What is your biggest cuckold fantasy?

• Thread starterjrodriguez
  • Start date
I have so many!

I fantasize about my lady making love to a bbc. Not just getting her brains fucked out... but actually making love to him.
I fantasize about her laying back in my arms the first few times, kissing me and making to me with her eyes while he's inside her.
I fantasize about putting my mouth down on her as soon as he's done so I can show and reassure her how sexy I think she is.
I fantasize about her being a younger man's first because he'll never forget her.

Reactions: redback and Tinycuckold
One of mine came true. My wife had a coworker who was a player, but he never made a move on her because she was a church going lady. He was going to stop by one evening & my wife had me call him first. I introduced myself & explained to him I was a cuckold husband.
If he was very discrete, my wife belong to him when he comes over.
I told him she had me put clean sheets on the bed & I was to leave when you come over. He was surprised & wasn't sure about it. When he came over, I shook his hand and told him in front of my wife, I would be back tomorrow.
I parked down the street & went back my back yard. He & my wife were talking, when he pushed her down on her knees & she gave him a blow job. After that they went up stairs & I left.

Last edited:
Reactions: okdeacon
fastejaculator said:
I have so many!

I fantasize about my lady making love to a bbc. Not just getting her brains fucked out... but actually making love to him.
I fantasize about her laying back in my arms the first few times, kissing me and making to me with her eyes while he's inside her.
I fantasize about putting my mouth down on her as soon as he's done so I can show and reassure her how sexy I think she is.
I fantasize about her being a younger man's first because he'll never forget her.

My wife has done 2nd and 4th. Tho neither was bbc , both were extremely erotic experiences.

Reactions: toolman2c
fastejaculator said:
I have so many!

Did 2nd one again Saturday night..

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and toolman2c
sjb1962 said:
Mine is to see her passed around in a black bar from man to man, doing what ever they tell her to do....

View attachment 694790 View attachment 694791
I think she would look great with a couple of black guys around her kissing and feeling her up. You think her panties would get wet?

Reactions: toolman2c
Mine is quite simple--and almost happened. My wife was on a business trip to a dental convention about 20 years ago. We'd only recently gotten into her fantasizing about other men. I got a semi-drunken phone call from her in the ladies room at the hotel she was at. She said "You know what we talked about?" and told me about a man that was paying a lot of attention to her. A lot of men would like to. She's very attractive.

She asked me if I'd like her to dance with him. I was incredibly turned on, I hesitated but said yes. I added that she had to call me back in 15 minutes. Those 15 minutes stretched on to 30 before I got the call. Those extra 15 minutes were agonizing but exciting at the same time. When she finally called, she asked me if I wanted her to take him back to her room. I came close to saying yes, but instead I asked her if she wanted to fuck him. As she said yes, we both climaxed, the moment was over and we both sobered up.

Mostly, I'm glad it never happened, but every once in a while I fantasize about saying yes to her taking him up to her room.

Reactions: mrs redback and toolman2c
Big one is inviting a group of my friends over and showing them a compilation of videos of my wife in action, while she is in the room while they watch.

Reactions: Readyu
My recent fantasy involves me at home with my daughter home from college, waiting for her mother to come home from a girls night. When my sexy blonde wife comes in, I can immediately tell she has been fucked. Her hair no longer nice and straight, she walks over the couch towards us, not quite walking a sober straight line anymore.

I ask her how her night was. She comments what fun the girls had at the club, dancing all night.

She stands next to us and gently sways back in forth as she tells us. I can't help but get hard watching the short skirt move across her full round ass.

My daughter doesn't seems shocked at all, even as I mention I'm sure my wife turned on all sorts of men at the club.

My wife playfully acts surprised at my suggestion, but the alcohol helps her nod and start to detail how several men danced with her, even describing how they pressed their bodies against her back as they danced.

Calling her out further, and wantimg to shock my daughter a bit, i suggested that their hands found there way up her skirt.

My daughter's eyes grew larger and looked to her mother as if hoping she would deny it.

Before my wife could respond I added "...especially since i found your panties on the bed after you left"

My wife, softly giggled and responded "Oops! is that where I left them?" as she gently pulled up the bottom of her skirt, just enough to show us her bare ass.

I'm not sure that my daughter could see it, but I watched a small trickle of cum was barely visible on the inside of her thighs.

Reactions: peter3811, Joseba, wifecleaner and 1 other person
My wife drops her skirt then plunks herself down on my lap falling back into me as she does. My arms pull her sexy body hard against me as she wiggled her ass into my crotch.

"Oh, it feels like your daddy likes my little show" she announces to us then adds "He's not as big as I like but it will do"

She reachs back around to my head, pulling me towards her for a kiss. I kiss her lips, tasting the lingering alcohol, then make my way to her neck. There I can taste and smell the sweat and scent of another man.

A soft moan escapes her lips as i pull her hard against me again, my lips taste her neck yet again. As i I look over to see my daughter looking at us. For some reason instead of a look of disgust at our sexual playfulness, she looking on us with curiosity.

Her eyes scan her mothers body. I see she is looking at her bare legs. When I pulled her too me, my hands had pulled her skirt up her legs revealing her for all to see. There was no secret now, her swollen lips, lose and wet from another man's seed are clearly visible to our daughter.

As she watches my hands move along her mothers legs towards the cum pool of another man, It dawns on me that my girl is taking all this in like one of her college lectures.

My daughter is learning from her mother how to cuckold.

Reactions: clitkay
My biggest fantasy right now is betting my gfs body to a buddy of mine that she hates. If the rumors are true, he's got a huge cock and is great in bed. I'd like to bet her body to him and intentionally lose. He fucks her to bliss. Then he runs into her another time and weasles his way into her pants again. After that it becomes a regular thing, all the while bragging about it.

Reactions: okdeacon, kmbe and SquirmingSub
Fucking a bride-to-be hours before her wedding..and then being the first guy to fuck her after she's married.

Reactions: splatterboy, toolman2c, 12gone and 2 others
12gone said:
My #1 fantasy, I'm way too late for. It'd be me dating a virgin, and she gives it up to some other guy just because she can't resist. He takes her bareback and he has pics of her blowing him and him fucking her. I've only got handjobs out of her but he gets it all. She comes clean and feels really bad but she can't say no to him. At the end of it I ask if she'll show me the pics but they weren't on her phone, so she has to have him send her the pics. And I see one by one as my gf gets pounded. I ask if I can at least start having sex with her, and she says yes but not for a while. She wants it a few more times from him first. Then by the time I finally do put it in her, she's all loose from his huge cock. Then I realize that she's already got cum inside her.

That actually happened with me....my wife was a virgin....I wasn't....so that's different...but she was saving herself for marriage and another guy got her cherry a couple nights before our wedding.

Reactions: redback, BigdaddyToronto and 12gone
elitetx91 said:
Fucking a bride-to-be hours before her wedding..and then being the first guy to fuck her after she's married.
Classic definition of 'The Best Man'.

Reactions: oppor and elitetx91
Always had a fantasy of just traveling somewhere far on vacation or something, and breeding a white wife..just for the hell of it.

Reactions: Focker and kmbe
Mine would be a gang bang that got me pregnant.

Reactions: bballin_in_ak and toolman2c
elitetx91 said:
Always had a fantasy of just traveling somewhere far on vacation or something, and breeding a white wife..just for the hell of it.
Very hot ....would hubby know? Or would you breed her on the sly?

Reactions: toolman2c and elitetx91
I can't stop fantasising about a time a while back when I arrived home unexpectedly, only to find her home from the pub with a male friend she slept with a couple of times before we hooked up.
When I arrived at her house, they both hurried downstairs, looking flustered. They gave me a story about trying to hide from someone, but keep getting excited thinking about his hard cock filling her up. I imagine him fucking her hard..

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto and Nazareth
Alex P said:
Very hot ....would hubby know? Or would you breed her on the sly?
Either. But would prefer on the sly...it's hotter.

Reactions: kmbe
Theramblingman said:
I can't stop fantasising about a time a while back when I arrived home unexpectedly, only to find her home from the pub with a male friend she slept with a couple of times before we hooked up.
When I arrived at her house, they both hurried downstairs, looking flustered. They gave me a story about trying to hide from someone, but keep getting excited thinking about his hard cock filling her up. I imagine him fucking her hard..

When my (now) wife and I began dating, she started fucking a young co-worker who was literally half her age. They were tearing it up for quite a few weeks, and she eventually moved in with me just a couple of months later.
Fast forward about 3 years, and we had been moved into a new house for just a couple months or so. I got to (unexpectedly) leave work early on a Saturday, and, upon arriving at home, I saw a pickup parked in the driveway.
I knew in an instant who it was.
Still not necessarily expecting anything, I came through the front door as that young man is trying to make his way downstairs hurriedly, looking guilty as sin. My wife wasn't right there behind him, so I'm going upstairs to look for her, and she all of a sudden pops out of the guest bedroom. Although the door was open at that point, I think she just managed to get dressed a second before I found her.
To this day, she won't admit they were fucking, but I know better. They weren't upstairs playing tiddlywinks! :p
The most surprising thing was (as far as I know) she hadn't been in contact with him, at least on a regular basis. This was before cell phones were prevalent, so no texting. But she sure as hell found a need to call him up and invite him over, whether it was planned or spontaneous, and she surely wasn't expecting me to be home 2-3 hours early!

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto and Theramblingman
I
Nazareth said:
When my (now) wife and I began dating, she started fucking a young co-worker who was literally half her age. They were tearing it up for quite a few weeks, and she eventually moved in with me just a couple of months later.
Fast forward about 3 years, and we had been moved into a new house for just a couple months or so. I got to (unexpectedly) leave work early on a Saturday, and, upon arriving at home, I saw a pickup parked in the driveway.
I knew in an instant who it was.
Still not necessarily expecting anything, I came through the front door as that young man is trying to make his way downstairs hurriedly, looking guilty as sin. My wife wasn't right there behind him, so I'm going upstairs to look for her, and she all of a sudden pops out of the guest bedroom. Although the door was open at that point, I think she just managed to get dressed a second before I found her.
To this day, she won't admit they were fucking, but I know better. They weren't upstairs playing tiddlywinks! :p
The most surprising thing was (as far as I know) she hadn't been in contact with him, at least on a regular basis. This was before cell phones were prevalent, so no texting. But she sure as hell found a need to call him up and invite him over, whether it was planned or spontaneous, and she surely wasn't expecting me to be home 2-3 hours early!
I get so turned on thinking about it. I often now fantasise about that night. I get turned on imagining I had my key that night, and I walked in to see her begging for his hard cock. I'd have loved to watch him rip her clothes off, and roughly push her head onto his hard cock until she gagged. I dream of him treating my shy petite girl like a slave, and demanding she be his slut. I'd hope he ****** his cock up her ass, and roughly fuck it, before making her beg for cum in her pussy..

To this day, on the few occasions we've seen him since, and we've had a beer, I've suggested to him I wouldn't get upset if he wanted a slow dance with her, or if he 'accidentally ' put his hands all over her. I get a huge turn on thinking of him making her scream.. I'd happily let him fuck her regularly if he wanted

I think my wider cuckold fantasies started at that point. I just wish I'd not interrupted them, and had managed to watch.

Reactions: kmbe