• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What Is The Sluttiest Thing Your Wife Has Done?

• Thread starterold fred
  • Start date
My wife was38 and the college guys next door were always having big party's every weekend and my wife would dress really slutty and go ask them if they had an extra beer bcuz she ran out. The first time she waited till everyone left. I said better take this and have her a condom. She said she didn't need it she was just teasing a 19 year old. 20 min later she came back and got the condom and west back. She came back all used after an hour... She told him not to tell anyone he fucked her... But he didn't listen by the next weekend... Bcuz she could tell they all new

Reactions: Punisher, robandkate, SquirmingSub and 3 others
A black fraternity picked her up. They took her back to their house and blow banged her

Reactions: Punisher, robandkate, SquirmingSub and 2 others
While she was not on the pill since we tried having a baby, she suddenly confessed that she had cheated on me. When asking if she at least did use a condom she just said "ButI told you it was spontaneous". She was so horney she did not care in the moment and let him cum inside her without any protection. Luckily she did not become pregnant.

Reactions: Punisher, firedogg81, SquirmingSub and 4 others
wsh said:
While she was not on the pill since we tried having a baby, she suddenly confessed that she had cheated on me. When asking if she at least did use a condom she just said "ButI told you it was spontaneous". She was so horney she did not care in the moment and let him cum inside her without any protection. Luckily she did not become pregnant.

I love her honesty. Did she continue to have spontaneous events? She is a doll,by the way.

wifegagr said:
A black fraternity picked her up. They took her back to their house and blow banged her

Too bad you didn't get to watch. A few years back, when we were kinda new to this, Craig's list had a group of BBC guys that wanted a women to suck thm all, nothing more, just suck their cocks. I went along to make sure she was safe and it was really erotic to she her devouring those Big Black Cocks. She took her blouse and bra off and they played with her tits as she sucked them off. My wife is Mexican and they got racial calling her a Mexican ***** and me a faggot, I didn't like that part.

Reactions: Punisher
old fred said:
Too bad you didn't get to watch. A few years back, when we were kinda new to this, Craig's list had a group of BBC guys that wanted a women to suck thm all, nothing more, just suck their cocks. I went along to make sure she was safe and it was really erotic to she her devouring those Big Black Cocks. She took her blouse and bra off and they played with her tits as she sucked them off. My wife is Mexican and they got racial calling her a Mexican ***** and me a faggot, I didn't like that part.
Mine has big jiggly tits so I bet she looked hot sucking and jacking while the titty fucked her

Reactions: Punisher and whitewife696969
WilliamB said:
Mine was out drinking with her friends and she called to say that a guy was buying her drinks at the bar and she wouldn't mine having a little fun, I told her to go ahead and she sent me this video a while later

wow that was hot :)

Reactions: Punisher
Hi. We are a pretty mild couple...usually more discrete..meet men online and play in the privacy of our home. She had been chatting with one gentleman and we agreed to meet at a nearby bar for drinks and see if they had any chemistry. We get there, instant attraction,openly flirting....then dancing and some kissing....which is not like my wife to be so open,but she was def in the mood and into him. She was a bit tipsy and we decided to head back to our place. I drove and they were in the back seat together. They were busy making out and I was trying to pay attention to the road,lol Luckily it was only a short drive. Pulled into the garage and they continued to make out. Garage door goes down...they get out..figure we will continue inside...no they get out of the car,back to making out and I can see her panties are on the ground and soon has her bent over the hood and starts to fuck her right there. It was just so unplanned and intense. Was an amazing evening

Reactions: Punisher, robandkate, SquirmingSub and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread