What do you think of me

• Thread starterhornyyoungthings2013
  • Start date

hornyyoungthings2013

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 11, 2012
Hi there, new to the site today. Please let me know what you think of my wife, we will both be reading the replies. She's 28, size 12 with 36DD tits. Positive and negative comments welcome.

Looking for a guy to join us in London this Thursday please check our other post for meet request.

E & D

Attachments

• emma2.jpg
    emma2.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 771
  • emma3.jpg
    emma3.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 782
  • emma4.jpg
    emma4.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 716
  • emma8.jpg
    emma8.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 811
  • emma14.jpg
    emma14.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 698
how do u expect a negative comment on this?? she is way too hot!!

She has a beautiful, meaty pussy i'd love to fuck and pump my cum up inside of...

meaty pussy i like that! never heard that before but yeah she has. its deceptively tight though once you're in there sliding away at it.

ewww she is so nasty...gross :)) aaah fuck man you know she is very sexy. Hope you can keep this thread running...I think I will jo naked looking at her.
Let's talk privet I want to find out more of her. vtype@yahoo.com

more pics of her

Attachments

• emma9.jpg
    emma9.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 249
  • emma14.jpg
    emma14.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 318
  • emma7.jpg
    emma7.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 319
  • emma13.jpg
    emma13.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 322
  • emma10.jpg
    emma10.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 360
Yeah, incredible body. Perfect ass, beautifull pussy and those fun bags.. Would like to fuck her all night, till my cock is limp and numb. By that time, she would be "swimming" in cum (just kidding, but it is great fantasy). Did I see a ballgag on some photos? You are one lucky bastard (no offense) to have her at home!!

yeah its a ball gag. She was tied to the bed and gagged to start the night. We licked her pussy until she came, flipped her over and tied her up again and went to town on her ass. She got fucked by two of us with three loads of spunk dropped in her! She got up after that and started doing the washing up!

Seriously hot and substantially under-fucked. The first is self-evident, the later discerned from asking here for opinions.

Give her the chance to seduce several bulls (other than those chosen for her) and her confidence in her attractiveness will forever be confirmed.

Might change the nature of that tight pussy, though........

truly amazing

hot hot hot..

Your hotwife has got a very nice pussy and i quite like her legs.

she is an all day sexual adventure you are extremely fortunate. No negatives.

Wow

hornyyoungthings2013 said:
Hi there, new to the site today. Please let me know what you think of my wife, we will both be reading the replies. She's 28, size 12 with 36DD tits. Positive and negative comments welcome.

Looking for a guy to join us in London this Thursday please check our other post for meet request.

E & D

Hi to both of you, hope you have fun Thursday, BIG fun lol, would love to be up close and personal when you enjoy BBC, you are beautiful, wet at the thought.
hugs n licks, Tania x

Wow shes sexy as hell
My huge cock wanna fuck her

Shes very hot
My big cock get hard look at u sexy wife
xxxxxxxxxx

waowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Believe me...no men don't want to get down between those sexy long legs...!

attachment.php

Negative comments? You're joking right? Gorgeous, beautiful, lovely, dirty. Perfect! The only thing I could wish for was a better picture showing her hair, it looks hot. Gorgeous wife, you're beautiful!

Amazing Ass I'd Do that all night long!!