What makes your wife a Kinky *****!!!

• Thread starterFireCouple
  • Start date
CUCKOLDOFLATINA said:
Years of men doing my wife, fucking her, giving their cum in every hole and using her in so many ways, makes my wife Nelsy a filthy slut.
We need to see Nelsy now… m sure she wld be a perfect *****…

Reactions: WhiteMarried
lnohhnvm said:
We married in '66 & i never realized she was submissive until two years ago.(it's a long story).
id soo love to here ur "long story" , keep me in mind when u get time..

Reactions: WhiteMarried
gbhl44 said:
my south jersey catholic wife had been faithful for most of our marriage. she was a virgin when we got married and, until about 4 years or so ago, i believe that she had never even seen or touched another man's cock. A few years back, i started to experience sexual performance issues at the same time that my wife's sex drive started to increase dramatically. .......... My wife is very involved with our local catholic church and our diocese. She is on the parish's board of trustees and various diocese committees, she gets involved with different church ministries, she teaches religious education to teenagers and the like. She also started a Bible study group. The guy she is fucking now is a younger stay at home husband in her Bible study group. she has been bending over for him for over 3 years now. She has no idea that i know about either of her affairs. But I jerk off constantly thinking about her cheating on me.

Great! My congratulations to your hotwife who is doing well for herself. What could be more sexually holy than combining extramarital sex with her religion...? You might consider joking suggestions that she take advantage of opportunities to do that, thereby increasing her holiness. Maybe she'll eventually admit to you that is, in fact, what she's doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: CebuSlutwife
Krprice58 said:
Yes
Also set up 3 BBC for her.
My wife had not been playing for almost a year now. The other day she was contacting old friend to fuck her.

subkinkyaly said:
Mmmmmm enjoyed reading above Cant wait to find my experienced black dom and be owned controlled used abused degraded humiliated and more long term
Good girl

ChefRexy said:
Hey bud, my gf is super sub and loves role playing, dirty talk
Would she consider an online dom?

Well Deb has always been a bit of an exhibitionist, see photos, and that can lead to many fine adventures. This happen 20 years ago in New Orleans. We were at the Bourbon Heat club on Bourbon St and she was flashing the crowd when a few guys on the balcony asked to see closer, she obliged. Another couple came over and his wife helped Deb out. We left with them to go to the car. Before we got to the car the couple stripped Deb naked except for her shoes and put her in the backseat. We drove to the top level of a Hospital where they took her out of the car and the fun began.

scan-03 (2).jpg
scan-06 (2).jpg
scan0005-3 (2).jpg
scan0005-7 (2).jpg
scan0002-1 (3).jpg
scan0002-3 (3).jpg

• Love
Reactions: BobWheeler and sswanabe