• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What percentage of white women have taken black cock?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date
HardDarKnight said:
I am addicted to white women so I would feast on your wife like a sex hungry vampire

In my neighbours there is a hot beautiful 22 year old white blonde girl who all the boys in the neighbourhood want, yet she likes and invites only black boys to her house, I can see the jealousy in the faces of the white guys

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Custer Laststand and HardDarKnight
redheads said:
In my neighbours there is a hot beautiful 22 year old white blonde girl who all the boys in the neighbourhood want, yet she likes and invites only black boys to her house, I can see the jealousy in the faces of the white guys
If you have a wife you can bring them both to Georgia so I can bang them into tapping out.

Cuckedboipussy said:
With all the girls I've been with, that have admitted it, 58%
My wife, who has been blackened numerous times, and I have wondered about the % of white women who had taken black cock and we had placed it at 60% at a minimum. We also suspect that that number could be much higher as well. It's just so very hard to say as a lot of women will never admit to having had sex with a black guy while they were away from home, or having had a discrete fling with a black guy while in college, etc. My wife had her first black guy when she was 18 and in college, but never told anyone until several years later. It's just hard to really tell. But, whatever the %, I'm sure it's on the rise today. ;)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: toolman, Cuckedboipussy and Custer Laststand
I only wanna fuck white women. I would turn down Asia or Hispanic but I only seek and try and seduce white wives.

Reactions: AllenGa
Wifeexposer said:
My wife, who has been blackened numerous times, and I have wondered about the % of white women who had taken black cock and we had placed it at 60% at a minimum. We also suspect that that number could be much higher as well. It's just so very hard to say as a lot of women will never admit to having had sex with a black guy while they were away from home, or having had a discrete fling with a black guy while in college, etc. My wife had her first black guy when she was 18 and in college, but never told anyone until several years later. It's just hard to really tell. But, whatever the %, I'm sure it's on the rise today. ;)
They say the rule of a girl's "number" is double the number they say.

I agree, the percentage for this is quite higher than admitted. I lived in a smaller city for a time. Seen a cute girl around a few times with guys (with certain ethnic backgrounds). Long story short, I eventually hooked up with her and she denied even being seen. Proof the actual percentage is higher.

Reactions: toolman and Raysclick
DavidTT said:
I would imagine it’s probably higher, I mean interracial couples who are open about it. Overall the percentage is much higher because a lot of white women who cheat, have secret relationships and wanting more sexual satisfaction than they get in their current relationships keep it a secret and the actual numbers can only be estimated. This estimate is much higher than most people think. We live in Canada, close to Toronto and we see a lot of interracial couples everywhere. We can only imagine how many more we don’t see. Most of these white women are very attractive, most are blond, fit and dress very sexy. My wife’s close friend is married, very beautiful and she has been seeing black men for at least 3 years. Her husband is not aware of it. She has been with probably 5 black men during those years. She told Linda that it’s very addicting and very difficult for give up.
TY for posting, i think ur rite. has ur wife been Blacked?

Wife is now 69 in her early sixties late fifties she and a friend who had a place I Tobago would go every year for a holiday Libby her friend had a black guy Michael who would service her Kate would go with her and Michael friend Will who would service Kate so I think it is a high percentage of women who either want black or have had it I know Kate loved it

• Love
Reactions: toolman
I only seek out white women...especially white housewives/soccer moms...they seem to be so fucking horny.

I think it's closer to 50% of white women who have had black dick at least once.

Reactions: Nazareth
Wifeexposer said:
I think it's closer to 50% of white women who have had black dick at least once.
No matter what percentage it is, it's growing daily, driven by the need to be sexually satisfied so she can join the other wives in need

Ex’s & Oh’s, she wanted to drive a really big cock… I told her up with her ankles behind her ears blindfold up, invited, who she thought, was a complete stranger over, but it was a friend from work with 11 inches, I told him to be ruthless! Even giving her the tip stretched her, he grabbed her throat and made all 11 inches disappear! It wasn’t very clear that he was far too big for her, but she had the audacity to ask for it… I held her ankles for him and watched as he broke her in! A few times it was also clear his strokes were deliberately violent…. She could barely take me in her arse But I mouthed the words and he managed 8” making sure he enjoyed every minute… As he came closer to coming, I knew off he was going to go hard, so I grabbed her ankles tight…his last few strokes were hard and he made her take it….after he left she said he really hurt her but she came really hard…she had a little cry when I said I loved him hurting her…..but got over it after a dildoing

Wifeexposer said:
I think this is about right; it could possibly be a bit higher, maybe closer to 60%.
The women I have been married to or had a significant relationship with ranges between 50%-65%.
One is a strong possibility, but not confirmed, so if it was a 'no it would be half of them; a 'yes' would make it two-thirds.

75%

Users who are viewing this thread