• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

what do u wanna do to my wife

• Thread starterbecool9
  • Start date
Everything....

{wow - that was easy}

:D LOL

Lovely looking lady - great figure, tits, pussy - I think slipping into that shower so we can get more familiar with each other's bodies would be a good start. I'm guessing "Slippery When Wet" ???

there is many more pictures where they come from, if u post some horny stuff, she really like it when men cums all over her pictures, so if she likes what she reads/see here there will be much much more, and more kinky pictures, maybe some videos also

very nice so sweet lovely baby fantastic ouffff god i wanna fuck her like hore

Well, the first thing that I want to do is suck on here tits. I want to run my tongue over her nipples. I'd also like to lick the nice shaved pussy of her's. I'd like to get to know how she tastes, and I'd also like to know exactly how loudly I can maker her moan. Then I'd go on to actually fucking her. Does like to take it from behind. I'd lover to see her tits swing freely in front of her as I fuck her. All in all, your wife is hot and very fuckable.

make her pregnant with my big fat old black cock watch her tummy swell with my black baby in it

here are some more, thx for the reply keep it up, and there will be more

Make her pregnant with my big ol' fat white cock. Fuck her silly while you watch. Oh so many damn things but I think you get the idea.

I'd like to be the one soaping up those nice tits and the pretty little pussy. Get her nipples nice and hard, and get body nice and clean for when I fuck her and make it very dirty and sweaty again.

That's a nice lubed up pussy, though it would be better if that were my cock instead of a dildo inside, I would enjoy fucking her wife doggy style.

post a cumshot on her picture and i Will post more

I would love to lick her body...every square inch of it. But I would REALLY love to spend at least an hour, and more if she would let me, just enjoying her beautiful pussy. It would be even better if she was freshly fucked, and dripping with cum.

I would like to lay her on the bed and eat her pussy then lick all between her thighs then up to her breast and slide my big hot black cock all in that nice pink pussy

that is a very large dildo in her - bet she is really loose

I would bang her so she moans and keep fucking her until she cums over and over and until she can not cum any more. Then I would make her my sexual slave. educating her and teaching her how to do any new postions or acts.

a little appetizer

P1060709.jpg & P1060710.jpg = from a gangbang bareback
P6170053.jpg = from a threesome where the stranger cums inside her

Fantastic pics of a lovely,hot wife becool9! Those creampies would taste delicious!

Users who are viewing this thread