• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

what do u think this pussy needs ?

• Thread startercuckoldnorway
  • Start date
C

cuckoldnorway

hubby with 4 inch willy that last about 10 seconds (1-5 pumps) would like to hear what you thinkg wifes pussy really needs

Attachments

• open-r.jpg
    open-r.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 1,005
She need a long black cock to fill her up.

looks like a hot tight wet fuck, i'd make her walk around with my hot sperm leaking down her leg all day!

Regardless of color, she needs a long, thick, long lasting cock to fuck her all night long and fill her unprotected pussy with fertile seed. Nothing hits a woman on an instinctual level like the risk of being knocked-up. Even if their mind resists the idea, even panics at the thought, biology is powerful and it will drive her to the most powerful of orgasms.

she certainly does need a monster cock inside her cuz she aint getting it from you,but sorry i cant help cuz am a small cocked wimp aswell.

Kyss og masser klemmer to that sexy cunt! If she comes home one day with her fitte shaven, you know I have fucked her hard and got rid of her pubic hairs afterwards. She would also be minus her slip, which I would have taken as a trophy. Her fitte and rompa look very sexy, thanks for posting her to the world. Very hot!

it needs lots of thick chunky white sperm to eat

like any pussy it does nothing but eat sperm its entire life

lt

obviously needs a big thick cock to stretch it and fill it so that it feels full of cock more than it's ever had and full of cum more than it's ever had

would love to please her for 40 minutes with my tongue then fuck her completely while you watch. beautiful pussy. lucky man

Users who are viewing this thread