• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What made you prefer black men/women?

• Thread starterBlackyoung
  • Start date
B

Blackyoung

This question goes out to all the couples, single ladies, etc.

Instead of going for some general hotwifing, Why black only? Was there an experience or just a curiosity? After that curiosity was fulfilled, Why continue to stay black cock only? Is it the only thing that turns both the husband and wife? Or husbands preference?

Just asking. I'm looking forward to real good answers. No bullshit answers. Just straight up.

black huge monster cocks when they fills faty white asses!

The taboo factor. It's not as naughty to see the wife or girlfriend with another white guy.

True but

Beyond the "taboo" there is the whole issue of social and cultural differences.. there is a very appealing aspect of reparation for past injustice

You see a lot of those themes brought out in many of the "captioned" photos..

When you combine that with concepts of the physical/sexual superiority of the black male relative to the white male you have the full complex dynamic that makes the subject so erotic to such a wide variety of people.

I have to say I think the reparations "theory" is bunk. In my experience in twenty-one years in the lifestyle, I've never seen or heard anyone express that as even remotely a reason for their interest in this aspect of the lifestyle.

Considering I started way back in high school, the taboo factor played a larger factor than it may now for some. The answer to the question is not an easy one to explain, but it is sort of like a fetish for me I suppose. Nothing else has gotten me nearly as excited nor as fulfilled sexually.

Pimp, I totally agree with you in that reparations has never entered into it, unless in some sort of sexual role playing.

Started when I was in high school, had to be the taboo aspect.
Thought it would pass, but found some very interesting Black women in college. Tried to break the spell, but never could.

There used to be a club called Brown Sugar in Detroit, where I met my wife.
Club was for those interested in IR dating scene. We didn't think anything would come of it, but have two grown IR children.

Always loved kissing Black Women and snuggling with them. Could never get over it. Thank goodness I didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have done more than my share of wht guys and enjoyed them very much. In fact, I have a wht guy who is a regular in Houston, IF I want to play with him, I call him.

IMHO, there is a difference in the way wht guys and blk guys fuck me and I DO ENJOY the blk guys better. Call it taboo, call it more animalistic, call it fucking, I don't care, but TO ME, it is different and I like it. On the dance floor, the blk guys are more animated, more willing to get nasty, more showy and they always seem to enjoy having others watch them getting nasty with a wht girl, which I also love.
Also, hubby likes to watch me with blk guys vs. wht and I am doing this (in part) to please HIM. When we first started with other guys, I did wht guys for a while, but all those promises of HUGE wht cocks never panned out. I told hubby If I was going to fuck others, I wanted it to be pleasureable FOR ME ALSO, thus I wanted bigger cocks for my own pleasure.

We found I had more success in finding the BIGGER COCKS, if I did blk guys. One GREAT thing about going dancing, if a guy is WELL HUNG, you will know in a few seconds on the dance floor with him. A blk guy is NOT afraid to rub that thing against you a few times, to introduce himself. That drives me nuts (horny) and I ALWAYS end up with the biggest guy of the night, if we can talk him into joining us at the room. Works everytime in finding BBC!

Well said, Will. Couldn't have put it any better myself and your reasoning echoes my own.

Why does Wimpology always feel the need to state how long hes been in the "lifestyle"?
"going by my 21 years of expereince in the lifestlye"

who cares you idiot? smh

AngelaBFree said:
Pimp, I totally agree with you in that reparations has never entered into it, unless in some sort of sexual role playing.

I totally agree with you, angeleBFree, on both points

malikom said:
Why does Wimpology always feel the need to state how long hes been in the "lifestyle"?
"going by my 21 years of expereince in the lifestlye"

who cares you idiot? smh
If you are going to address someone in this Site call them by their handle or name. I'm sick of the nickmames that causes threads to be hijacked and a dispute started. You have been warned.

Let's let the hatred and drama pass us by. No need for that here.

For me its all those things. My first affair was with a black man, and just found it to be so hot. so taboo, and when the second one hit on me, and I decided yea, he was hot and I wondered... so for me its still black only if I am going to have an affair. Hey, if I get to choose, then thats what I want. But I think that there are plenty of white men that could please me too, its just my choice. After all, its 90% mental right......... so thats what turns me on.

I was thinking a bigger picture than taboo, etc. I was expecting something else. I don't know what answer I was expecting be honest. lol.

Julie, I agree with the mental part. But it is difficult to get people to understand that part of it.

AngelaBFree said:
Julie, I agree with the mental part. But it is difficult to get people to understand that part of it.
Angela - I know!

here you are with a man, and your mind is going... and you think abuot who your with.. everything about it.. and wow.... I love it all, their aire.. their dominance.. their strength... you name it .. it all makes the sex incredible. ( in my mind lol) after all i do it for me, so what else matters.

myself i never found anything diff. from any other race.

It is not for everyone, we all have our personal turnons, they differ often from other people, that is what makes life interesting and unpredictable.

I'm fascinated by the color contrast. Hard, wet black cock pushed slowly into a white pussy is simply hot. I've had an orgasm just watching a black guy enter me.

Users who are viewing this thread