• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

what guy fucking yer wife is most humilating?

• Thread starterCuckJock
  • Start date
some guy sent me an email saying all the things he'd do to my gf while iwatch saying she asked for it. He's racist and she's asian wtf?

for me it would have to be the actual guy she slept with, but never told me. (I found that she had a secret yahoo email account and tried about 15 passwords)
I always thought he was a big dork, and so does every other person who comes across him. He has a big chip on his shoulder to boot, due to the fact that he is an underpaid teacher in a very wealthy school district. Everyone around him makes 4 to 10 times his salary. He has probably been jerking off to these rich bitch suburban milfs for years . Well, he finally got found one who was vulnerable due to some personal family situation. Unfortunately it happened to be my wife.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Custer Laststand and bobbyhotone2
cumher1 said:
for me it would have to be the actual guy she slept with, but never told me. (I found that she had a secret yahoo email account and tried about 15 passwords)
I always thought he was a big dork, and so does every other person who comes across him. He has a big chip on his shoulder to boot, due to the fact that he is an underpaid teacher in a very wealthy school district. Everyone around him makes 4 to 10 times his salary. He has probably been jerking off to these rich bitch suburban milfs for years . Well, he finally got found one who was vulnerable due to some personal family situation. Unfortunately it happened to be my wife.

============

in addition to that big chip does he also have a big johnson
swinging between his legs? ;)

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2
sorry been pretty fucked to post. Yea my wife has stuff on me so I can not leave for now. I am stuck using a crib and they seem to think I will get use to this life. It crazy all the stuff they make me do I dont think this is a cuckold it more torture. They treat me like a baby or sex toy now

Reactions: cynful and Custer Laststand
duke9555 said:
============

in addition to that big chip does he also have a big johnson
swinging between his legs? ;)

you might be right duke..i know he fucked her before a spin class, that was in her email to him. I do remember her telling me her pussy hurt like hell back in that time period, and she blamed it on a "bad seat at spin class". I am starting to come to grips that she might have fallen in love with his huge cock, no matter how much of a douche bag he appears to be to everyone else.

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand and bobbyhotone2
been there done that,I am in a similar predicament...just keep your wits about you and you will be OK

• Love
To answer the original question, the most humiliating "other man" to be fucking my wife would be some guy who others would consider "beneath me", maybe beacause of his job, of his looks, or something else.

For example, it might be embarrassing if others discovered that an older, over-weight, funny-looking guy with no money was fucking my wife! That would really make ME look bad!

But if the town stud, some guy who looked great and was in great shape, was fucking my wife, there would have to be a certain prestige in that, wouldn't there?

• Love
I did not fuck your wife and I didn't mean to make you feel bad!

For me it would be any of the guys who took any one of my past girlfriends. But the ultimate humiliation would be the bastard that stole my 1st wife.

• Love
Reactions: cynful and bobbyhotone2
I guess the guy I should have been most embarrassed about fucking my wife was her first husband, who did fuck her several times after she and I married.

Everybody in the family knew about it, including "their" kids and inlaws. When others saw us at family get-togethers, they would be shocked to see me standing talking to him. One even asked me "How can you stand to be around him?"

I might as well have had a sign hung around my neck that said "I know! He's still fucking my wife!"

But, guess what? I was glad he was still fucking her! Is anyone shocked?

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Custer Laststand and bobbyhotone2
I completely agree with you. A happy wife is a woman who lives her life to her own rules, and lets someone else pay the bills. You did not mention any " special rules / restrictions " regarding your new agreement. I'd pay the cocksman for every climax my wife had under her 1st husband. Take it as far as she wants. Life is short.

Reactions: cynful
I used to work in the same place as my wife did until I got retrenched 8 years ago.

My wife told me that a guy have been hitting on her and he happens to be someone I know. Nowadays, when I ask my wife is he now, she told me that they are now good friends at work.

I don't think I've ever been humilated by anyone Ruthie has fucked. She's had co workers friends. We always run into someone shes fucked when were out and about. I don't know, I suppose I should be.. maybe I'm just a dumb ass and don't know any better..

• Love
If I can read minds when I go to her work place, I'll probably be hearing,
"Boy that guy is an idiot coz his wife let me squeeze her buttocks so hard today behind the machine and after that, she let me feel her boobs inside her new pair of bra! Hahah..what an idiot."

• Love
for me it would have to be my wife's ex boyfriend Kevin. They only dated for about 2 months and he never fucked her, but im sure he wanted to. I know the guy from when I was younger and he was known for having a massive cock. One friend told me he heard it was just over 10" long. Kevin was known for fucking whoever he could with no regard for them afterword's. I asked Sam about him and she admitted he was huge but she only ever gave him a couple handjobs as she was too scared to fuck him.
Of course if she ever fucked him and all my friends knew it, it would be extremely humiliating knowing she was impaled by him.

Son of John said:
I guess the guy I should have been most embarrassed about fucking my wife was her first husband, who did fuck her several times after she and I married.

Everybody in the family knew about it, including "their" kids and inlaws. When others saw us at family get-togethers, they would be shocked to see me standing talking to him. One even asked me "How can you stand to be around him?"

I might as well have had a sign hung around my neck that said "I know! He's still fucking my wife!"

But, guess what? I was glad he was still fucking her! Is anyone shocked?

Everybody knew but kept quiet about it, yes, I do have that feeling most of the time.

When we have family gatherings (her side or mine), I do notice that her male cousins tend to pay special attention to her.

Furthermore, her aunts/uncles seems to have this sign above their head "Does he ever knew how close his wife was to her male cousins". This even applies to my male cousins who went to the same school as my wife in her hometown.

I guess everybody knew about it and kept it under warps. I think that if the family can keep secrets, the colleagues can do too.

Mike1234 said:
The guy that fucks my wife is her BOSS. .

We have something in common. Its the same situation with us. The two guys that own the company me and wife work for, are fucking her.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, GehoernterEhemann, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
When my wife told me that one of her colleague is hitting on her and at the same time she is hitting on her boss, I do envy those two men who get to spend 12 hours with her. I can imagine them sharing their opinions, experiences, jokes and talk thrash with each other - something my wife seldom does with me.

• Love
Reactions: cynful and bobbyhotone2
I wasn't particularly humiliated by her fucking my best freind, but the following incidents were humiliating.
The first time she told me in front of him to get suck him and get him hard for her so she can be fucked by a real cock.
And later when she said to him, He's a better pussy eater but you fuck so much better, and His reply, I can say the same, He sucks cock better that you but your a way better fuck!

• Love
Reactions: cynful, leahswannabe, Custer Laststand and 1 other person