• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What should be next step in cucking hub?

• Thread starterthe good wife
  • Start date

the good wife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2004
Chicago Area
Last time I saw my new steady black lover ("A") my hubby had to eat his first cream pie...and he really did a nice job...tender and deep on my swollen, stretched pussy. "A" was pretty aggressive and made it pretty clear that he owned my pussy. Hub was very passive and has seemed to accept this new turn in lifestyle. Now we are getting ready to go for an overnight session at "A's" house (I am so nervous and excited!) and I would like any suggestions on what I or "A" should do to gently (or not) push hub more and more to the cuck role. I know I should probably be patient and let nature take its course but I want this steady boyfriend thing to work....I really dig "A" and find myself craving his attention more and more.

smaller 4.jpg ring smaller.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
don't rush it. it sounds like you already have the "steady boyfriend thing" going. If you push hubby to fast, to far, he may recoil. He seems to understand his role as cuck...let him explore his fantasy as well as you are

And please update on how the overnight session went.

Sounding very hot andit is the right pace for you ,i think.Waht are you hoping hubby will do along these lines?
luv to All, MsGary

Your husband is very lucky to have an understanding woman and a strong man to guide him.

hubs cuck training

Greetings Good Wife,
This suggestion won't be relevant to your overnight at "A's" house, but
something you might consider down the line in your cuckold training of hub.
Enforced chastity restriction is a very effective method of taking complete
control of your marriage and conditioning your husband to accept his new
role as your cuck/slave. I would recommend a CB 6000 to start out with, its
inexpensive and can be easily obtained. Once he is locked, and the keys are
in your possession, explain to your husband, as Mistress of the house, the new
rules he will have to comply with for permission to be released from chastity.
Tell your new slave that from now on, You will be free to enjoy sex with your
Boyfriend "A" exclusively and that erections, masturbation and orgasms for
your slave husband will be under your complete discretion and control. Decide
how frequently or infrequently you will allow him to masturbate and make him
understand that failure to obey all your new rules will mean much longer
periods of denial. To further humiliate your slave, make him beg You or "A"
for an orgasm each time his release date is reached. Trust me, once your
husband is locked, he will be under your complete control, and You will have
unlimited freedom!!!
My Mistress, by the way, is extremely strict and severe, and i have been
kept restricted from erections for almost 4 years. It has conditioned me to
be a very humble slave!!! Let me know if this seems like something you
would consider for your husband's training. :bowdown:

Greetings Good Wife,
Everyone's waiting to hear what you've done next with your Black BF "A" and your
cucked husband. Please give us another post!!!

Hi all and thanks for your helpful comments. The overnight with "A" was incredible - I have never felt so completely satiated and exhausted...my pussy was swollen and sensitive for days. First of all I had hub help get me ready by trimming my landing strip and having him charge up the video camera so we would have something to watch the coming weekend. Hub was pretty excited that I would let him film this time but I told him he was just to place camera on the tripod as he would be too busy watching or serving to "film" me. I wore a very short denim skirt and a thin backless top that was r-rated because my nipples were so hard. A lives 1 1/2 hours away so it was a long drive - I hadn't been this excited in a long time and it seemed like it took forever. When we stopped for gas I surprised hub by going into the station in an urban area to get some energy drinks. My outfit (and maybe my attitude) drew a lot of attention from the other customers and only helped ramp up my sexual excitement.

A greeted us and was looking so fine shirtless and in his jeans. A was also pretty worked up and our kisses quickly ramped up when I unzipped his pants and took out his beautiful, thick cock...A responded by lifting me up onto the kitchen counter, peeling off my soaked underwear and dropped his pants....I waited for hub to come in to guide A into my pussy. Hub was amazed as it usually takes me a while to relax but I was in heat. After a couple of minutes I told hub to mix us some drinks and A lifted me up and carried me to his bedroom impaled on his dick....a first for me :0 The next 30 minutes was some wildly passionate fucking while hub set up the camera...and ended with A exploding with a huge load in my pussy...it felt so good, so hot and so right. After he comes A has me use my pussy muscles to milk his cock dry while he stays hard and deep inside me (which drives me wild...not sure why)...as I was doing this he was telling me how he saved that load up over a week and couldn't wait to plant it deep in my pussy....which led to an immediate second session with another creamy ending. Hubby then got to clean my sticky pussy up so we could go out for dinner...of course I told him this was just an appetizer lol.

It was so hot going out to eat as a threesome...I felt like such a slut the way I was dressed. After we finished our main course I excused myself to use the restroom...I really wish I could have heard what they were talking about while I was gone...and when I came back I handed hubby my panties and told him that dessert would be served back at A's. A then had me show him my naked pussy right there and had me spread my legs so he could see how wet I was....I could have fucked him right there on the table....but I saved that for the car as hub drove us back to A's.

I have gone on too long and am probably boring everyone so I will sum up the rest. A and I had another couple hours of sex that was more controlled but much kinkier. Hub had more cream pies and was made to insert A's considerable dick into my pussy when we changed positions. I had hub lick my pussy while I was riding A and A kept pushing his face down and having him lick his balls...this made me cum but it took hub a few times to get into it. It was all great but the best part for me was A and I shared his bed for the night and hub slept out on the couch. I am sure hub heard how A woke me up but he stayed clear and we had a beautiful morning fuck all to ourselves and I got another sweet filling (I am so into this now...why did I wait so long?). I called out to hub it was time to pack and A and I took a shower which of course led to one last round while hub took our things to the car and watched my beg my lover for one last load. A did not disappoint and I told hub that I was keeping this one all for myself. Oh...I forgot to mention that hub says he had the best three orgasms of his life...not sure when or where but I am thrilled he is adapting to his new role so well!

Reactions: cynful and Eamdaniel
It's always better when a woman tells her story and reveals her feelings, please write more.

I think the day when both of you will be on your knees and take turns on his cock is not too far...

jimz said:
It's always better when a woman tells her story and reveals her feelings, please write more.

I think the day when both of you will be on your knees and take turns on his cock is not too far...

assuming that is what you both want. For your fun to continue and your marriage to survive you need to both be happy, chastity devices, sissy-fying and the lack are not always the logical step after being cucked. Talk to each other and take the humiliation (if that is what he wants) slowly

I am not interested in sissyfying him or the like - his sexual submission is more my (and his) interest. He has a high pressure job and really enjoys stepping outside himself and turning over the reins on this side of his life...a perfect escape. I do enjoy telling him how much I love my black boyfriend and what a fantastic fuck he is...teasing him about what a slut I've become. Ideally it will work out where he is submissive to me and my lover sexually, especially orally. I am also interested in getting him to submit to me and take a strap on in his tight little ass....be nice to hear be the one moaning and cumming uncontrollably for a change :)

Reactions: cynful
Hi Good Wife! I, for one, LOVE your stories. Please keep me updated on any future endeavors as I am also into this lifestyle.

BTW, I just plowed my husbands ass with a strap on yesterday for the first time, with the biggest BBC we have. He enjoyed it as I think yours will too!

Ma’am,

If I may be so bold as to suggest that there is no next step in cuckolding your husband as that is a done deal, but rather your next step is in solidifying his submission to you. As his Domme you would be wise to begin establishing rituals for him to observe and a protocol that is comfortable for the both of you. Avoid being caught up in the stereo typical Domme/sub nonsense that is prevalent on line, but rather follow your desires and find what works for the two of you. There is a book I would recommend, but don’t wish to break any rules doing so without moderator’s permission.

I assume that even though you now have a lover, you do love your husband as well and are willing to indulge his fantasies especially as they seem to fit into yours so nicely. He clearly enjoys you cuckolding him and serving you and your lover. He has already eaten your “cream pie” and licked your lovers balls while he fucked you, so having him lick and suck A’s cock clean of your combined juices shouldn’t be too difficult. This could become a ritual you can have him perform each time he is permitted the honor of being present when you and your lover enjoy each other. He should lick clean your vagina as well. Occasionally have him orally stimulate (fluff) your lover’ cock to prepare it for subsequent rounds of sex with A. He’s already eaten another man’s cum and licked the balls that produced it so there’s no reason he shouldn’t also lick and suck the cock that ejaculated that semen. Especially as it would be a nice gesture of appreciation for the man that has given his wife so much pleasure.

If, as I haven’t seen mention of any children, it is possible, you may wish to have him strip naked as soon as he comes home from work and make it a standing rule for him to be naked at all times while serving you at home. If that is not practical, you might consider having him dress in a certain manner so that it re-enforces a feeling of submission in him and enhances your Dominance. This does NOT need to be feminine wear. Something as simple as men’s thong style briefs, tight gym shorts or something leather could work wonders in helping to establish the proper mood. Anything you have him do that helps put him into “serving you” headspace and reinforces your dominance is what you want to incorporate into your daily lives.

“Water-sports” can be another very powerful method of enhancing his submission, if that’s someplace you want to take him. Start simple by just standing over him in the bathtub. Eventually, work up to having him open his mouth and taste it. If he can handle that, then you will be able to get him to swallow some, maybe even drink it as a ritual to demonstrate his adoration of his Mistress. Believe me, there is little more a man can do to achieve a proper level of submissiveness to his Mistress than to serve her as her urinal.
(Warning: while urine in a healthy person is sterile and of no consequence, feces contains many live organisms that can be harmful if ingested. Therefore “full” toilet training is not a good idea health wise. One should be squeaky clean if enjoying analingus as well.)

Again, anything that works for the two of you that enhances his submissiveness and your dominance without damaging either of you physically or mentally is good. BUT don’t go overboard with trying to be the stereotypical Mistress/slave thing. Keep humor, affection and fun in your marriage. Just make sure you both know who wears the panties in your house.
No, I’m not talking about cross-dressing. Panties should be considered a sign of Feminine power, as it’s what a Lady has inside them that provides Her the control over we males.

When he truly desires you to be his Mistress, you should take him shopping for his “collar”, the symbol of his submission to you. This can be a tasteful man’s necklace, which once YOU have placed it on his neck it must remain there until YOU remove it. It doesn’t need to lock on as he will not want to remove it. It will become a part of him, which he will often touch to feel you with him. I suggest stainless steel as it keeps it’s shine, doesn’t tarnish, is virtually indestructible and can be worn while showering, bathing or swimming. Most come in lengths that are too long and you may wish too have it shortened so that it is just loose enough to grasp with your hand while on his neck like a sort of handle. This will be comfortable to wear without feeling choked and probably be long enough to hide under a regular crew neck t-shirt or can be worn over one as preferred.

I shall also assume that you have sex with your husband as well as your lover. If this is the case and you indulge him with performing oral sex on him, you should begin his anal training by inserting a finger into his rectum while sucking him. You can massage his prostate, which he will come to enjoy. Be sure to move your finger about to gently stretch his anal sphincter and use lube to keep him from getting sore. Once he is comfortable with one finger, add a second and repeat the procedure and so on. After you get him used to having you “invade” his ass, you can introduce a small vibrator or butt plug. There are also anal stimulation devices for men, such as the “Aneros” which can be used along with a vibrator. Eventually you will be able to use small dildos by hand and gradually increase their size and then move up to a strap-on harness. You might even decide to fist him when he is able to accommodate it.

If he resists having you finger his anus or any of the other steps I’ve mentioned, STOP sucking him off. Have intercourse or give him a hand-job, but make it clear that if he wants to enjoy your mouth on him, he will allow you to play with him anally. If he is into bondage, you might consider tying or otherwise binding him to the bed so that you can have your way with him, but make it a pleasurable experience so that he will be desiring you to take him. Actually, it is a good idea to only suck him while he is in some sort of bondage and allow him to enjoy orgasms ONLY with your permission. This includes jerking-off. He must request your permission to masturbate.

Many recommend chastity as a way to control their male submissives and it does work. The problem is finding a method that works for the individual couple.
Most of the devices such as the “CB” style are difficult to fit properly to work right and be comfortable for daily use and the actual belts are very expensive and not really practical. The “tube” type may be a better approach, especially if combined with a Prince Albert piercing, but, again, may not be practical for your needs. Hypnosis can be very effective, BUT your husband would have to trust you implicitly and want to be hypnotized in order for it to work. So realistically he will have to be on his honor and give you control over his orgasms voluntarily.

Too many think that Dominance is something cruel or ******. It needn’t be. You can obtain his submission by giving him pleasure even easier than by force. The trick is to use his fantasies and orgasms in a way that makes him desire you and want to please you more than anything. Once you learn what gets his motor running, you can use it to have him drive you anywhere you want to go.

Respectfully,
will

Sorry for going on so long. Hope it helps.

willsrvu said:
Ma’am,

There is a book I would recommend, but don’t wish to break any rules doing so without moderator’s permission.

QUOTE]

I don't see a problem in you recommending a book. Your post is well written and the suggestions it contains you can take to whatever limit you are comfortable with.

mhall said:
willsrvu said:
Ma’am,

There is a book I would recommend, but don’t wish to break any rules doing so without moderator’s permission.

QUOTE]

I don't see a problem in you recommending a book. Your post is well written and the suggestions it contains you can take to whatever limit you are comfortable with.

Thank you for the go ahead, didn't want to be thought of as spamming.
will

Ma’am,

With the moderator's permission, the book I suggest to all women that desire to take control of their marriages or relationships is "The Mistress Manual: The Good Girl's Guide to Female Dominance" by Mistress Lorelei. What sets this book apart from the typical BDSM "how to" is that it is not written from a BDSM perspective as much as it is from a dominance and submission one. Instead of teaching you how to whip your mate, the author sheds much information on how to make him desire to submit and serve your pleasure. In fact, Mistress Lorelei explains that BDSM needn't even be part of the relationship.

Also, please accept my apology, as I was remiss in addressing certain facets of Dominance and submission that are unique to a cuckold arrangement. These must be approached carefully as there is danger of undermining your husband’s emotional security in your marriage and may cause him to want you to terminate your relationship with your lover.

If I recall correctly, you have stated in another thread, that you were introduced to this lifestyle by your husband. If this true then his fantasies regarding it will aid you in achieving the level of dominance you desire over him and encourage his submission to your lover as well. You will need to speak with A and obtain his cooperation for the following.
Ask A to always refer to you as “your wife” when he speaks about you with your husband, but to always refer to your pussy as his. This should be done in a respectful manner as it does several things. It reassures your husband that your lover is acknowledging your marriage and is not trying to destroy it. It establishes the Alpha male/beta male hierarchy in the bedroom. It also subtly instills an understanding that while your husband may own your affection and loyalty, your lover owns your sexuality.
Examples: “Doesn’t your wife look especially sexy tonight?” or “ You’re a lucky man to have such a beautiful wife.” Then in the bedroom A might ask him to “get my pussy nice and wet for me with your tongue” while the two of you make out and after intercourse he could tell your husband to lick his pussy clean for him.
After ******** him to this concept for some time he appears accepting of it, you can then advise him that while you love him, will always be his wife and would never leave him, that A is your preferred sexual partner and that he has first right to your sexuality. Advise him further that while you will gladly give him hand-jobs, in order for him to enjoy intercourse or you performing oral sex on him, that he will need to respectfully ask your lover for permission. This will place him in the position of being very accommodating to the desires of your lover and take him further into submission. You should ask A to always give his permission, at least in the beginning, but to do it in a way that puts you in charge.

Let’s say your husband calls your lover to ask him for intercourse. He should ask very respectfully such as “A, sir, may I please fuck my wife?” Your lover should ask him to put you on the phone, preferably by an extension or speakerphone so your husband can hear him ask you if your husband has been good. If he has then you should say yes and A can then tell you that he would like for you to allow your husband to fuck 'his' pussy as long as he makes sure to lick you clean afterward. Then your husband should thank him for the privilege of enjoying his (A’s) pussy. Occasionally, to reinforce your position of dominance over your husband’s desires, you should have a reason to change the type of sex your husband is permitted. If he asks for intercourse and A gives his permission, you should ask A to let you give your husband a blowjob instead because your feeling a bit of cramping. Of course, as previously arranged, A will say OK, a nice blowjob for your husband it is then, and then he’ll ask your husband if that’s OK with him. If your husband whines, A can tell him to use his hand instead. If hubby’s smart, he will respectfully thank A for his consideration. You will naturally take advantage of this opportunity to advance your husband’s anal training, which should always be part of his enjoying your oral talents.

Later, A can assert his ownership of your pussy by occasionally denying your husbands request for sex, perhaps saying “ not tonight, in fact I don’t want you to eat her either as I want your wife really horny for me tomorrow night.” He can also invite your husband to share his pussy after a good fuck session with you by saying ”before you lick my pussy nice and clean, would you like to fuck it? You don’t mind if I let your husband have a little do you, Babe?” You should reply that it’s his pussy and if he wants to offer it to your husband that it’s OK with you.

Of course, you should enjoy having your husband perform oral sex on you whenever you desire other than when refraining from allowing him to do so as part of his training.

By this point everyone’s roles will have been defined, you rule the roost, your lover shares control of your husband’s sex life and your husband should be doing his best to please both you and your lover for the privilege of enjoying A’s pussy, his own orgasms and the joy that submitting to your pleasure brings him.

By making small advancements in his submission, over time you will have your husband performing oral to completion on your lover, taking a good pounding from your strap-on, perhaps even taking the real thing from A while you enjoy his tongue. A fun thing you might try is to have your husband suck A to erection and then get into a position where he has A in his rectum and is giving you oral. Neither you nor your lover are to move. You husband is to do his best to make both you and A orgasm at the same time by using his ass to masturbate A and his mouth to bring you off. If he succeeds, he gets a reward, if not he gets a spanking or some sort of punishment. You can change this around by getting one of those “Feeldoe” style dildos that can stimulate you while he is fucking himself on the other end of it and sucking your lover off. Again, he has to do all the work to get the two of you off.

If you bring him along slowly and lovingly, your husband can be everything you want him to be. Just be careful to not undermine his trust that you love him. This doesn’t mean to be afraid to take the control that you desire to have over him. In fact he NEEDS you to take control. Just keep in mind that although A may be a fantastic lover, the heat with lovers tends to fizzle out over time, so to think of leaving your husband for a lover would be foolish. You can always find another lover, but where else would you find a man that will dedicate himself to your happiness and not only allow, but encourage you to enjoy a healthy sex life with other men. Plus indulge all your kinkiest desires.

Hope this helps.
Respectfully,
will

Mistress Angela said:
Hi Good Wife! I, for one, LOVE your stories. Please keep me updated on any future endeavors as I am also into this lifestyle.

BTW, I just plowed my husbands ass with a strap on yesterday for the first time, with the biggest BBC we have. He enjoyed it as I think yours will too!

Damn that is sooooo hot Angela.....did you enjoy it as well. I don't think my husband could take our biggest one at first but I bet he could with some practice lol.

the good wife said:
Damn that is sooooo hot Angela.....did you enjoy it as well. I don't think my husband could take our biggest one at first but I bet he could with some practice lol.

I started out small on him....3 fingers, 4 fingers, entire hand....and worked UP to the BBC. Very well worth the effort as I enjoyed it immensely. I have created a thread with a few pics.

will: Thanks so much for your thoughtful and detailed response...you seem to have a very deep understanding of cuckolding that I am just beginning to grasp. I strongly suspect that "A" knows more about this than he is telling because he is doing much of what you are saying by referring to my as the "wife" and taking ownership of my "pussy" (and it is truly all his!). Both A and I have been careful not to overstep with hubby and push him too fast....maybe even to careful as I think he could be pushed more as he really seems to take to each step better than expected (the kinky bitch lol).

I really love the idea of my lover assuming control of my pussy even when we aren't together. A lives 1 1/2 hours away so getting together is not as frequent as either of us want at this point in time so adding some remote control between dates would help keep the tension high and ever present. I do really love my husband and do not want to do anything to screw up my marriage. I have a ton of respect for him and really think the cuckolding is adding new intrigue and depth to our sexual relationship. My husband has always been a very sexual and kinky individual which has really helped me become the sexual creature I am today. The least I can do is help him truly embrace his true cuck identity so we can all revel in this lifestyle. Thanks again for your thoughts and guidance.

Reactions: cynful
Ma'am,
You are very welcome. It was my pleasure and if I can be of future assistance by providing a submissive male view point, it would be my honor to do so.

It sounds like A is either very intuitive or experienced with this sort of cuckolding, and from the way you describe your feelings for your husband and his attitude toward this, I must say that it appears the three of you are well on your way to enjoying a very happy and hopefully long lived adventure.

Much pleasure to all,
will

Users who are viewing this thread