• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What happened to Niggerworship.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starterdeadlycocksukr
  • Start date
D

deadlycocksukr

I can't get to niggerworship.com, my favorite place to find cock along with dark cavern and now I can't get to the site, seems they took it offline. anybody else having trouble getting there?

seems to be offline for a week now. there was a post to this subject here in the forum. but even that post vanished. it said that one of the administrators quit and then nw was taken offline

deadlycocksukr said:
I can't get to niggerworship.com, my favorite place to find cock along with dark cavern and now I can't get to the site, seems they took it offline. anybody else having trouble getting there?

There gone.

Yep, the owner of the site took it off without any notice.

hephaestus said:
It had nothing to do with **** or government or because it was tied into other sites - which it wasn't - the guy nimda had other peoples paysites advertised just as many others do to bring in a bit of revenue

He had been looking to drop the site for sometime and myself, Tight, Str8black and whiteslut had all made efforts to encourage him to keep it open.

However after appearing as though he was OK with keeping it open he suddenly dropped it without telling any of us moderators - if he ever gets to read this maybe he can explain things as he hasn't left any working contact for us to find out if we could have taken it off his hands - let alone getting an explanation.

Going back some time ago he admitted he'd started the site as a bit of fun and used that provocative name to get interest. He had then been surprised by the growing numbers of membership and I think this had scared him a little thinking of the growing bandwidth problems in relation to cost - however these problems could have been surmountable - including changing the name - which was suggested as part of the intended shake up and elongation of the sites life.

But to not inform anyone including the mods prior to shutting up shop was just damn right cowardly in every conceivable way - so many people had made the place very interesting and filled with a huge range of files from the whole area of IR.

If anyone site members wants to keep in contact with me - send me a PM via here - I'll let Tight know you wanted contact slavetoebony.

Regards

Hephaestus - EX- NW mod.
hmm guess i can quit trying to go there. pretty well known that i spent way to much time there
danny

Last edited by a moderator:
it was a truely great site...damn shame its gone....

I think I'm now down to four sites that I check on every day - so many of the good ones have fallen by the wayside and been replaced by shit.

oh no

The NW website was my favorite together with darkcavern.com , May be owner wasn't really into IR or he is no more into IR.

I will really miss the Movie sharing section ...

i wishe there were some way for all of us to keep in contact, some other place/site we could meet up.

Thanks for someone explaining the sudden drop of NW. I didn't care for the title anyway, but the content was awesome. I agree that interested parties should keep in touch via this or another forum. Best to everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I too had a bit of a problem with the name yet understood it to be part of the fantasy/role playing and also for those genuinely into the concept, a place to see and read great stuff. Not being a moderator, I would imagine after some time, it gets to be a bit too much to continually deal with. It would be good if at that point, they would find a new willing person(s) to pick up the ball if you will, to keep it going. Alas, another one bites the dust. If anyone finds similar site, please let us all know.

isnt there a way to create a file sharing section here? that is the one thing about this site that i always thought was lacking. a well thought out section for vids would certainly attract many new members and maybe convert others.

iexport said:
isnt there a way to create a file sharing section here? that is the one thing about this site that i always thought was lacking. a well thought out section for vids would certainly attract many new members and maybe convert others.

Totally aggree. A forum where poeple could share real homemade/pro videos is definitely missing and would bring many more members to the site

utahbutt said:
Sigh...I'm off to sit in a corner and mourn.

hi utah. know exactly what you mean. i come here but don't feel the same connection i did at nw
danny

Hey Utah

Good to hear from you. You were great man. And I know what you mean. So many NW members are here but in name only. Their spirit is still at NW. They are holding back from contributing here because they are seeking another site to make their home when right here is arguably the (now) number one IR site on the net. Thats unfortunate and I know how everyone feels.

It took awhile for NW to evolve into what it became. If any of you former NW'ers believe that you can change this site into a NW, I think you will be sadly disappointed. This is a mature site and has already evolved and has its own entrenched membership. Besides the reason most of you (us) ended up at NW was that for a number of reasons, we just weren't satisfied with this site.

Try to make the best of it here and don't get baited into the many bickering's and flame wars. Try to contribute but remember that it is a different culture here.

One day perhaps another site will evolve but it will take time. Don't waste time waiting for that day.

Norman

"Kneeling"

Instead of inundating this forum with laments for a disbanded site (which is kind of an insult and affront to this one), why not start your own or another version of it. It would sure beat four threads about a website many of us could not stomach and found offensive both in title and mindset. We get it. Some people miss that site. You can stop beating the horse. It's clearly dead by now.

In a way you are right

pimpology101 said:
Instead of inundating this forum with laments for a disbanded site (which is kind of an insult and affront to this one), why not start your own or another version of it. It would sure beat four threads about a website many of us could not stomach and found offensive both in title and mindset. We get it. Some people miss that site. You can stop beating the horse. It's clearly dead by now.

Thats pretty much what I was alluding to there in my post avove you PimpGuy. But the old membership aren't all here at once. They are dribbling in and then the lament starts all over again. Thats what this thread has become. Kind of a wake. Soon NW will be buried in people's minds and they will move on and begin contributing posts to this site.

I think eventually they (we) will start another site. Or latch onto a young site and change it some. Either way many of us will be out of the hair of the main members here. But it will take time. And you need to show some patience there PimpDude.

After all, DC isn't immune to the same situation. You have to imagine the pain it would have caused if DC had shut down and you all ended up at NW. Nothing is forever.

Norm

I can empathize with being displaced. However I'd have not migrated to a site like NW. I just think it would be much more proactive to start a new commune than to start FOUR threads about what many consider an offensive website.

Users who are viewing this thread