• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

what do you guys think?

• Thread startermwf29
  • Start date

mwf29

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 24, 2006
Been talking to her trying to get her to do it and i'm close. Just give me a little help. IMG_5190.jpg

IMG_5193.jpg

IMG_5192.jpg

Thats one sweet looking pussy hope you get it stretched soon .

Club

Take her to a club with a temp tattoo of a spade on her tit with no bra and no panties. She should get a hit and if she wants felt up she probably will go fuck and never turn back.

ok will look into that..

very hot pics!!

Get her to write on her tummy for babymakers fat black cock to make pregnant with arrow pointing to her hot pussy

bbc4me said:
Thats one sweet looking pussy hope you get it stretched soon .

I agree. This guy's nuts pimping her out.

Oh ya, VERY HOT! More please!!!

great and i mean GREAT boobs.

i agree with Tara to a point, definitely take her to a mostly black nightclub braless in a low cut top.

at the very least im sure the pair of u will have amazing sex that night on some of the things that will be said/happen to her if u do that.

again. GREAT boobs

If she's writing that stuff on her body your almost there,, :)

wow not many blk men commenting????

nice rack

bump :flash:

How about the writeing then lets see it

Very very nice pics ... thanks for sharing

Stephanie

no problem

Is ther eanything that you black men would like written on her?

??????????

mwf29 said:
Is ther eanything that you black men would like written on her?

Well considering the black men aren't replying to that question.
May I make a request?

How about "Don't Want No Short Dick Men!" written above her pussy somewhere?

Please be more patient than others seem to imply. My own experience is that it took us three years and a couple of "false starts" before we were there. Now nine inches of thick black meat goes in so easliy it is hard to believe she sqealed when my five went in years ago. He stretches her so much as I can see: close up and personal as I often am. She compares size out loud now and lets me lick her out when they are finished.

Be pateint or it will not only not work but could backfire bigtime.

One who has been before you...Desperado...