• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What happens to the wedding ring while fucking another

A cuckold needs to drink a bull's sperm ASAP, and thereafter, his wife can have her own agenda and rules for the marriage. The wedding ring needs to be dunked in the bull's sperm at every mating - and the wife should look forqward to this happening on every date, so she becomes

A cuckold needs to drink a bull's sperm ASAP, and thereafter, his wife can have her own agenda and rules for the marriage. The wedding ring needs to be dunked in the bull's sperm at every mating - and the wife should look forqward to this happening on every date, so she becomes

To all the white cuck hubbies out there: What would it mean to your marriage to see your wife's sacred wedding ring...in the words of Saraha..."dunked in the bull's sperm"??

Dave (blk bull)

To all the white cuck hubbies out there: What would it mean to your marriage to see your wife's sacred wedding ring...in the words of Saraha..."dunked in the bull's sperm"??

Dave (blk bull)

It is the ultimate in subservience. My wife's rings remind me of the vow we took, the cum she takes, and my role in making sure she gets what she wants.

In one of the Janet Mason videos where she jerks a black guy off onto her wedding rings, she tells him that his cum covering her rings is "a symbol of my freedom". That really turned me on the way she said it, and freally drove the whole point home of a bull plastering a wife's rings. It's like the hubby doesn't own her anymore...or he never did and she just proved it to him.

In one of the Janet Mason videos where she jerks a black guy off onto her wedding rings, she tells him that his cum covering her rings is "a symbol of my freedom". That really turned me on the way she said it, and freally drove the whole point home of a bull plastering a wife's rings. It's like the hubby doesn't own her anymore...or he never did and she just proved it to him.

Yeah, Janet Mason is the queen of letting black men desecrate her most visible marriage symbol! Her hubby does the camera work for her vids. I wonder what he thinks when he sees a raging hard black dick burying the sacred ring he placed on Janet's hand?? Would luv to hear from the white cuck hubbies out there.

Dave (blk bull)

My hotwife never removes her ring which is what I prefer. Her lovers do not know that I know what she gets up to so as far as anybody is concerned she is a cheating wife.

My wife rarely wears her wedding ring...but we are both turned on by the pics of her jacking off or sucking a bulls cock with the ring clearly displayed. We are looking forward to her getting her ring "creamed" for a few pics.....for us it is definity a sign of her sexual independence.

mine keeps her wedding ring on, unless she is a situation where she doesn't want to announce that she is married, like when she visits her lover's family.

Here is that moment when our bond is sealed with a wedding ring. Exclusively together. UNTIL a bull cums along. Then what happens to the ring?

Should it be kept on her finger as another guy is plowing through her pussy that once was only mine, or taken off?
I've heard that some like the idea of another guys cum on the ring to kind of defile it. If you had my wife, or someone else, what would you want to happen w it?

when my chinese wife,susan, had a lover ... a blk man named charles .. she wore her wedding ring. she gave him hand jobs now and then so it got his cum on it.
danny

It has only happened the one time that I know of, but I remembered seeing it as she was holding on to his back and grabbing his ass. I was glad she hadn't taken it off.

Here's where my wedding set ended up last night

What a night :D

XOXO

Attachments

• Rings.jpg
    Rings.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 283
Njman,

Regarding your original post:

Here is that moment when our bond was sealed with a wedding ring. Exclusively together...

This is slightly off-topic, I suppose, but I couldn't help noticing that your wife has impressive arms, biceps and shoulders. If you and she were to arm wrestle, who would win...?

If you think the answer to this question is obvious, you might take some time to look at this forum (which isn't the only one on this subject):

Can you overpower your husband or boyfriend?
http://www.likelike.com/pollcommentary.rhinoceros?poll_id=2264

It includes, for example, the following post:

“I have a similar story to Selma's. I went with my husband to a party some time ago. I am 58 years old and my husband 55. At the party there were 4 other couples of similar ages. After dinner the subject of working out came up. One of the women said she believed that women didn’t seem to lose their strength and stamina as quickly as men. The men didn’t agree, of course. The host of the party said he was still stronger than most women. His wife then said he could try to take her on in an arm wrestling match. We all followed the match with interest. The hostess is not a small woman, she works out 3 times a week together with me and some other ladies and I know she is strong. Anyway, we were a bit surprised to see her slam her husband’s hand down rather easily. She then continued to take the rest of the men on and won all the matches. After this show of strength, the men went outside and smoked while we women continued to arm wrestle. I was surprised to find I could beat the hostess, meaning I was stronger than all the men, as well. After we went home that evening, of course, I had to challenge my husband. He said the hostess was one hell of a strong woman but he didn't believe I could match his strength. I played with him that evening. I pretended to be losing, but just before my hand touched the table I stopped his arm then ****** him down. I now know I am stronger than many men my age.” —Betty Armstrong, 18 Sept. 2004

To return to the subject of your thread:

...UNTIL a bull cums along.

Indeed...

Then, what happens to the ring? Should it be kept on her finger as another guy is plowing through her pussy that once was only mine, or taken off?

When your wife cuckolds you by dating and fucking other men, she should, of course, continue to wear her wedding and engagement rings for at least three reasons.

One is, your wife's wedding rings increase her attractiveness to other men because they label her as "forbidden and potentially-rewarding fruit." That is, her rings identify her as offering the possibility, however small, that if another man impregnates her she will bear his child, thereby transmitting his genes to the next generation, while she and you her cuckold (not him), will bear the burden and expense of raising her child sired by her lover.

Another reason, pointed out by others, is that if your wife wears her wedding rings while fucking other men that will enable her to find those experiences more rewarding, because they will remind her that she is flagrantly breaking free from what would otherwise be her matrimonial "bonds."

Finally, your wife should wear her wedding rings while dating and fucking other men because her rings will enable her lovers to feel rewarded, above and beyond the rewards of "reason 1," because her rings will be symbolic of her lover's flagrant humiliation of you, her cuckold husband, despite the rings you placed on your wife's finger when she married you stating, in effect, that she is "possessed" by you and you alone.

—Custer

Last edited:
I agree on the symbolism... I don't often look at pictures of myself but I find myself gazing at that one quite a bit :)

Thanks for the kind words,

Kisses

The absolute perfect place for the ring your cuck gave you. I hope you made him retrieve and clean it before you deigned to wear it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back