what guy fucking yer wife is most humilating?

• Thread starterCuckJock
  • Start date
Most humiliating but makes me hard

There's this one guy that I work with that loves to piss me off , we always seam to get into an argument about one thing or the other . He's that kind of guy that thinks he's better then everybody else , That kind that think's he's the boss . He really loves to push my buttons , I think he's a real ASSHOLE . And when one of the ladys walks by at our job , he loves to grab his crotch and say I bet she would love my big cock . This guy is really something else . So it would definitly be humiliating for me to see this 39 y.o ASSHOLE fucking my 56 y.o wife . Laughing at me and pushing my face in my wifes crotch to see his fat cock stretching my wife and seeing her pussy juice all over it . And my wife looking at me saying OH GOD I'M SO FULL , HE'S TURNING ME INTO HIS SLUT . And I can hear him saying SEE YOU OLD WIMP I TOLD YOU THEY ALL LOVE MY COCK . Then he pulls it out and cums all over my face . I try to get along with this guy but it really is hard .

• Love
Reactions: cynful, ckc and bobbyhotone2
bmctex said:
I think that's incredibly hot...not humiliating. Love the thought of guys I work with knowing my wife is an approachable slut... and guys she works with, as well.
Every person reacts differently to other men using their wife as their slut, fuck toy and cum dump. Some like you have no humiliation, others like me, find it humiliating but much more exciting.

• Love
Reactions: cynful and toolman
The retarded guy with the big dick.

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2
jett44 said:
Sorry, [I've] been pretty fucked [up] to post. Yea, my wife has stuff on me so I cannot leave for now.
Oh oh.....
jett44 said:
I am stuck using a crib....
Hm.... well, given that your wife "has stuff on you," that seems appropriate.
jett44 said:
....and they [my wife and her lover] seem to think I will get used to this life.
Maybe you will. It's amazing what one can become adapted to.
jett44 said:
It's crazy, all the stuff they make me do. I don't think this is a cuckold; it [seems] more [like] torture. They treat me like a baby or a sex toy now.
Nice. You'll be pleased to know you aren't the only man who has adopted the role of an adult baby, including wearing diapers and wetting them regularly, and is treated as such by his adult baby mother (ABM) wife and her lover(s). If you stay focused on your new role, you may come to secretly revel in your humiliation.

Last edited:
Reactions: cynful
CuckJock said:
Just curious. What guy fucking your wife (and u having to clean up after) would u find the most humiliating? Someone u know? A stranger?

For me, it'd coworkers I don't like and am competitive with. I imagine how tough it would be to sit through meetings with them, seeing them snicker as they know they can fuck her when they want, that I haven't had sex with her in months or years and that I have to clean up their cum. How about u?
Good thread.

Reactions: toolman, Matureplay and fmrcuck
imported_pussy boy said:
Humiliate me

This Is good I love the humiliation bit , a guy laughing at you/me and telling his friends your GF/my wife was a hot wet slut for him .
It is hot like your wife is like 35-40 and young althletic guys. Your wife is only just Entertainment for them. They fuck her hard, humilate her. Push her head during blow job and so on. And While they fuck her they scream to each other 'look how wet this old fat slut is, she loves this.' Your wife has best sez clothes and best, strong make-up. They make fun of her, giving each other high fives, while they gang bang her. They notice how her nipples harden and pussy is more juicy. The more brutal and abusive their are,she don't want them to stop. So they make fun of her and stop for a moment. Pull all ducks out of her and make her beg them to continue.Finlay they crwampie in her one by one, and finally after this, they don't even alllow her to juice, only push her and slightly kick her ass outdoor naked.

Reactions: anamanam and Kogjin
The "player" type, which has fucked a lot of girls and would take what he needs from your girl and that's it. She knows this but can't do anything about her panties getting went from the thought of getting fucked doggy style by him
2nd would be a person that is lower in the hierarchy in my company
Both have happened and it feels good!

• Love
Reactions: cynful, toolman and SubUltimateCouple
When you mentioned 'player'
Wife has read article about Pigging.
First she said it is horroble, but her Second thought as she is attracted to embarrassment and humiliation connected with that, was that she is wet and need to masturbate.
in her case it would be hard to do, because she is sligltly overweihght, big ass, Long blond hair, always make up. Maybe age could be the motive over 32, but maybe someone would have idea for scenario for
Pigging such wife?

Son of John said:
First of all, I would not be "humiliated" no matter who was fucking her, But, I would be highly "aware" of the fact that some other guy was getting some of my pussy.

If the guy fucking her is someone I know, and who is known by other friends, then there is lots of opportunity for others to laugh at me behind my back. They may be calling me "poor bastard" for not being able to control my wife.

But a total stranger really doesn't offer any problems. Since no one else knows he is fucking her, then there is nothing to be concerned about.

Since my wife does not fuck with my friends, and they don't know about the other guys who have fucked her, I have used the method of talking to some of my close friends about her, and have told them about her fuck-adventures. I have even showed some of them some great pussy-photos which I have of her. That is one of my ways of practicing wife-sharing-lite!
Laughing behind my back! Fantastic. Friends sharing and snickering thinking I am ******* and a wimp. Beautiful.

Reactions: toolman and toolman2c
By far the most humiliating is her uncle David. She denies it but I have proof. I also know he got her to talk me into getting a vasectomy.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, toolman and SquirmingSub
kinkybits said:
i think i would agree, seeing my work mates plow my missus would be the ultimate humiliation, very kinky but humiliating none the less.
My best mate and coworker fucked my wife for 40 years I found the humiliation such a turn on

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul and toolman
Debshusband said:
By far the most humiliating is her uncle David. She denies it but I have proof. I also know he got her to talk me into getting a vasectomy.
Wow!

I would also agree. Unpleasant co-workers is a very good one. As a special case, a very arrogant and unjust boss/manager - mixes the co-worker concept with the idea of the bull being authoritative and demanding, which is crucial to my personal cuckold fetish

Reactions: toolman
  • Sad
Reactions: toolman
Most humiliating for me was our daughter's basketball coach.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul and toolman
Had the ex tied and blindfolded and let her sisters boyfriend fuck her…pulled out pulled off the rubber and went hard in her arse…sent me a vid of his mrs sucking him clean

• Love
Reactions: SquirmingSub and GFtoShare
My wife fucked my boss and his brother in his office while I was working on the shop floor on a night shift. My boss’s brother came out after and told me how good my wife’s pussy felt around his cock. I thought he was lying, he told me to go into the office and see for myself. There she was, naked from the waist down, in his office with her swallow pussy leaking both of there loads.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, antoniodicro, scottcucksmith and 4 others
Shame neither had her arse… I’d have had you holding her ankles behind her ears so I could offer up just the tip and thump all 9” balls deep

• Love
Reactions: KinkyPaul
Regcuckcouple said:
My wife fucked my boss and his brother in his office while I was working on the shop floor on a night shift. My boss’s brother came out after and told me how good my wife’s pussy felt around his cock. I thought he was lying, he told me to go into the office and see for myself. There she was, naked from the waist down, in his office with her swallow pussy leaking both of there loads.
This actually reminded me of when when my then wife was dating my than boss.

Reactions: cynful, Lovasianladies and natasnaikul