondered if she would get in to it even more.

After they all got done packing the pot and liquor came out. They decided to start early. They also got the three new girls to try an ecstasy like drug. They were going to have it there and they got to try it early to decide if they liked it. The only two drugs Eli has ever used is ecstasy and pot. So she was ok with it. The other new girl Ginger was too. The one that was shy about it was Joy. She was newly divorced and still hadn't been with anyone other than her husband. The girls were going to make sure they broke her in. She eventually said yes since Ginger and Eli were going to do it.

They said after thirty minutes they noticed Ginger was in the bathroom and taking a while So they gave the new girls a challenge to get laid before they left. Eli was on board after the drugs and Joy finally agreed. They all texted a guy to come over. Eli texted Rick and Joy the guy she had been going out with, but hadn't been with. Rick didn't get back to Eli after ten minutes so she texted the black guy from the club after the girls told her to go for it. He said he was on his way.

So Eli took him back to the bedroom and jumped him. The girls each took turns spying on them through the adjourning bathrooms. Jen texted me a picture. (No I will not post pictures sorry.) It was Eli riding a big black guy on the bed. It was from behind, but proved what was going on.

Jen then texted me it might be happening again. She had answered Rick's text while Eli was in the back and told him to come on in about ten. That was as the guy was leaving. Eli went back to the room and then Rick showed up. Jen told me later that she was caught off guard, but still very horny and wanted to be with him really bad. So I got a text of him doing her on the side of the bed doggy and her sucking him. Jen asked me if I was ok with this. I said yes, but I have to admit I was feeling a huge weight in my stomach. She said if you want I will call Mike (the bull) to come over. I said sure because I didn't know what the right answer would be and it seemed at that point it was the right one.

Well she did and just as Eli was taking the sheets off the bed in walks Mike. He asked her if she minded him being there. She dropped her hands from her bare tits and said no. She did him as well. If it hadn't been for the pictures and knowing what she had taken I would have never believed it. Jen said she was a natural. All the girls cheered when she came out. They all thought Ginger was the wild one and she was. But, on that night Eli had the most fun.

One thing I will mention now because she roomed with Eli on the trip is that Joy did the other guy and loved how she felt doing it. More on that later. So that was before the trip started. Jen also texted me that 13 would be her number and she took the bet. Did she make it? I will post more from the trip. I know some will say fake and that is fine. I would have never thought it would have happened, but I now know the old wild Eli is back!

Johnsmith,

Good to hear from you again. Clearly you’ve been through some tense and scary times. When you first became aware you had a problem, if you had asked me (which, of course, you didn’t… you had no reason to), I would have strongly suggested seeing a medical doctor pronto. Re.:

johnsmith90m said:
.... When [my wife] Eli arrived, they had me prepped for surgery. That is when we met Dr. A; she’s about five feet tall and sweet as can be. She tried to put me at ease. .... I had four masses that had to come out. There was a lot of damage already occurring and we couldn't put this off. .... Then came even worse news. I would possibly have to use a catheter the rest of my life or use adult diapers. The nerve damage was extensive and the [probability] of me being able to regain [urinary not to mention sexual] function is only 10%. .... [After surgery, my doctor informed] me that my infections were gone but my testosterone level is almost nil. She explained that my remaining testicle is only working at about 10 percent. .... She then asked if she could bring in another doctor — a woman psychiatrist, Dr. P, [who is] with their group. I said yes. .... [Dr. P] has helped me cope with the dramatic changes I have had to go through. [My doctors informed me] they want to take my last testicle, [which they say is] causing my T level problems. At this point I still have it, and am [attempting to deal] with the issues I'm facing.

Whew. Heavy stuff. Here is an abstract that might be of interest to you, if you haven’t looked up and read such materials already, from:

J Sex Med. 2007 Jul;4 (4 Pt 1): 946-55

The link is: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17627741

Title: Eunuchs in contemporary society: expectations, consequences, and adjustments to castration (part II).

Authors: Brett MA, Roberts LF, Johnson TW, Wassersug RJ.

Source: Anatomy & Neurobiology, Dalhousie University, 5850 College Street, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Abstract:

INTRODUCTION:

There are men in the Western world who are voluntarily castrated and are not male-to-female transsexuals.

AIMS:

We surveyed members of this group to understand their responses to androgen deprivation (AD) and how their experiences matched their expectations of AD.

METHODS:

We posted a questionnaire on the Eunuch Archive (http://www.eunuch.org) that received responses from 92 voluntarily orchiectomized males who identified as eunuchs. Data from this questionnaire were supplemented with interviews with 19 of the eunuchs.

MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES:

Participants completed questionnaire items regarding: (i) the side effects they expected and experienced; (ii) their current physical and psychological condition; (iii) their level of regret; (iv) what they appreciated most about their castrated status; and (v) who performed their orchiectomies.

RESULTS:

The most appreciated aspect of castration was the sense of control over sexual urges and appetite (52%). The major side effects experienced were loss of libido (66%), hot flashes (63%), and genital shrinkage (55%). The population had high self-rated sociability, and mental and physical health. Although there was an insignificant reduction in depression after castration, the overall level of self-reported obsessive-compulsive disorders decreased significantly (P < 0.01). Twenty-two percent of the population reported a change in sexual orientation. Many respondents (60%) took supplemental hormone treatments to counteract the side effects of AD. The use of both supplemental testosterone and high-dose estrogen correlated with a significant increase in self-reported sexual desire and activity above the agonadal level (P < 0.001). The majority of the castrations (53%) were not performed by medical professionals.

CONCLUSION:

The medical community needs to be aware of men at risk of unsafe castrations in order to provide them with more information on the side effects of AD and access to safe orchiectomies.

[End of quote.]

Best wishes to you, and good luck! Also, it sounds like your now-liberated super-sexy wife is “on her way,” doing well and already showing signs of becoming a skilled and fully-satisfied cuckoldress. That’s good!

—Custer

love the story, and would love to see those pics, sure others will feel the same

Ouch and wow! Thanks for updating, John. I can't even imagine what dealing with all that has been like for you. I really admire the way you seem to be coping with all your health issues.

But I hope you can forgive me for focusing on your wife's adventures in all this. I always like to focus on the positive, anyway. I think she is worth a wow, as well. She seems to be taking to cuckolding like a duck to water, and I hope you can view her adventures as a gift, and that she tells you about all the details of her fuckings. And that you tell us!

I'm really looking forward to your next update, and wish all the best for you.

Users who are viewing this thread