What do I do now???

• Thread starterjohnsmith90m
  • Start date
Seems your wife has told her sister that you have a small cock and that is does not satisfy the way she likes. The cat is out of the bag so to speak. If you really love her, you have to let her have some big cock or normal size cock. She still loves you and has figured out the difference between sex and love. Now it is your turn to figure it out. She has had sex with the guy and loved it but she does not love him, she came back to your bed? So looks like you must decide if you can seperate sex and love. My wife has been fucking and sucking other men for over 40 years and even before we married. She married me, comes to bed with me and always gets me off whether she gets off or not. She does that through others that she uses for sex, not love. We have had a great relationship and she has taught me how to clean her after her bull unloads in her, how to suck them hard and put it in her and how to take a cock up the ass. She has brought many women home and after they have eaten and dildo fucked each other she lets me clean them. She is just a great wife, mother and total ***** for cocks and pussy.

Lucifer has outlined, by example, a good alternative form of marriage for you and your sexy wife, Johnsmith...

irreverent said:
This must be frustrating for you, not getting the answers you seek. It must be a bit awkward being around your wife every day, with you knowing what she has done and having at least a suspicion about what she has said to her sister. The elephant in the room must be getting bigger by the day. How are you coping? I hope you get some answers soon. Your situation is really intriguing, so please share your thoughts here.

There are times when it is awkward, but we love each other and all couples have times when things are off. So I am doing my best to take it like a champ.

I have talked to Mike some and we are hanging out this weekend. He is a pretty cool guy and I have learned a lot from him. Jen is a rock for me to turn to as well. Thanks for the comment and I hope to hear more from you.

Lucifer said:
Seems your wife has told her sister that you have a small cock and that is does not satisfy the way she likes. The cat is out of the bag so to speak. If you really love her, you have to let her have some big cock or normal size cock. She still loves you and has figured out the difference between sex and love. Now it is your turn to figure it out. She has had sex with the guy and loved it but she does not love him, she came back to your bed? So looks like you must decide if you can seperate sex and love. My wife has been fucking and sucking other men for over 40 years and even before we married. She married me, comes to bed with me and always gets me off whether she gets off or not. She does that through others that she uses for sex, not love. We have had a great relationship and she has taught me how to clean her after her bull unloads in her, how to suck them hard and put it in her and how to take a cock up the ass. She has brought many women home and after they have eaten and dildo fucked each other she lets me clean them. She is just a great wife, mother and total ***** for cocks and pussy.

Thanks for the comment. I have made peace with it and I know she loves me. I am now ok if she does it again and realize it is just sex. I dont know that I could ever participate, but I understand many do. So, thanks for the comment and the assurance.I feel like I need that.

Reactions: purplejoys
New update

Just a little update. My wonderful wife and I finally got a little action since that night. It wasn’t sex, but I gave her oral. I just wasn’t able to get hard. She asked me if I was ok and I said yes and even said I knew she preferred oral. She smiled and gave me a kiss. It was really nice.

Today she is spending the day and evening with Jen. She is helping her paint a room. While she is out I am hanging with Mike and watching some football. He and I have started talking a lot and he is a good friend. His wife is going out tonight so that may make for an odd evening for us. We will see.

Thanks for all the comments and encouragement.

Since you are hanging out with Mike the cuckold, will your wife be hanging out with Mike, the guy who fucked her so well last time? Seems like the situation is ripe for something to happen anyway. I guess your wife has talked with her sister and is aware of your acceptance of her fucking others, and it should be just a matter of finding the right time and place. I also guess Jen will figure something out? Any thoughts on that?

Also, I'm wondering about you and your wife's roles in the marriage. Would you say she is the one making the decisions? Has anything in the power balance changed lately? And if so, how do you feel about it?

EDIT: Just saw your new post. We are going real-time here!

Last edited:
I would really like your thoughts on my previous comment, but I just had to comment on your latest update too.

johnsmith90m said:
Just a little update. My wonderful wife and I finally got a little action since that night. It wasn’t sex, but I gave her oral. I just wasn’t able to get hard. She asked me if I was ok and I said yes and even said I knew she preferred oral. She smiled and gave me a kiss. It was really nice.

Great that you had sex (sort of) with your wife. Maybe you should have told her about what you saw. I guess that would have you hard in no time. And I suppose the lack of piv sex made your wife all the more ready to look for a lover.

Today she is spending the day and evening with Jen. She is helping her paint a room. While she is out I am hanging with Mike and watching some football. He and I have started talking a lot and he is a good friend. His wife is going out tonight so that may make for an odd evening for us. We will see.

Thanks for all the comments and encouragement.

Painting a room?!? On a saturday night? Do you really think so?

Anyway, I think you'll have your answers soon!

irreverent said:
Since you are hanging out with Mike the cuckold, will your wife be hanging out with Mike, the guy who fucked her so well last time? Seems like the situation is ripe for something to happen anyway. I guess your wife has talked with her sister and is aware of your acceptance of her fucking others, and it should be just a matter of finding the right time and place. I also guess Jen will figure something out? Any thoughts on that?

Also, I'm wondering about you and your wife's roles in the marriage. Would you say she is the one making the decisions? Has anything in the power balance changed lately? And if so, how do you feel about it?

EDIT: Just saw your new post. We are going real-time here!

Thanks again for the comments. Some of this I will address in my update, but I did want to answer your other questions. Nothing as far as Power has changed. Mike the cuckold has mentioned it though. I don't know how I would feel about it. I guess I would just have to wait and see. Thanks again!

John - very interesting thread. The more support, love and freedom you give your wife the more erotic satisfaction you will get in return - even if it isn't the traditional husband-wife sexual relationship...

Thanks for the update. I only asked about the power balance because you sound like a person who might be interested in a female led relationship, but that is probably a long way down the road for you.

Anyway, it's a curious situation. Your wife has already fucked someone other than you, you have said it's ok for her to do it again, and you have your sister in law to get the ball rolling. And your wife already has two willing and able candidates lined up. So I guess any day now ...

Have yo taken any steps toward communicating with your wife about all this?

Thanks for the comment. Definitely not the path I thought I would find my self on.

c4goodlife said:
John - very interesting thread. The more support, love and freedom you give your wife the more erotic satisfaction you will get in return - even if it isn't the traditional husband-wife sexual relationship...

Maybe not that far down the road. The more I think of it, the more of a turn on it is having her make some of these decisions.

I did. I will put up the post shortly. Thanks for the great comments irreverant!!!

irreverent said:
Thanks for the update. I only asked about the power balance because you sound like a person who might be interested in a female led relationship, but that is probably a long way down the road for you.

Anyway, it's a curious situation. Your wife has already fucked someone other than you, you have said it's ok for her to do it again, and you have your sister in law to get the ball rolling. And your wife already has two willing and able candidates lined up. So I guess any day now ...

Have yo taken any steps toward communicating with your wife about all this?

quick update

Had a good talk with Mike the other day and we talked more in depth about giving her freedom. Couple things came of that. First, he told me I could hang with him during football games to leave Eli free and see if she would take advantage. I also told him I would like her to take a little more charge and see how that goes. He thought that was a good idea at this point. I didn’t know if it would be easy to let her know, but fate took over.

The other night we were in bed and lights were out. We were just talking about our day and I mentioned helping Mike on a project at his house on the weekends so we could watch games there. She got the point that it would be more than a couple weekends. She said she was fine with that. I mentioned her getting out of the house some too if she wanted. She said she would like that. She then got a little quiet and mentioned a friend from back home wanted to get together some time. I said that is great you should do that. She asked if I was sure. I said ya and told her that was up to her how she spent her time.

I then got a little bold and told her she can make more decisions like that. I know she doesn’t know what I was thinking, but it did seem to get her thinking. She mentioned that it was a guy and I told her that didn’t matter. I asked if she wanted to go and she said yah. I said well then do it. It’s not going to stop you from loving me is it? She said no, why would you say that? I said that would be the only reason I didn’t want her to do it. She just said ok.

The next morning I get a call at work from Jen who has been informed of our little chat. She said that was just the thing and they were probably getting together tonight. They are over at her house. I just ran home to get some things and wanted to put this up. There are tons of feelings going on in my head. Thanks for all the advice and I look forward to even more.

I'd say that sounds like progress. You also sound like you are more certain of what you want now, and that you have taken some steps towards communicating openly with your wife about this. And since she is with her devious sister right now, do you think she will get fucked tonight? Or will she wait and get together with her friend from back home?

Do you think your wife will be comfortable with a female led marriage? Has she shown any dominant signs earlier? I guess you have some exciting days and weeks ahead of you!

John, as the others have said communication is a key part of this. You need to sit down with your wife, let her know what you know, and that you're ok with it so far. You can lay out some ground rules and expectations.

My girlfriend and I have an open relationship as far as inviting guys over but we operate a little differently. She sets up threesomes and won't go out with anyone without my knowledge and involvement. I enjoy our sessions whether it's with another guy or with a girl. I've told her I don't have issues with it being just guys but she likes the ladies now and then as well.

I leave it up to her to set up dates. I've told her that since she's the one getting screwed it's up to her to find a guy she's willing to take a dick for. I don't find any downside. I'm getting a lot of sex during and after our dates so it's win/win for me. I get sex during the date and she's horny about it most of the day afterwards. On one date I got sex during and 3 times after so I'm pretty satisfied. She loves me but enjoys being the center of attention for 2 guys.

You can both have a lot of fun with this but you need to talk about it so there's no misunderstandings. That and keeping secrets is what will spoil it for you both and lead to divorce. Get it out in the open between you.

irreverent said:
I'd say that sounds like progress. You also sound like you are more certain of what you want now, and that you have taken some steps towards communicating openly with your wife about this. And since she is with her devious sister right now, do you think she will get fucked tonight? Or will she wait and get together with her friend from back home?

Do you think your wife will be comfortable with a female led marriage? Has she shown any dominant signs earlier? I guess you have some exciting days and weeks ahead of you!

Thanks again for the comments. She did not have sex this weekend. She is supposed to be meeting up with the guy from back home sometime this week. Things are still going great and she has taken some more steps to lead a little. I am of course encouraging it, but trying not to be to obvious.

She is comfortable with leading in certain things, but I think that can change. Yes from time to time she does control certain things.

Thanks for the comment Dano1.

Congrats on what looks to be a great relationship for you both. We are not there yet, but at some point it will come up. I know that, but neither of us are ready for that yet, I am sure. Will make sure to keep you in the loop as we progress. Thanks again and loved the comment and hearing about your situation.

dano1 said:
John, as the others have said communication is a key part of this. You need to sit down with your wife, let her know what you know, and that you're ok with it so far. You can lay out some ground rules and expectations.

My girlfriend and I have an open relationship as far as inviting guys over but we operate a little differently. She sets up threesomes and won't go out with anyone without my knowledge and involvement. I enjoy our sessions whether it's with another guy or with a girl. I've told her I don't have issues with it being just guys but she likes the ladies now and then as well.

I leave it up to her to set up dates. I've told her that since she's the one getting screwed it's up to her to find a guy she's willing to take a dick for. I don't find any downside. I'm getting a lot of sex during and after our dates so it's win/win for me. I get sex during the date and she's horny about it most of the day afterwards. On one date I got sex during and 3 times after so I'm pretty satisfied. She loves me but enjoys being the center of attention for 2 guys.

You can both have a lot of fun with this but you need to talk about it so there's no misunderstandings. That and keeping secrets is what will spoil it for you both and lead to divorce. Get it out in the open between you.

Here is the latest. Saturday, Jen and Eli went out and met up with some of the girls from the salon. She was out till around 3. My mind was racing, but Jen texted me and said they were all just sitting around chatting and nothing else.

But, a lot did happen. The girls are all in the loop on her stepping out on me. They are all single and most are divorced. They were just encouraging her to live it up and be careful. They were all drinking and asking about the guys she was looking at and what she was wanting. Jen said she kind of wants a little fling and maybe a little relationship too. I don’t have all the details on that, since it was just a quick update from Jen. They also found out in detail about my short comings.

I also found out last night from Eli that she was invited to go to Vegas with the girls from the Salon. She asked what I thought. I told her she should make that call. I am fine with it. She said it wouldn’t be too much since they had already gotten the package and had a girl back out. I told her it sounded like she would have fun and she has always wanted to go. She told me that if she didn’t get the last twenty pounds off by then she wasn’t going. She has been going to the gym, but in the last two weeks has really increased her training. I love the idea, but she is beautiful even with the few extra pounds.

She mentioned needing some new clothes and that came from the girls I found out. I told her she could figure out what we had and could afford and go get her some stuff. She said she was going to wait till she gets the last few off and then go. I said that sounds good and I couldn’t wait to see what she picked out.

johnsmith90m said:
She is supposed to be meeting up with the guy from back home sometime this week.

Well, this is the most important, isn't it? Some time this week she will have a date with a guy who could become her lover. That's great! Will you be able to stay away so she has the house to herself? She'll probably need some space for anything more to happen.

Things are still going great and she has taken some more steps to lead a little. I am of course encouraging it, but trying not to be to obvious.

She is comfortable with leading in certain things, but I think that can change. Yes from time to time she does control certain things.

Sounds promising. I guess this is a process that takes time, and subtelty is the way to go. I thought of one thing that maybe could help: Ask her to sit on your face while you lick her the next time you two are having sex. This will put her in a dominant position and she can control you completely. But you should of course do some research on female led marriages and see if it really is what you want. And maybe pick up some tips?

My suggestion: Since she has already fucked Mike, I suggest that you tell her what you saw and that you want to watch her do it again and do a video. Better she go with the same guy again rather than having her try other guys. Then, when you have the video, you can watch it later with your wife and play with each other. When she is suitably aroused, ask her which part of the video she wants to see again, (it might be while she was coming) and then ask her what she wants YOU to do to be doing to her while she watches her favorite part of the video. Later, after she has gotten off, go to the part of the video YOU liked the most (Maybe seeing her pussy being stretched) and tell her what you want her to do to you until you come. Then, tell her the video we keep, and no more fucking around with other men.