• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What is Cuckoldry??

Ernest

New around here...
Beloved Member
I found this description of cuckoldry on the Internet and edited it a bit. It really makes the point that cuckoldry can take many forms, but it is all about domination of the cuckold by the Bull:

Cuckoldry is about power and control. The Bull takes control, and the cuckold acquiesces while the Bull has his way with the cuckold's wife. The Bull is dominant and the cuckold is submissive to the Bull. The cuckold enjoys the humiliation of his wife satisfying the Bull. The sexual details of the relationship will vary from group to group. Some cuckolds like to watch their wife have sex, while others are aroused just by the knowledge of it. In certain cases, cuckolds are allowed to participate in the sex while being totally submissive to the Bull. But surprisingly, not all cuckold relationships involve sex. In milder forms of cuckoldry, the wife only has non-sexual contact with the Bull such as flirting, kissing, petting, dancing and sensual talk. But for a cuckold, even this non-sexual relationship that the wife has with her Bull is arousing. The cuckold is aroused because his wife is under the control of another man.

Whether it is sexual or non-sexual cuckoldry, the most important relationship is between the cuckold and the Bull. The cuckold must feel submissive and inferior to the Bull. This masochistic feeling is the actual source of arousal for the cuckold. Being dominated in front of his wife by a stronger man provides sexual gratification for the cuckold. It is non-violent sado-masochism. Although there are cuckold relationships that include physical domination of the cuckold, that is not normally the case.

The wife in a cuckold relationship must be attracted to both men. She must be comfortable with being "shared" by two men. In some relationships, the wife is only permitted to have sex with the Bull. But normally, the wife must satisfy both men. Possibly the most difficult thing for a cuckold is finding a woman who is willing to be shared. In non-sexual cuckoldry, the wife will satisfy her husband's fantasies by meeting other men in bars or clubs. The wife may exchange sensual or sexual emails with other men to share with her cuckold husband.

The Bull in a cuckold relationship will normally be a strong dominant man who enjoys humiliating the weaker cuckold. He is the sadist in this non-violent sado-masochistic relationship. But in addition to dominating the cuckold, he also dominates the wife. In successful long-term cuckold relationships, the Bull will often develop both love and a sense of responsibility to both the cuckold and the wife. In non-sexual cuckoldry, the Bull may not even be aware that he is a Bull! In cases where the wife is flirting with men for the purpose of arousing her cuckold husband, the Bull may not even know that he is being used by the couple.

An important point is that cuckoldry is not cheating. Honesty and trust are very important. The wife and cuckold husband share their experiences and must agree to all arrangements. The couple must agree on the "Bull" and establish rules so that no one is hurt. Jealousy is the killer of cuckold relationships!

You make some interesting points, but in the end I must disagree. In most cuckold relationships the bulls come and go, so I must assert that the primary relationship is between the wife and her cuckold.

There are some specific relationships that do follow the path you put forth, with both the wife and cuckold submissive to a dominant bull who then becomes the focus for both. These do seem rare, at least in my reading of this and other forums.

The only working definition of cuckold that seems to cover all scenarios is still a man in a exclusive relationship (marriage to the purists) whose partner/wife opens herself to sexual relationships with other men.

It does bring an interesting question to my mind however, is there such a thing as cuckolding in gay or lesbian relationships and will that change if gay/lesbian marriages become legal across the U.S. and world?

I agree with Susan's Slave. Her fuck buddies come and go, but the primary and most important relationship is between cuckold and his unfaithful wife.

Mac, you are right about one thing, its is all about how the wife literally "manhandles
her cuck and the bull.

Ultimately, it is the wife that decides what she wants to do, makes the initiative, take control and do WHATEVER she wants towards her bull and cuck.

I think some are mistaken that it is the bull that dominates over the hot wife and the cuck. This is all about power to the wife!

I think there's a lot of different ideas about what cucking is about. Maybe for some cucks the idea of their wife being completely subjugated by another man is what gets them hot. Maybe that same wife is the alpha in their relationship and the thought that it just takes a "real man" to dominate, enslave, and even pimp her out (and in some cases the cuck too) is the switch. But, yeah, for others, it's all about a dominant wife doing whatever and whoever she wants and her submissive husband being "******" to accept it. Maybe she's the "queen" and the cuck and the bull are just her playthings. Or maybe the cuck just likes to think of his wife as a cheating slut. Different for everyone. I would think though that the reality, if people are just living out their fantasies, is that the bull is the one that's really the servant.

Slaved, I agree on this one - the bull is the servant, not the cuck.

Unless the wife decides to leave her cuck and marry the bull, then its a different story.

I agree, it's all about the wife's pleasure.
She wants a sexually aggressive, strong male to have sex with, then either the cuck or her will find one for her to do it with.
The Bull is there just for her pleasure. If he does not suit that need, then he is a gone muther fucker.

It's a very similar principle to a dominatrix/slave relationship. The dominatrix is very much performing a service...whether she enjoys it or not. A bull is a dom...but like a paid dominatrix, he's performing a service to not only the wife but the cuck as well because the cuck is turned on by it too. The bull is the only interchangeable part in a cuckold marriage where the cuck and wife truly love one another. He's a tool. He's slaved if you will...to the sexual pleasure of the couple.

;)

The wife is the main power brokers.
The bull, despite the title, is just an expendable sexual partner. The bull is there to service her via his masculinity, virility and strength. WHen the wife is tired of this bull, she can tell him off and get another one just like that.
As for the cuck, well, like the name implies. He's just the little guy in waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back