• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What makes your wife a Kinky *****!!!

• Thread starterFireCouple
  • Start date

FireCouple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 13, 2021
Johannesburg
Lets discuss about the attributes of your wife which makes her a kinky slut…. Lets talk about her dirty fantasies and suggest each other by own experience,which can make her a Slutqueen

• Love
Reactions: CUCKOLDOFLATINA, CebuSlutwife, Subhubnnj and 1 other person
Hey bud, my gf is super sub and loves role playing, dirty talk

• Love
Reactions: justahusband, toolman, SluttieWifie and 4 others
Fuckbuddy/girlfriend likes to be dominated, starting soft but gets crazy when being dared to do crazy stuff. Started this at home, got my dick out and started stroking while watching her. Telling her to drop her panties and spread for better view, saw her getting wetter and wetter and waiting for the moment me telling her what to do next.
Her first big kinky experience was me getting my dick out in public, got her hand and let her start stroking me. Told her to kiss me and when she did grabbed her hair and got her down to suck. She loves to be directed/****** this way and now she did this in public on a bench, about 10 people passed us seeing this ( some came for a closer look, others passed from a distance )
Most kinky for her was being bottomless in a park riding me, saw a guy with a dog coming our way and told her to turn around. She also saw this guy and had her pussy fully ******* while riding me, when i saw a hesitation i had my hand over her eyes and pulled her head back. Guy passed us looking from about 2 meters how my dick slides in and out. After cumming inside her i told her to keep her eyes closed, she stayed on the bench squated holding open her dripping pussy. Told her to open her eyes and she saw this guy JO while looking at her. Told her to touch herself and lick her fingers, was all over real soon because him cumming seconds after that and disappeared suddenly.
She felt extremely embarrassed but also like a kinky slut letting a strange guy by JO on her cum dripping pussy. She talked about this experience for weeks and got horny every time thinking or talking about is. She had to giggle and felt between proud and a bit ashamed when she told her best friend what happened and she told her what a huge slut she was.

• Love
Reactions: BBCwhorewife, whrmstr, Custer Laststand and 13 others
Mmmmmm enjoyed reading above Cant wait to find my experienced black dom and be owned controlled used abused degraded humiliated and more long term

• Love
Reactions: toolman, CebuSlutwife, BWCOrson and 5 others
When my wife drinks, her pussy takes control of her brain. With a little encouragement, which I am always willing to provide, she will do things that she would normally not do.

• Love
Reactions: Xrod, metalma, tinytool and 15 others
ChefRexy said:
Hey bud, my gf is super sub and loves role playing, dirty talk
Hey, my wife is a master piece when she shows her wild side being in high heels only…

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Eagerbeaver
We drink completely naked, sit at balcony… she rubs her feet against ma dick while on recliner….alot to say… m glad to have a wife who is always there to accompany me in my wildest fantasies

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, toolman2c, CebuSlutwife and 4 others
my south jersey catholic wife had been faithful for most of our marriage. she was a virgin when we got married and, until about 4 years or so ago, i believe that she had never even seen or touched another man's cock.

A few years back, i started to experience sexual performance issues at the same time that my wife's sex drive started to increase dramatically. my wife told me that she needed counseling to cope with the situation and started going to the our parish priest for counseling . she ended up sleeping with the priest behind my back for a few months. this was also the time that she was studying for her masters in theology, and i assume that younger guys were hitting on her at her classes.

My wife is very involved with our local catholic church and our diocese. She is on the parish's board of trustees and various diocese committees, she gets involved with different church ministries, she teaches religious education to teenagers and the like. She also started a Bible study group.

The guy she is fucking now is a younger stay at home husband in her Bible study group. she has been bending over for him for over 3 years now.

she has no idea that i know about either of her affairs. But I jerk off constantly thinking about her cheating on me.

• Love
Reactions: CebuSlutwife, toolman2c, Custer Laststand and 6 others
gbhl44 said:
my south jersey catholic wife had been faithful for most of our marriage. she was a virgin when we got married and, until about 4 years or so ago, i believe that she had never even seen or touched another man's cock.

A few years back, i started to experience sexual performance issues at the same time that my wife's sex drive started to increase dramatically. my wife told me that she needed counseling to cope with the situation and started going to the our parish priest for counseling . she ended up sleeping with the priest behind my back for a few months. this was also the time that she was studying for her masters in theology, and i assume that younger guys were hitting on her at her classes.

My wife is very involved with our local catholic church and our diocese. She is on the parish's board of trustees and various diocese committees, she gets involved with different church ministries, she teaches religious education to teenagers and the like. She also started a Bible study group.

The guy she is fucking now is a younger stay at home husband in her Bible study group. she has been bending over for him for over 3 years now.

she has no idea that i know about either of her affairs. But I jerk off constantly thinking about her cheating on me.
How did you find out about these affairs.?

Reactions: toolman2c
robandkate said:
When my wife drinks, her pussy takes control of her brain. With a little encouragement, which I am always willing to provide, she will do things that she would normally not do.
Same with my wife, thats usually when we get out the toys and go crazy.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, CebuSlutwife, toolman2c and 1 other person
Keesnl said:
Fuckbuddy/girlfriend likes to be dominated, starting soft but gets crazy when being dared to do crazy stuff. Started this at home, got my dick out and started stroking while watching her. Telling her to drop her panties and spread for better view, saw her getting wetter and wetter and waiting for the moment me telling her what to do next.

It started the same way with Erika, my wife. Things were quite vanilla until I started realising how wet it made her to be told what to do and to feel *******. Then for my birthday she offered to be my slave for a whole weekend. I told her that I was going to choose how she dresses and take pics of her - I tied her up, undressed her for the camera and found out that it made her incredibly wet. Being photographed in collar and leash almost gave her an orgasm on its own. That got us started on her kinky journey (which is evolving all the time, although we haven't been a public situation as interesting as the one you've described).

• Love
Reactions: toolman, BWCOrson, Subhubrandy and 3 others
Eagerbeaver said:
How did you find out about these affairs.?
i'd be happy to tell you off-line.

Reactions: Hotwifeforblack and toolman2c
We married in '66 & i never realized she was submissive until two years ago.(it's a long story).

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: toolman, toolman2c, Capt. Ron and 1 other person
My ex wife had a thing for going to toilet outdoors in public. It was a kink that grew and grew.

• Love
Reactions: metalma, toolman2c, Keesnl and 1 other person
lnohhnvm said:
We married in '66 & i never realized she was submissive until two years ago.(it's a long story).
Tell us the story...

Reactions: toolman2c
DanJUK said:
My ex wife had a thing for going to toilet outdoors in public. It was a kink that grew and grew.
So please share

Eagerbeaver said:
Tell us the story...
i'm sorry, but it would take me months to write the whole story typing one finger at a time. it would cover 50+ years. (see signature)

• Love
Reactions: hairbear1954 and toolman2c
JdesDelices said:
It started the same way with Erika, my wife. Things were quite vanilla until I started realising how wet it made her to be told what to do and to feel *******. Then for my birthday she offered to be my slave for a whole weekend. I told her that I was going to choose how she dresses and take pics of her - I tied her up, undressed her for the camera and found out that it made her incredibly wet. Being photographed in collar and leash almost gave her an orgasm on its own. That got us started on her kinky journey (which is evolving all the time, although we haven't been a public situation as interesting as the one you've described).
online dom to spice it up.
experienced, mature
pm me

My current gf day we first met for dinner had already been fucked twice that day.

She came to spend weekend with me 2 weeks later and I was 5th guy that week that fucked her. She has also been fucked in fitting room at her job.

• Love
Reactions: ShonJay, Custer Laststand, CebuSlutwife and 1 other person
Ohh you bet... her ass is a wonderland
toolman2c said:
and she sure has the super sexy butt n thighs to pull that act off as often as she desires

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Eagerbeaver

Users who are viewing this thread