• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

what guy fucking yer wife is most humilating?

• Thread starterCuckJock
  • Start date
Someone younger than me - maybe in his late teens. Worse (better?) still if he's taller than me. I'd see my GF trying to resist the lust she's feeling about the situation - having a younger bigger guy screw her... the whole time he'd taunt me about how easily he could have my girlfriend and then one day he goes for it - repeatedly banging her to orgasm!

I have to put up with him making remarks at me when I see him around - maybe laughing at me with all his friends. Pointing at my GF and saying "I've had that".

- SV

Reactions: cynful, fmrcuck and KinkyLondoncpl
Humiliate me

ShrinkingVirgin said:
Someone younger than me - maybe in his late teens. Worse (better?) still if he's taller than me. I'd see my GF trying to resist the lust she's feeling about the situation - having a younger bigger guy screw her... the whole time he'd taunt me about how easily he could have my girlfriend and then one day he goes for it - repeatedly banging her to orgasm!

I have to put up with him making remarks at me when I see him around - maybe laughing at me with all his friends. Pointing at my GF and saying "I've had that".

- SV
This Is good I love the humiliation bit , a guy laughing at you/me and telling his friends your GF/my wife was a hot wet slut for him .

Reactions: fmrcuck, KinkyLondoncpl and SubUltimateCouple
Cuckoldress' sexual reputation

pussy boy said:
This Is good I love the humiliation bit , a guy laughing at you/me and telling his friends your GF/my wife was a hot wet slut for him .

Lifelong cuck wrote on here quite some time ago that while it can be a real turn on for a sub-cuckold to be known as the sex-starved husband of the 'village bike' when it came to beginning a family they needed to move to a different town some distance away so the kids didn't grow up and hear what a slut their mother was.

Cuckoldry can have an impact on a wide range of lives when the wife fucks all and sundry without regard for her reputation or how her husband is viewed by his contempories and their neighbors.

When I am by myself, jacking off and looking for a really humiliating dirty scene I sometimes think about men from my workplace making my wife their slut. My obnoxious coworker is a good choice because he's told me that he shoots big loads and he has fucked around with a number of married women and then bragged to me about it later. I know he would give me hell at work if he banged my wife and shot a big wad in her face or in her pussy. Another hot fantasy is thinking about is my wife spreading her legs for one of the less attractive men in my office. Like one of the nerdy dudes, or a guy who is just a mess. Of course he turns out to have a huge cock and makes her scream in ways I never could. This makes for a hot, humiliating fantasy when I'm in the right mood.

Reactions: cynful and BorrowMyWife
Make her cum

bibottomhubby2bbwslut said:
When I am by myself, jacking off and looking for a really humiliating dirty scene I sometimes think about men from my workplace making my wife their slut. My obnoxious coworker is a good choice because he's told me that he shoots big loads and he has fucked around with a number of married women and then bragged to me about it later. I know he would give me hell at work if he banged my wife and shot a big wad in her face or in her pussy. Another hot fantasy is thinking about is my wife spreading her legs for one of the less attractive men in my office. Like one of the nerdy dudes, or a guy who is just a mess. Of course he turns out to have a huge cock and makes her scream in ways I never could. This makes for a hot, humiliating fantasy when I'm in the right mood.
Good one bottomhubby I love this one too . My wife with some asshole or nasty old man making her cum really hard .

=============

trust me the real deal is the zenith / apex
of sexual arousal

For me ex bf is by far the worse.
She has childern by him and he was her first. I did not know about it until after that he took her first after we got married. He also has childern with her sister. So he has alot of power over us. There is a dark side to cuckolding I have found out. Some people ended up doing things they never thought they do.

So true

duke9555 said:
=============

trust me the real deal is the zenith / apex
of sexual arousal

While I hate to admit - I have shot my load into my panties when a co-worker told me another member of our staff had just boasted to him about bedding my wife and how easy a lay she'd been!

Reactions: cynful, Jeffuk, KinkyLondoncpl and 1 other person
Tell me about it!

jett44 said:

There is a dark side to cuckolding I have found out. Some people ended up doing things they never thought they do.

My wife was fucking her ex from we first started dating, the whole time I thought she was still a virgin!

He was also her last hurrah the night before our wedding and fucked her bareback right up until 4.00 am on our big day!

Reactions: cynful
someone i no
he would make my life hell
mind he thinks he is the only one fucking my wife .and he dosnt no that i no
poor deluded rod

4julie did your wife have any babies with your ex. Mine got bare backed right after our wedding and got pregnant from it.

humiliated by coworkers

Hi, my wife and me spent three years in Tokyo in a japanese firm. Every evening exept during her periods, she was going with us in a restayrant under the bridge, and the guys who wanted had trun with her in the back room, in fact behind a curtain, between the cooking place and the tables. It was REALLY humiliating to have new colleagues joining along the months to the restaurant, just because her availibilty was known. I got promoted and proposed a renewal of my contract. I refused, but accepted a post in the subsidiary in Brussels, where the things were diffrent, but several locals there knew about it and it was an implicit understanding that she would be available for them as well

Reactions: cynful and GehoernterEhemann
jett44 said:
She has childern by him and he was her first. I did not know about it until after that he took her first after we got married. He also has childern with her sister. So he has alot of power over us. There is a dark side to cuckolding I have found out. Some people ended up doing things they never thought they do.

So jett, give us an update, whats happening with your situation? You locked in the crib? What happened when you tried to leave? Curious minds want to know :rolleyes:

By far the most humiliating man would be my Best Man at our wedding. Wouldn't you want a fiance who ****** you to accept her long-time lover as your Best Man? Imagine submissively serving your wife and your best man while they fucked each other madly for your entire wedding night. Then imagine that you spend your entire honeymoon bringing them Champagne, towels, giving them massages, getting meals, paying all the restaurant bills, driving them around. Then every evening you'd be fluffing the best man, making him hard for your wife. Can you feel the burn in your cheeks? It's a good thing service is it's own reward for a cuckold like you, because you're not going to be allowed to come for the entire honeymoon.

If you serve them well, when you get home from the honeymoon you will be rewarded. You can get on your knees, put a strap-on on your wife then offer them both your ass to have your prostrate drained while they take turns fucking you.

Now that's a way to begin a marriage. Really sets the tone for the years to come, doesn't it? Your humiliation just makes the marriage stronger.

Reactions: cynful and oldertinycuck
The previous post reminded me of my own wedding experience, though it was nothing like his. I did not know until several years later, but two of the "guests" at my wedding to my first wife, were guys who had fucked her before me.

The significant thing is that she had pretended to be a virgin, as was I, but in fact had given fucks to several guys before me. Luckily, I did not know about those two guys who were sitting back there in the crowd while I promised to "love, honor and cherish". remembering what it had been like to fuck my bride!

Some of these are very good and have nevr occurred to me before... I think you're all actually making me even more of a perv than I already am! ;-)

Don't think this one has been mentioned yet (yup - I thought of another!) but I sometimes imagine a guy who used to be an enemy of mine at school and I haven't seen him for years... then he turns up one day and sees me with my GF. He's quite tall, been working out and he likes to poke fun at me for it maybe asking childish questions that aren't that funny like when my growth spurt is due (as he's so much taller than me). To my annoyance though, my GF laughs!
After a few more teases, she even joins in!

He obviously picks up on my GFs interest and keeps flirting with her in front of me - and of course, she responds. One thing leads to another and he eventually gets to take her off somewhere and fuck her.

The humiliation for me would be that he only fucks her because she's my GF. I can see that she's in complete lust for him but he isn't really that interested in her. After that, he would have regular 'sessions' with her - just because he can.

- SV

Reactions: cynful, fmrcuck and BorrowMyWife
Options for you

ShrinkingVirgin said:
Some of these are very good and have nevr occurred to me before... I think you're all actually making me even more of a perv than I already am! ;-)

Don't think this one has been mentioned yet (yup - I thought of another!) but I sometimes imagine a guy who used to be an enemy of mine at school and I haven't seen him for years... then he turns up one day and sees me with my GF. He's quite tall, been working out and he likes to poke fun at me for it maybe asking childish questions that aren't that funny like when my growth spurt is due (as he's so much taller than me). To my annoyance though, my GF laughs!
After a few more teases, she even joins in!

He obviously picks up on my GFs interest and keeps flirting with her in front of me - and of course, she responds. One thing leads to another and he eventually gets to take her off somewhere and fuck her.

The humiliation for me would be that he only fucks her because she's my GF. I can see that she's in complete lust for him but he isn't really that interested in her. After that, he would have regular 'sessions' with her - just because he can.

- SV

Here's one that happened a friend.

His wife was due to go to a class reunion where she said she was looking forward to seeing the guy who was her Prom date and took her cherry - as she hasn't seen him since she went away to college.

The husband said she could do any guy she wanted, she cucked him regularly, as long as it wasn't the guy who took her cherry.

Guess what - she came home and admitted she did the one guy her husband had asked her not to.

• Haha
4julie said:
Here's one that happened a friend.

His wife was due to go to a class reunion where she said she was looking forward to seeing the guy who was her Prom date and took her cherry - as she hasn't seen him since she went away to college.

The husband said she could do any guy she wanted, she cucked him regularly, as long as it wasn't the guy who took her cherry.

Guess what - she came home and admitted she did the one guy her husband had asked her not to.

================

of course we all realize that's exactly what the
cuck / husband wanted all the time :D

• Haha
So cynical

duke9555 said:
================

of course we all realize that's exactly what the
cuck / husband wanted all the time :D

You are so cynical Duke!
For some of us knowing our wife was going to do the guy who took her cherry would sometimes be a step too far.

I know the one guy I never wanted to see fuck Julie again was the first guy I I discovered her with, he was my best friend. Even years later if I knew Julie was going to be in his company again - my stomach would churn over the whole time she was gone.

I knew she did him after that first time I caught them but she was sweet enough to hide these cucks from me.

For some of us there are a few men we never get over being cucked by and I can understand him being sensitive over the guy who took his wife's cherry, a woman always has a special place in her heart for the guy who makes her bleed, someone she never forgets!

• Love
Reactions: cynful and bobbyhotone2
please find me on yahoo msger david_pushover

Users who are viewing this thread