What happened to the semipro slutwives?

• Thread starterwhitewittol
  • Start date

whitewittol

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 17, 2006
New white wives into black pop up all the time, but what happened to these longtime slutwives into black that I haven't come across for a long time? Many of these were "White Ho of the Month" in Dark Cavern.

Ashley (blonde, no trace)
Kim (blondish, NY, Darkcravings.com, inactive)
Shannon (brunette Pa, Shannongetsit.com gone)
Tonya (blondish NY, Naughtytonya.net, up but old only)
Spanky (dark haired, Midwest, into group BBC BJ)
Sue (blonde, Chicago, not pro, had tons of stuff, no trace)
Cherri (blonde, Cherrigoesblack.com, active, old stuff)
Kelly (blonde, CT, kelly38d.net, dead link)
Bambi (brunette, Fl, not pro, had tons of stuff)
Holly (blonde, wifebreeder.com, suddenly no trace)
Nina (blonde, Tx, Nina's bed, no trace)
Samantha (blonde, samantha's den, no trace)
Jackie (dark haired, hotwife hotel, active but no news)
Tetra (dark haired, not pro, but used to post a lot)

Do any of you know if they have moved location, packed up or done other things?

Thanks

Reactions: Markotony
Ashely, my personal favorite, just decided to quit putting herself on the web. I'm not sure what happened to the others.

maybe they got bored with all u bulls and went bac to their whitemenlol what do u think?oops too close to the truth.

Probably worn out and strung out somewhere...A friend of mine that lived in Chicago used to meet up with her all the time, but he would tell me stories about how her master would get her high and she'd be nothing more than a cold fish. Besides, have you ever noticed how she looked high or had a glazed over look in her eyes in her later pics? ...Makes you wonder.

Cherri is around, just not posting as much. Last I read/heard is that she's trying be impregnated by black or could very well be pregnant

Definite hottie. Haven't seen her post in a while, but I'm guessing she's still around, just keeping things on the DL.

Holly and I go way back to when she got her start doing vids. She's still around, primarily appearing and disappearing on SwapperNet.com with her husband, but she still does a few things here and there. Check out Brutus Black and Kat Noir for some of her more recent stuff.

Would've given my right nut to meet up with her, but I found a local woman who looks and sounds just like her instead. Haven't heard or seen anything of her in a very, very long time. To this day, no one knows what happened to her.

Jackie is another hottie that I hate I haven't gotten the chance to meet, but that's not for a lack of trying. Haven't been able to figure out if she's still in CA, ATL or Nashville. Her Yahoo profile under the screen name jackienjason has her living in Nashville, but I've yet to be able to nail her down. Her husband, or at least I've been lead to believe it's her husband, does all the chatting, but I've gotten a sense they're separated just by the fact he's made excuses about her being in one city while he's in another. I could be absolutely wrong in my assessment, but after trying off an on for the better part of almost 2 years, one has to wonder what's going on. :rolleyes:

Pro-Ams

KnoxMandingo,

Thanks for the update. I know what you mean about Sue from Chicago - I always wondered how long she was going to bet used like she was - from a real-world perspective I doubt anyone could have been used that hard by so many black guys and NOT had to have been 'zonked'. Wouldn't be surprised if she really is strung out somewhere - she sure doesn't have much future - seems like she's been fucked by enough black guys to do a Cecil B. DeMille film. I wonder if she'll ever find a 'normal' life - who'd want her now?

I corresponded with Cheri's husband awhile back - asked him about her getting bred. This is the second time such an event was broadcast and he told me the 1st time ended in a miscarriage and told me NOT to say anything about it to her (hmmmm...). So I'm wondering if maybe this is a publicity deal. Seems like if she's been going bareback all this time some black guy should've hit the target just by sheer numbers.

I wouldn't be surprised if many of the other woman (hot though they be) may have just run the course as long as it could be done. I knew a girl awhile back who got into this big time - an actually insatiable slut for black guys and one of the little-discussed facts is that the 'aging' process hits hyper-drive at some point and the downhill slide boggles the mind with its speed.

But since you appear to be well informed (thankfully), are you familiar with the infamous 'Lacy' who had been out of New York? If memory serves me correctly she was a buxom brunetter who epitomized the consummate fuck-slut for black dick. To this day I've yet to see or hear her equal when it comes to being the total 'Black Cock *****'... is she still around or has she been relegated to the heap of fucked-out sluts??

uhhh, hello.......

whitewittol said:
New white wives into black pop up all the time, but what happened to these longtime slutwives into black that I haven't come across for a long time? Many of these were "White Ho of the Month" in Dark Cavern.

Ashley (blonde, no trace)
Kim (blondish, NY, Darkcravings.com, inactive)
Shannon (brunette Pa, Shannongetsit.com gone)
Tonya (blondish NY, Naughtytonya.net, up but old only)
Spanky (dark haired, Midwest, into group BBC BJ)
Kelly (blonde, CT, kelly38d.net, dead link)
Samantha (blonde, samantha's den, no trace)
Tetra (dark haired, not pro, but used to post a lot)

Do any of you know if they have moved location, packed up or done other things?

Thanks

Forgot Tanya!!!

well i know how many bitches i met in this scene who only went black for their hubbys
so that is definitely a possiblity.
but some of us are still here!

hotwifetanya said:
Forgot Tanya!!!

Tanya, we haven't forgotten you. ...You're too damn sexy to forget and you still enjoy showing off your love for black cock. Don't ever stop what you're doing cause I have plans to make good on meeting you one day.

ScottyBo,

The only Lacy that comes to mind, other than a girl I new in high school that also loved black cock ;) , is Lacy Dawn. While I wouldn't say she was a "consummate fuck-slut for black dick", she was sexy in her own right. Only reason I don't think you're talking about her is because she's blonde with an average chest size.

Now if you want to talk about buxom brunettes, one who's definitely a "fuck-slut for black dick", look no further than Bianca Black. OMFG is she HOT!!! I've hooked up with lots of web girls and couples over the past 8 years and in my opinion, her and Janet Mason are hands down two of the sexiest "black hungry" women I've laid eyes on. I'm still kicking myself I've yet to meet up with either of them.

Yeah, I can almost agree that the aging process plays a significant role in determing how a woman sees herself or how others perceive them once they know they live an alternative lifestyle. Fortuntely I've not known many women who stop enjoying black cock as they get older, but for some of the web personalities, it becomes harder and harder to compete with younger and prettier women. Another way of looking at things is that because they weren't bringing in the income they once did, they decided to cut their loses and go back to enjoying life before the online entertainment industry robbed them of what they feel like they lost.

Another name for you, what ever happened to fingerslut?

she has been on here recently. YOu might check with Sir Philly about her.

Several comments

Thanks for the updates, particularly from KnoxMandingo.

Didn't forget hotwife Tanya. This thread asked about previously active public hotwives that haven't been on the scene for a while. Since Tanya is still active she wasn't listed.

Shame if it is the case that Sue from Chicago was just high and did this without enjoyment. However, disagree that she looks as if she is not into it - there are hundreds of pics in her Yahoo profile and plenty of them show the lady truly having a great time.

The moderators have pointed out that some posters have been banned, including racist white males pretending to be bm or wm and who post false negative posts. I think one of these posted in this thread too.

More to the point, the so-called ageing effect referred to is a post of that type and untrue: hotwives tend to look younger than other wives, not older. On the whole it is pretty clear that white hotwives with black lovers keep fit and stay better looking longer than other wives. This has been pointed out in many contexts and there are obvious reasons why a hotwife having the attention of black men stays younger than a housewife whose main thrill and activity is kniting socks. Just take a look at Candy in Florida who is in her mid fifties but looks fantastic.

Bambi & motogurl are two of my favorites. We need some photos of them two

Obviously age does play a major role in libidio,attractiveness,but maybe some of these girls found there ideal fuck mates,weve been playing a while now and have found some real good friends,hence we dont post as much on here and other sites,just a thought.

Go Jump

The conclusions that people jump to are amazing!

whitewittol said:
Thanks for the updates, particularly from KnoxMandingo.

Didn't forget hotwife Tanya. This thread asked about previously active public hotwives that haven't been on the scene for a while. Since Tanya is still active she wasn't listed.

Shame if it is the case that Sue from Chicago was just high and did this without enjoyment. However, disagree that she looks as if she is not into it - there are hundreds of pics in her Yahoo profile and plenty of them show the lady truly having a great time.

The moderators have pointed out that some posters have been banned, including racist white males pretending to be bm or wm and who post false negative posts. I think one of these posted in this thread too.

More to the point, the so-called ageing effect referred to is a post of that type and untrue: hotwives tend to look younger than other wives, not older. On the whole it is pretty clear that white hotwives with black lovers keep fit and stay better looking longer than other wives. This has been pointed out in many contexts and there are obvious reasons why a hotwife having the attention of black men stays younger than a housewife whose main thrill and activity is kniting socks. Just take a look at Candy in Florida who is in her mid fifties but looks fantastic.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm went back to their hubbies huh. Maybe IR sex isnt as good as we think.

deepdish_37 said:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm went back to their hubbies huh. Maybe IR sex isnt as good as we think.

deepdish dont confuse love with sex/lust

wewantu said:
deepdish dont confuse love with sex/lust

You know this is a very good statement. Alot of people do confuse Loving someone with the differnce of sex and lust. Just because you have sex and all the lust with a person does not mean you love that person.

I think Tanya is out of the business. Their website has not had an update since 4/10/07. Towards the end she started to show her face a little. The website is still up, but notthing new. She was one of my favorites, very slutty for big black cock.

Jackie hasn't updated in a little while, maybe 2 months or so.

Lynne

Anyone remember Lynne from forcedwhitewife? I want to know what happened to her. the site hasn't done anything in forever and i thought she was one of the hottest chicks in the world to watch. Maybe not the best looking girl on the web but she knew how to throw down.