What Is It About Small Blonde White Eomen And Hung Black Guys That Is Such A Turn On

• Thread starterchippy1
  • Start date

chippy1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 27, 2014
England
Why is it that petite busty blonde white women getting fucked by hung Black guys is Such a turn on ?

Reactions: Readyu, toolman2c and OnePunchDrunk
there is something so primal about it. instinctively we want our women black bred and the thing is it doesnt even matter what the white women look like as long as they are submissive to black cocks. i mean look at this pic. the turn on isnt how hot the women are (dont get me wrong they are sexy as hell) its the idea all of them are going to black bred. Elsa jean blacked.jpg
Elsa jean blacked.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Readyu, shocked, toolman2c and 1 other person
Mmm very true and there Hot as Heck

IMG_6692.PNG IMG_6694.PNG
IMG_6694.PNG IMG_6692.PNG IMG_6694.PNG

Reactions: xxxdragon
I think the idea that they are so slutty and submissive to hung black men while being the exact opposite to us cucks is the main factor. In the case of the first picture with the three young white girls, there's also implied the idea of them giving away the purity of their young bodies to a hung black master.

Reactions: Readyu and shocked
Reactions: Geglu
11-9qo1_1280.jpg 575_3233668.jpg
11-9qo1_1280.jpg 575_3233668.jpg

Reactions: Archie457, oppor, Geglu and 2 others
Sexy or what

IMG_6721.PNG IMG_6722.PNG

full

It works for us ;-)

Reactions: Readyu and Janet58
cheshireset said:
full

It works for us ;-)
Certainly does just wish my GF would go Black

Reactions: toolman2c and cheshireset
Any ideas how I broach the subject

Reactions: toolman2c
IMG_6723.PNG IMG_6724.PNG
chippy1 said:
Why is it that petite busty blonde white women getting fucked by hung Black guys is Such a turn on ?
And Black cum in a White Pussy

IMG_6723.PNG IMG_6724.PNG IMG_6723.PNG IMG_6724.PNG

Reactions: oppor, shocked and beyaz-81
chippy1 said:
Really because it just don't get any hotter or better. It is the ultimate in cucking and fucking. okdeacon

Reactions: toolman2c
hercuckoldslave said:
I think the idea that they are so slutty and submissive to hung black men while being the exact opposite to us cucks is the main factor. In the case of the first picture with the three young white girls, there's also implied the idea of them giving away the purity of their young bodies to a hung black master.

I really don't think white women are looking to be BRED by black men. Why should they? Women fuck 99 and 44/100 percent of the time to give or receive pleasure. Only rarely do they TRY to become pregnant, and that is with a husband, whatever color. The white women wanting to be bred is a fantasy conjured up by either black or white writers.

Read my stories and you will read about women fucking skin to skin with black partners, and sometimes women who had always wore a rubber with their white man. Fantasy guys. I admit it is hot, black into white. but it is her screwing a black man, forbidden and daring, and the fact that many have a larger cock than their white man that is hot to read about. Pregnancy? Not so much.

Reactions: Janet58
xxxdragon said:
there is something so primal about it. instinctively we want our women black bred and the thing is it doesnt even matter what the white women look like as long as they are submissive to black cocks. i mean look at this pic. the turn on isnt how hot the women are (dont get me wrong they are sexy as hell) its the idea all of them are going to black bred.Elsa jean blacked.jpg
Elsa jean blacked.jpg
The women are lovely, face-wise, but let's give credit to those three black guys. Nice bodies and ripped.

I have always found pretty white girls with black guys to be a big turn on. When I was young I used to watch "Soul Train' and jerk off watching the white girls dancing with the black guys. It is definitely the taboo nature of it that makes it so hot.

I find married white women who have sex with black guys to be the hottest women on the planet. The wife does not even have to be that hot, just married and a slut for black cock. We are friends with a few lifestyle couples and all of our wives fuck black guys. The wives are all soccer-moms with kids and jobs.

I have watched a lot of black guys fuck my pretty blonde wife and I never get tired of seeing it.

Reactions: PussyFlavoredKisses, Janet58 and toolman2c
I think deep down blonde and red heads are as white as you can get so breeding out that pure DNA is a turn on.

Reactions: OnePunchDrunk, mwf babyonboard, EnglishGuy and 1 other person
Damn well said Busty